[OFFICIAL] TAEBIN THREAD

SUGEE11

Guest the7REAL.

taebin solo @ NY concert^^

Concert=AWESOME worth the money^^

omgsh thnx for that!!! man, the girl that screamed out "I efffing love you!!!!" in the vid is so awesome for that..haha..of course...*ahem* i censored her actual words...lol..man, i screamed out "DANNY!!!" so so much...haha..i think it might have scared the folks in front of me(as they sat down the whole time, kinda older folks)..like when i saw him leaving MSG, i screamed his name as soon as i saw him up close, like everyone else,(btw, screaming is so unlike me, the yg concert brought the fangirl beast outta me..hahahah) but, man, even tho se7en is number one to me, theres just something about danny that drives me so nuts that i'll scream his name louder...cause he's so freakin' sexy! :blush:

//edit//

actually, here's one of the pics i took, not too clear but ALL DANNY. wooooot. SING IT!!!

dannyhn2.jpg

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest delici0usbh

*Phew* Taebin is killing us in here looking like that. :phew:

Yippie!! PAGE 200 finally!!! Keep it up girls. :D

haha yea <33

yay 200 ^_^

Guest ly0ness

Best night of my life.

At the way end when he was just about to get off stage I was standing my chair and I was like DANNY I LOVE YOU! and he heard me!!! and whoever was standing next to him (like it was a backdancer) pointed at me as he was leaving.

<333333

waaah!! You're so luckkyy you got to GO! LoL ahahzz...what was his reaction??

i saw taebin today at the airport as he was leavin ny and i got his autograph~ i must say i am hyped :D

omagudness...you're so LUCCKKYY! what's he like in real life?? relli nice or sorta...indifferent? does he look better in pictures or in real life?? lol soz i'm jus relli curious, cuz its not like I'LL evr see him in real life...

wwoww!! i saw his solo of without you on youtube!! and hahaz..the girl who screamed out: i f***ing love you!!! xD arggh hes so hott!!!

buh the bit where teddy raps in without you....there was another guy to Teddy's left that was adding in the extra effects with taebin...who was he??

YAY!! page 200!!

HAHA I JUST WATCHED THE YOUTUBE CLIP! lol

it was so funny! i cant believe she yelled that out! LOL.

it was silent too lol

that was hilarious! =)

he looks so hot! MAN! LOL. holy crap! but he needs

to cut that hair lol. =)

you girls are so freakin lucky! i wish i could meet them!

Guest blackwhiteblue

taebin solo @ NY concert^^

Concert=AWESOME worth the money^^

OMGGGGGGGGGG I watched that clip and DANNY IS SO FRIGGEN SEXY!!!! How does he do it? Crazzyy.. LOL! Haha, the girl in the beginning who yelled out "I F-ING LOVE YOU" is hilarious XD

Guest Susann-

OMG. I JUST MET HIM 10 MINUTES AGO IN LA. I WAS AT MCDONALDS NEAR WESTERN AND 7TH AND SAW HIM THERE. LAST YEAR, MY FRIEND AND I HAD DINNER WITH HIM BECAUSE MY FRIENDS COUSIN IS BEST FRIENDS WITH TAEBIN. SO I DIDNT KNOW IF HE WOULD REMEMBER ME OR NOT. BUT I WENT UP TO HIM AT MCDONALDS AND WAS LIKE I DONT KNOW IF YOU REMEMBER ME BUT IM ******'S FRIEND. AND HE WAS LIKE YEAHHH DANNY KIM'S COUSIN(TAEBINS FRIEND) I ASKED FOR AN AUTOGRAPH. HE WAS SO NICEE ABOUT IT. AND IN THE AUTOGRAPH, HE WROTE "TO SUSAN: BLAH BLAH SIGNATURE....NICE SEEING YOU AGAIN!" THEN HE LEFT

Guest Susann-

OMG. I JUST MET HIM 10 MINUTES AGO IN LA. I WAS AT MCDONALDS NEAR WESTERN AND 7TH AND SAW HIM THERE. LAST YEAR, MY FRIEND AND I HAD DINNER WITH HIM BECAUSE MY FRIENDS COUSIN IS BEST FRIENDS WITH TAEBIN. SO I DIDNT KNOW IF HE WOULD REMEMBER ME OR NOT. BUT I WENT UP TO HIM AT MCDONALDS AND WAS LIKE I DONT KNOW IF YOU REMEMBER ME BUT IM ******'S FRIEND. AND HE WAS LIKE YEAHHH DANNY KIM'S COUSIN(TAEBINS FRIEND) I ASKED FOR AN AUTOGRAPH. HE WAS SO NICEE ABOUT IT. AND IN THE AUTOGRAPH, HE WROTE "TO SUSAN: BLAH BLAH SIGNATURE....NICE SEEING YOU AGAIN!" THEN HE LEFT

OMG I'm so jealous. You met him TWICE?!!!!

You're so lucky you have connections.

Guest the7REAL.

I got to hold Danny's hand while he was singing!!!

How did it feel? like heaven? hehe. :ph34r: another lucky gal! :w00t: and nice picture! i love how he sings with passion.. :blush:

Guest jessica

Danny.jpg

I got to hold Danny's hand while he was singing!!!

yea, me too. xD his hands were pretty cold.

everything is on the thread in my sig (:

Guest ly0ness

HOLY CRAPP!! omagudness...you're so luckyy!! can you upload your autograph plzz?

Archived