[OFFICIAL] TAEBIN THREAD

SUGEE11

o wow...theres actually a taebin thread!!!...when i found the 1tym thread, i was thinking to myself if taebin will have a thread of his own..and he sure does...anyways...i loveee him :sweatingbullets: :blush: ^_^...and i cant wait to see him in la :w00t::wub:...if i do go for sure...

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AGREED on this thread being dead... i don't know about you guys.. but i can barely drool over taebin online anymore since school started....

buttttttt... i am patiently awaiting his second album.... !!!

i don't really have time to drool over taebin, but i make time newaiizz...taebin over homework anyday!

I'm awaiting his second album/single watevr...except i don't even haf the FIRST one...and i rellli relli relli wanna copy, except yesasia don't sell it anymore...anyone willing to sell their copy? :blink: probablyy not...neone noe where to get one!??!

o wow...theres actually a taebin thread!!!...when i found the 1tym thread, i was thinking to myself if taebin will have a thread of his own..and he sure does...anyways...i loveee him :sweatingbullets: :blush: ^_^...and i cant wait to see him in la :w00t::wub:...if i do go for sure...

lol we ALL love him :w00t:

N if you DO go, you have to come back and tell us ALL bout it okaaii?? ^.^

EURGHH...i just finished reading all the forums, and the discussion ended on taebin smoking...

i relli relli relli hope he dunt smoke..its so bad for him and smoking is..no offence to anyone..but i think its gross...

wen i hear bout him smoking i feel sorta sick cuz i lose lotsa respect for him...>.<" especialli since he did the no smoking mv...

its jus that he looks so...iono, wholesome and HEALTHY!! it jus dun look as though he smokes...

does anyone know for sure if he does? i know masta wu does (sorryy >.<) cuz he did in some clip i watched on youtube buht taebin...?

random things i noticed about them was that;

# there's this dancer who's a MAJOR flirt. he was holdin this girl's waist ALL THE TIME and kept actin like her boyfriend. he was blind that the girl was just usin him to get up to the VIP lounge but omg that stupid mofo.

# baekkyoung didn't spent alot of time with teddy and dannyboi® as he was with girls ALL THE TIME. like omg. whisperin in their ears, hands on their shoulders and stuffs. my friends got turned off by his actions but his friendliness > his womaniser actions so its cool for me.

# baekkyoung smokes, yes.

# but no teddy and dannyboi® didn't. they didn't even drink any alcohols.

# the dancers are hot.

# the staffs of the club are even hotter.

# se7en has thick makeup.

# gummy's nose is interestin.

Umm Baekkyoung actions makes me all :sweatingbullets: haha & that's a good thing. & Ted and Danny doesnt drink? Whoa.

Oh oh omg, he such a good singer

Tabu he tore that song up!!

He has a mad sexy voice when he goes "You ready baby??"

Lol I'd say "U know it baby" I'm so bad.

His performance always starts out like that. Makes me freaken melt. ><!

You all spiked my interest in seeing the Tabu mv now if there were one. :D If there is, I wonder who will be casted as the girl Taebin is vying for?

Seriously.

I was wondering if he even sings the song Tabu in his concerts. That would be ...so hot. (:

Anyone have any more info on the album? Damnn my first album I played it so much the cover on the cd is like coming off. -.-"

Does anyone know if he's going to tour for his solo album?

Guest ImSmiley

welcome to the thread. hopefully you'll see him in LA then. i really want to listen to his second album now. i wish it already came out.

Guest jjessiessong

o wow...theres actually a taebin thread!!!...when i found the 1tym thread, i was thinking to myself if taebin will have a thread of his own..and he sure does...anyways...i loveee him sweatingbullets.gif blush.gif happy.gif...and i cant wait to see him in la w00t.gif wub.gif...if i do go for sure...

WOW you live in LA?! meee tooo!! we should totally meet up and go hunt him down or something the next time he and teddy comes back home... THAT would be FUNN... :lol::lol:

It's kind of a turnoff to read about Baekkyoung's womanizing ways. I am glad Danny does none of the bad stuff like drinking at the concert. biggrin.gif

.. i know, RIGHT? you would totally expect .. Teddy or Taebin to do stuff like smoking and drinking... b/c they have that "BAD BOY" image... but Bacon, the "INNOCENT" one, is actually not sooo innocent afterall..

does anyone know for sure if he does? i know masta wu does (sorryy >.<) cuz he did in some clip i watched on youtube buht taebin...?

i would LIKE to believe that he doesn't smoke.. and herez a video on youtube..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AG_0fGDDq1w

it shows him smoking.. but it's just a SKIT... but based on the way he HANDLED that cigarrett, you can kinda tell that he DID smoke in real life... ... :unsure:

It's kind of a turnoff to read about Baekkyoung's womanizing ways. I am glad Danny does none of the bad stuff like drinking at the concert. :D

haha yeah it is....but...for some reason when i read it again, it doesnt really sound like womanizing....it just looks like he's super friendly [besides the whisper thing but a lot of my friends do that at parties cause they cant hear each other when its too loud] and koreans, well .....okay maybe not ALL but the people i know and i are very open about touchyness. like we touch the person's arm, slap on the shoulder going "YAHHH!!", sling arm around shoulders, teasing punch, whatnot. yeah x_x.....so maybe that's it? i dont know...

haha danny......:T i remember that thing when someone posted about the time when they went to the concert in seoul and they saw danny and wu at the yg building and they were holding cigs :T. i hope he doesnt smoke.

caught up on the fan encounter Mel had.... whoah.... that was fun! ^^

watched only the second part of ManWone Hengbok... But still, Taebin was there!!~ ^^ yey!! ^^ It was so nice that Baekkyoung gave him the 1000 won present... since Taebin gave his to Baekkyoung when he did the show before...

Baek's soooooooooo cute!!! Hehehehe.. (uh-oh, wrong thread. Hehehe..)

Taebin was wearing the same cap he wore when we met... guess it's his personal favorite? Taebin looks much much better now... ^^ hehehe..

N if you DO go, you have to come back and tell us ALL bout it okaaii?? ^.^
o u bet i will <<<...

welcome to the thread. hopefully you'll see him in LA then. i really want to listen to his second album now. i wish it already came out.
thank u...i hope so too...and im also anticipating his second album as well...cant wait!!!...

WOW you live in LA?! meee tooo!! we should totally meet up and go hunt him down or something the next time he and teddy comes back home... THAT would be FUNN... :lol::lol:
no, i dont live in la...im from wausau, wisconsin...i wish i live in cali though...and im thinking of moving there one day...wanna get out of wausau...anyways, im sooo broke at the moment but im gonna do all i can to j/see taebin once for the first time...even if its j/for a glance, i will be satisfy...

ur not going to the concert eh?!?!?!...

though im miles and miles away from la, i would still love to join u in that hunt...anything to get close to taebin :wub:...when ur all up for it, j/hook me up and i will fly there in no time :P...thinking about it...sounds maddd exciting!!!...taebin hunting :w00t:...

we should really meet up no matter what :)...

\

i would LIKE to believe that he doesn't smoke.. and herez a video on youtube..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AG_0fGDDq1w

it shows him smoking.. but it's just a SKIT... but based on the way he HANDLED that cigarrett, you can kinda tell that he DID smoke in real life... ... :unsure:

eehh...i wanna believe he dun smoke too, because i can't think of him the same way if he DOES... :(:tears:

buh i think you're right...he probably does smoke...even though he did the no smoking thing...eurghh...

haha danny......:T i remember that thing when someone posted about the time when they went to the concert in seoul and they saw danny and wu at the yg building and they were holding cigs :T. i hope he doesnt smoke.

eehhh...masta wu definately smokes n i know taebin most likely does too, buh i don't wanna believe it...him smoking or not is a big deal for me :(

Guest speedstar

hi... im kinda new here .. hehe

but neways ....

i really want taebin to quit ...

i dont want him to get cancer or something ...... vv

he is so perfect.... i luv him to pieces .... although i have neva met him ...

i will so in dec... ahhhh ~~

but yeah ... really worried about his health .. hehe

i think we should all rite fan letters or something and sau quit 4 ur fans ~

gloria

Guest jjessiessong

... NOOO... even though i am like.... only a few miles away from the place where it is held, UNFORTUNATELY i won't be going to the concert.. BUT i will know that i am breathing the same Los Angeles air as him.... :D

Guest ImSmiley

i think taebin did try to quit before because i remember we were talking about this before at the 1tym thread.

im from wausau, wisconsin...i wish i live in cali though...and im thinking of moving there one day...wanna get out of wausau...anyways, im sooo broke at the moment but im gonna do all i can to j/see taebin once for the first time...even if its j/for a glance, i will be satisfy...

oh cool, i live in Milwaukee, i guess we live in the same state. I wish they would've the concert somewhere near us, chicago wouldn't be far. heheh.

Guest blackwhiteblue

hmm.. maybe taebin doesn't smoke anymore? he wasn't smoking or drinking alcohol at the after party according to mel.. =) so maybe he already quit! ahh.. but then he was seen holding a pack of cigs.. recently too.

... NOOO... even though i am like.... only a few miles away from the place where it is held, UNFORTUNATELY i won't be going to the concert.. BUT i will know that i am breathing the same Los Angeles air as him.... :D

aww, you're not going to the concert? how come? >_< i can't go either.. but then that's because i live very far away from where the concerts are being held.. and.. well, my mom won't let me fly all the way to LA just to see a concert. <_<

haha lol :)...

oh cool, i live in Milwaukee, i guess we live in the same state. I wish they would've the concert somewhere near us, chicago wouldn't be far. heheh.

yeah, that would be wonderful...are you going to any of the concerts?...

hi... im kinda new here .. hehe

but neways ....

i really want taebin to quit ...

i dont want him to get cancer or something ...... vv

he is so perfect.... i luv him to pieces .... although i have neva met him ...

i will so in dec... ahhhh ~~

but yeah ... really worried about his health .. hehe

i think we should all rite fan letters or something and sau quit 4 ur fans ~

gloria

heeyy ^.^ welcome to the taebin thread...i feel EXACTLLYY the same way as you do...he's totally perfect apart from the smoking thing! Except we don't know if he'll get the letters, or if he WILL quit for his fans...somehow the idea of taebin smoking sorta makes him sound more sinister n more of a bad boy :(

AAAWW you're going to meet him!?!? TAKE LOTSA PHOTOS FOR US!!

i think taebin did try to quit before because i remember we were talking about this before at the 1tym thread.

did it work?? or wuz the temptation jus too much??

i'll haf to read the 1tym thread soon...i was meaning to buh never got the chance...

AAAWWW....i'm so jealous of evvrione hu gets to go to the concert!!!!!! There's none in australia..i guess not enough pplz listen to kpop here >.<

Guest speedstar

y0ness ... i so agree with you ...

i was going to fly over to sydney or something .......

but i hope i get to make it the da ONE concert..

newways i dont noe if i can meet him yet ..... no contacts v_v

going to camp outside of YG or something .......

with the smoking thing ... i just think its really bad for his health .....

he should get tips from Teddy oppa..... hehe

Guest ImSmiley

haha lol :)...

yeah, that would be wonderful...are you going to any of the concerts?...

no i'm not going to any of the concerts. it's too far.

AAAWW you're going to meet him!?!? TAKE LOTSA PHOTOS FOR US!!

did it work?? or wuz the temptation jus too much??

i'll haf to read the 1tym thread soon...i was meaning to buh never got the chance...

i don't know, maybe you should read the 1tym thread because i can't remember either. :P

Archived