[Variety] Bouquet / Flower 꽃다발

Guest fanda4000

this week, they brought on some newlywed team. It included Shoo from S.E.S. & that half-Korean actress, Lee Yoo Jin. Also, some celebrity couple (Woo Ji Won/Lee Kyo Young) who have been on all kinds of shows lately. They were on Three Wheels & Kim Yong-man mentioned they were on SBS Star Couple Honey show too. No idea who they are or why they're so popular? :huh: Shoo mentioned all of 'em ended up marrying jocks. She wed a basketball player herself & that Lee Yoo Jin ended up tying the knot with some hockey dude.

yeah well not liking the "ajumma"s a.k.a the newlyweds~ they should've just stick to the star couple show~ T__T too ajumma-ish for me to be in the show~ and the celeb couple, the girl is ex-miss korea,married to a basketball superstar,said frm lee hwi jae,one of the players who introduced korea to basketball,and is quite the ladies man~theres a legend that in a club,theres a lee hwi jae room,andWJW's room~ and atheletes in WJW room n celebs in LHJ's room~something like that~

here's the real "star couple" tho'  tongue.gif hmmm? I dunno on second thought I might have to suffer thru this week just to catch Han Min-gwan's antics.  wink.gif

LOL my suffering thru this boring epi paid well~ HMG being carried to the back by jung juri = WIN WIN WIN XD LOL~ and HMG taped to the bicycle=HILARIOUS~ HAHA~ <3 and the things he did to get the MC's attention <3 too much love~ i heard the word "permanent" frm JJR's mouth to HMG~ OMG please let him be permanent PLEASE~ i promise i will watch thru this hell everyweek if that means HMG is on it T__T

the Misuda gals were back again...this time with Abigail & that Japanese gal, Rie. I seem to recall she was the one who peed off a lot of netizens with her Dokdo Island remarks. I'm surprised she still managed to salvage her career with those crazy netizens after her.  sweatingbullets.gif

seriously as if this epi is not annoying enuff with the ajummas,then come these annoying misuda girls~i have never liked these girls,n probably never will,and on the verge of hating them~ n one who thinks she all that? dude,ur not even THAT pretty~

I'm missing the "old" Bouquet. The quizz segments were fun at first but now it's just boring and somehow embarrassing. And they're not trying to get to know female idols as they vowed to last summer (only 2 girl groups this week...) One can even see that some guests were super bored during the show (pominit, gag generation)

I want to see challenges again but it seems they're not going back to this kind of format for the next 2-3 weeks or anytime soon lol.

I feel sorry for Go Youngwook. He sports atrocious outfits but, in the end, he doesn't get that much airtime

well as much as i love GYW,i think he only derserve that much air time really~ theres too many ppl and the MCs didnt know how to control the crowd~ plus now its all about the quiz when before they do talk too about stuff,and shows a lot of things for us~ why stop now? why only do quizzes?its BORING~

I gotta agree about the crappy editing of this show. I get excited to see a certain someone in line for the quiz & then they totally skip them over.  <_< I miss Shin Jung Hwan too. He was always good for a few laughs every episode.

I read people are complaining about this revised format & the ratings are reflecting it (according to some google translated article). Still haven't finished watching this snoozer...wondering where's laydeeB to fill me in? with HyunA & HMG, I thought she might give it a go.  :lol:

XD lol me here~ its exam week~missing frm the thread~ hyuna on the verge of crying LOL~ <3 me love~ AH the good old days~ shin jung hwan is the best!~ IMO his gambling trouble is exxagerated~ yes he have problem,but turning it into national issue? please,theres laods of better issues to be taken care of~

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gotta say I agree with a lot of comments by previous posters not liking the changes to the show. When Bouquet first started it was about getting to know the members of girl groups better and have them show off some aspects of their personality that previously wasn't know. It was also because they weren't getting the huge girl groups a chance to let lesser known girl groups get more time. The first time a lot people paid attention to Zinger of Secret was because of "Zinger Time" on Bouquet.

Girl's Day also got a chance through this show. We usually had around 4 different girl groups each week with two non-idol teams. Coolra or "Women's Generation" were the most frequent of the non-two. Then slowly the format started to change and they were adding more and more teams of non-girl groups. There's been fewer and fewer girl group teams and this week we have just two (Rainbow & Secret) and Secret is missing Sunhwa... :(

Instead of getting to see the girl group members show off their personalities competing for prizes, now it's just a quiz show where the various MBC (and other network) variety show 'regulars' make up the bulk of the show. It's become like a less interesting version of Quiz to the Change World and similar shows. Where it's mainly non-idols and a few idols sprinkled in.... Which is a complete 180 degree change from what Bouquet debuted as.

I was hoping with Lunar New Year and the specials we'd see it return to it's idol routes. There's A TON of girl groups out there (even if they're not actively promoting at the moment) that could be featured. Thinking of the ones active with new songs right now Dal Shabet just debuted, JQT is making a comeback, Piggy Dolls(gawd imagine Han Min Kwan having to try to carry one of them?), and then the one change I liked was when for a few weeks they had Solo Shi Dae featuring female solo artists.

Throw Joo, GNA, Navi, etc... those with new songs onto a team. Hell I'd just like to see GNA on some variety shows where she gets to talk.

meh, no one I wanted to see on this week's episode...so just pretty much fast fwd all the way thru for some HMG moments but alas, even those were far & few between. Unfortunately those Misuda gals were back yet again. With Christina making an appearance, of course they have to make fun of her accent & mimic her by doing vocal impersonations yet again. *sigh* it was only funny the first 50 times they've done it on variety shows.  :rolleyes:

ah didnt hav time to watch yet but i thought the name of shindong n HMG would make this at least bareable? apparently not to you? my laptop is on repair,so do not hav internet nor laptop the rest of the week probably~ am sneaking on my friends com for it~will watch HMG suffer later~XD 

I gotta say I agree with a lot of comments by previous posters not liking the changes to the show. When Bouquet first started it was about getting to know the members of girl groups better and have them show off some aspects of their personality that previously wasn't know. It was also because they weren't getting the huge girl groups a chance to let lesser known girl groups get more time. The first time a lot people paid attention to Zinger of Secret was because of "Zinger Time" on Bouquet.

Girl's Day also got a chance through this show. We usually had around 4 different girl groups each week with two non-idol teams. Coolra or "Women's Generation" were the most frequent of the non-two. Then slowly the format started to change and they were adding more and more teams of non-girl groups. There's been fewer and fewer girl group teams and this week we have just two (Rainbow & Secret) and Secret is missing Sunhwa... :(

Instead of getting to see the girl group members show off their personalities competing for prizes, now it's just a quiz show where the various MBC (and other network) variety show 'regulars' make up the bulk of the show. It's become like a less interesting version of Quiz to the Change World and similar shows. Where it's mainly non-idols and a few idols sprinkled in.... Which is a complete 180 degree change from what Bouquet debuted as.

I was hoping with Lunar New Year and the specials we'd see it return to it's idol routes. There's A TON of girl groups out there (even if they're not actively promoting at the moment) that could be featured. Thinking of the ones active with new songs right now Dal Shabet just debuted, JQT is making a comeback, Piggy Dolls(gawd imagine Han Min Kwan having to try to carry one of them?), and then the one change I liked was when for a few weeks they had Solo Shi Dae featuring female solo artists.

Throw Joo, GNA, Navi, etc... those with new songs onto a team. Hell I'd just like to see GNA on some variety shows where she gets to talk.

yes well while girl groups does interest us,it does little for the ratings usually~ thats probably why the PDs try to mixed it up~i can deal with less girl groups,really,but the concept,doing it just regarding quiz is a mistake~ T__T

Hope you get your laptop back soon.  ;)

yeah, I love me some HMG but I lose interest before he even gets any screen time on this show haha. But for sure, HMG is hella funny. I just watched a recent episode of Arirang TV's "Kitchen Road" & they had all the gag concert guys on there. He had busting me up with his true story about some store owner who fainted cuz she was scared senseless & had mistaken him for a North Korean spy while he was serving his military duty.  :lol:

my laptop is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack <3 woot woot and i live again <3 HAHA~ wait,kitchen road is the show that is hosted by lee sugeun right? or is it? T__T i have been searching for files of that show for so long T___T ah how do i watch the damn program now+

He wasn't on this week tho'. I did a quick scan of today's episode & they brought back those married couples again but thankfully, no Misuda generation this week.  :phew:

One of the married guys was actor, Kim Jeong-min & he brought along his wifey who was some Japanese idol back in the day & she was saying "konnichiwa" to 4minute haha. That got pominit to announce themselves in multiple languages.  :lol: Park Hwi-soon was there with them.  

lol KJM is a singer~i think he acts too,but he started as singer and known as one too~you'll notice that JHD sang a bit of his hit song~ 

4minute in hanbok <3 hyuna <3 so pretty~ haha~ i love her hanbok~ and when she answered the question right,KYM didnt want to say it to her face that she got it right~ HAHA~ its such a rare occasion that she answers anything~

Yoseob from B2ST was in some jump rope game with Goo Ji-sung & they won that cool robot vacuum cleaner too. :D Me thinks, she would've preferred Kim Kyung-jin instead for this game.:P

she would prefer anyone over kim kyung jin~ she hit the jackpot this week and got yoseob~ HAHA~ but yoseob isnt a happy camper~ he keeps getting annoyed at having to piggyback the ladies~haha~ he himself is 57KG!~ JYR said this is the first time that an idol gets mad at her~ 

and a happy surprise for me,DOOJOON <3 came <3 <3 <3 yahaaaaaaaaaa~~~ cute~ 

ah its sad that nothing else can be said about the program~ T_T 

yep that's the one. The other MC is some actress, Lee Sungyeon or something? I've never hear of her. I've only been able to watch it cuz I get it free here on my local cable TV. I hardly ever watch ArirangTV other than for maybe Showbiz Extra but this show is pretty funny sometimes depending on the guests. anyway, the episode with gag concert was the one they went to visit LSG's hometown & it was hilarious. man, LSG spilled the beans about Ryu Dam & embarrassed him by mentioning how when they shared an apartment together, he would bring all kinds of women back to his bedroom.  :lol:

T_________________T OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG nooo~ i want to watch that too!!!!~~~~ ;___; cries a river~ 

I had no idea he was a singer.  blush.gif  I only know him from being a regular on variety shows & I remember he was funny on that sitcom "kokkiri"...ok, I only watched that crappy sitcom cuz of Han Chae-ah.  :P  

puahahhaa~he is known best for his singing~ and of course now not singing for reasons i do not know~

for reals haha.

yeah, I felt bad for Yoseob. You can see he was really struggling while queing up behind Ryu Sang-wook. I'm pretty sure JYR offered to apply some pas patches to his back after the show & Yoseob ran away as fast as he could too.  :lol:

I can't feel that much sympathy for him cuz he's still a young dude...just look at HMG having to carry the ladies last week, he's just as skinny & a lot older too.  :lol:

haha if my prediction goes right,this program might be cancelled this coming spring during the reassesing thing they do each year~ well that is if they cant do better~ah if SJH is there,this might not happen T___T owh i miss you shin jung hwan~

and i agree,as much as i am a beast fan,i dont have a lot of sympathy for him~ HMG had to carry ladies that is older and probably much heavier than the 3 suknyeoshidae girls~ and he cant get mad nor throw the ladies since they are old~ 

Guest adikkeluangman

B2ST’s Yoseob reveals his weight

B2ST’s Yang Yoseob astounded his fans by revealing his weight.

Yoseob joined MBC’s ‘Bouquet‘ for their Lunar New Year’s special, and he had to carry women from the ‘Lady Generation’ team during a quiz game.

In the midst of asking the weight of others, Yoseob ended up exposing his own!

When he revealed that he was in the 50kg range (to be more specific, he’s 57kg), the females said, “Honestly, he’s not much different from us.”

Yoseob tried to act indifferent about the ordeal, but only succeeded in further gaining everyone’s attention.

Still, the vocalist showed an outstanding performance that day as the only male on the ‘Lady Generation’ team. Consequently, he ended up receiving the older women’s love all at once.

Be sure to tune in for this episode on February 6th!

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/b2sts-yoseob-reveals-his-weight

Looks like today's episode involved bringing family members. The only one I remember was Gayeon's dad from his previous appearance on Bouquet. Apparently he used to be a baseball pitcher is pretty strong for an old dude. He faced off against Ji Sang Ryul in an arm wrestling challenge for rights to date the LPG girls haha.

*quoted image*

Bianca brought along her sister, Leslie & Kim Yong-man was commenting how her sister's face is even smaller than hers & makes hers appear bigger in comparison...of course, they have to show a graphic of Jung Joon-ha onscreen. :lol:

*quoted image*

as usual for these type of shows, it wouldn't be complete with a lot of tear jerker moments when they start reading the letters to each other.  :rolleyes:

*quoted image*

WOW the blur actor dude really looks like his mom!~ 

and puahahaha~ the infinite rapper had to confess things about his past GFs~ haha~ its wierd that he actually tells this things to his mom,his first love and all~even did the candy kiss~ HAHA~ poor boy,the girl went to new zealand to sstudy i think and he made up his mind to be a celeb and show the nuna that he hav become this successfull~ seriously,he is an idol,a young one at that~if he actually did the candy kiss,doesnt that mean this occured recently? its wierd that their agency let infos like this to air~ 

oh man, that must've been embarrassing for him to have his mom reveal that story on national TV  blush.gif especially the part when he was crying his heart out cuz she was leaving & the part where he threw the lip balm in disgust :lol: it was funny when they told him to give a message to that noona & his mom told him to tell her it's too late now haha

XD LOL he didnt like the gift,and the mother was like "yeah thats bcoz she likes ur lips" PUAHAHAHAHA~seriously i know girls who talk about everything to their mothers,but boys? haha~ probably an only son? this things are usually talked by ur sister,or ur brother~ his mom of course doesnt want the girl now~y want a nuna frm dance school when u could probably have SNSD as daughter in law? HAHA~

I'm not sure but didn't the term "candy kiss" originate from that scene in IRIS? So it had to be pretty recent right?  :unsure:

tbh, I didn't know anything about INFINITE or even cared about them but I read about celebs trying to impersonate their 'scorpion dance' & it got me curious cuz I didn't know anything about it...so I ended up looking them up & I have to admit that move is pretty bad azz.  ;)

yep yep~ well it got popular by then,plus the boy is still so young~he went to that dance school when he is in high school~its just AT LEAST 3 years back~ which is why i was like O___O when they talked about this~ its diff when ur suju,or shinhwa,talking about ur first kiss~ HAHA~

XD <3 yeah~ infinite <3 i have seen beast done the move before though,even though its not for their choreo~ i love infinite's new song too~ ah its time they get popular too~ 

I was LMAO too when Lee Hyun's bro was demonstrating his wind sailing technique! It appeared a bit lewd & XXX rated much to Bianca's sister's amusement!  :lol:

its his cousin~ PUAHAHHAHAA~ i dont even get why do they want a demonstration on wind sailing technique,as if anyone would use it irl~ bianca sister is btw prettier than her XD and she likes younger kids~ AHAHHAHA

I thought Kim Kyungjin's mom was hella funny too. I guess she doesn't approve of Goo Ji-sung & wants him to stick to his plan of marrying an announcer haha. I was cracking up when she mentioned he was sorta a big baby when he popped out but now he's so dang skinny and he blamed it on his mom's terrible cooking!  :lol:

the guy is 29 n the mom still doesnt want to marry~ HAHA~ he's a momma boy frm the looks of it T__T his prospect of being a good husband choice just dropped down a bit~ HAHA~ he have good credentials,good school records,heard he graduated frm U with very2 good grades and all,but the rest is not good T_T

haha, true...his mom seems pretty cool tho' & a good sport.  ^_^

hmmm? wonder if this revelation will aid his popularity even more now or bring him more antis?  :blink:

yeah his mom does seem to be the cool type~ and yeah i wonder myself~but they r still not that popular to make it into news though~even allkpop didnt report anything on this~ or did i miss it? like if the popular ones like hongki as much as talk that they hav dated a nuna,it did make it to the news~

but their fans,hmmm i wonder myself~ i dont know them well enuff,as in how the fans are~fandom of diff group differs frm each group~ppl might like it that he is honest,but some fandom would totally not like it T_T

song is pretty catchy & they are not as fruity as some of the other boy bands I've seen either...of course, I mean that in a nicest way possible. :P

song is good IMO~ of course being under epik high,having a shabby song is unacceptable~ great group really~ :) i am still waiting for their big break like ukiss hav when they had man man hani~

what do you mean? I use at least one windsailing technique daily.  :lol: yeah, i agree about Bianca's sis...she seems less full of herself & I dunno...she has a "kinder" face & smile if that makes any sense haha.

that totally makes sense and thats why i like her better~ she have less bean pie vibe bianca give~ haha~ 

he's definitely a momma's boy hehe. yeah, I remember reading that his mom appeared on "100%" & revealed that he was a really studious student with top notch grades and she wanted him to become a doctor instead of a gagman haha.

What was that show where Kim So Roo had celebs attend university classes & take exams?  :unsure:  well, I'm sure Kim Kyungjin would've aced the exam & embarrassed everyone else with his score.  :lol:

LOL with his grade,i would be on his mom side too!!~~ why be a gagman? he is popular but as a gagman,he is lacking a bit~ if not for his face,he probably would've done a lot worse as a gagman~ i'm probably biased with the ppl of gag concert though XD haha most of my fav gagmans is in there and its expanding~ 

T____T that show~seriously its hard enuff to get enroll to an U,they were aiming for one of the best U in korea + known to be the hardest to get it,then they just hav to pick one of the busiest idols in korea to do it~ the show was deemed to fail~ 

Guest adikkeluangman

B2ST’s Yoseob tells 4minute’s Jihyun she’s prettier with makeup

Though arguably overshadowed at the time of 4minute’s debut as a musical group, leader Jihyun has been catching the widespread attention of fans and netizens for her acting debut and natural beauty. In fact, the latter subject became a hot topic on the Lunar New Year’s special on MBC’s Flower Bouquet, as Jihyun was complimented for her internet fame as the “natural beauty terminator.”

Amid the praises however, B2ST’s Yoseob boldly stated the opposite, telling Jihyun that she actually looked better with make-up. Before anyone gets up in arms about the insulting implications of his remarks, Yoseob was likely just bantering with his labelmate. However, as Jihyun became flustered and began to protest, HyunA defended her band member’s looks, confidently asserting that Jihyun was indeed a natural beauty.

Later in the recording, Jihyun also received a surprise phone call from her mother. During the call, the show MC asked, “Among the members of 4minute, what position would you rank your daughter in terms of looks?” Jihyun’s mother surprised the audience by replying, “She’s at second place,” explaining that she placed maknae Sohyun first. HyunA then retorted, “You didn’t look properly then.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/b2sts-yoseob-tells-4minutes-jihyun-shes-prettier-with-makeup

I don't think you missed it cuz I didn't see it either...guess they aren't that popular after all cuz like you said, if it was some other boyband making that revelation, it would be all over the entertainment news sites/blogs.

yeah, I didn't know anything about this group other than hearing about their pre-debut hype cuz they were mentored by Tablo & Mithra Jin. But this song is okay & their choreo is pretty tight haha.

yeah like male idols picking any girl idol group as ideal type,then ppl will talk about it endlessly and more~ T_T haha~ i have seen fans with "i am sad,why yoona?" LOL countless time and more~but i dont even see anything about this~ T__T sad really for them~

the group hav been trained to write their own songs~ heard mithra even helped with their rap writing~ 

*ROFL* @ Bianca's "bean pie vibe"...that's a good way to put it.  :lol:

LOL it was supposed to be b****-ey LOL~ but soompi filtered it~ i remembered using the word in soompi~its new in the filter maybe? HAHA

ah yeah, for sure Seoul University is no joke. I've always heard it's one of Korea's most prestigious Unis & hard as hell to get into even for top students.  :sweatingbullets:

OK, I admit I did watch the first episode cuz CY was one of the celebs to take the exam but yeah, the whole premise seemed absurd. I guess they were trying to capitalize on Kim Soo ro's popularity off of "God of Study" but c'mon, stuff like that only happens in movies haha. No way, unless MBLAQ studied 24/7 for a year, were they going to get in. meh, I was never really a fan of these type of "celebs/idols" go to college reality shows anyway. I tried watching a bit when SIY attended KAIST & MC Mong was at medical school but it was boring.  -_-

yeah plus even in movies,they were real students who hav time to study THE WHOLE DAY!~ its  their job to study!~ but these ppl dont even hav time to sleep right(like lee joon) i enjoyed SIY in KAIST though XD didnt watch mong's one~ 

read in hyuna twitter she had a bouquet filming yesterday~ YAAAAAAAAAAAAyyyyy~~ more hyuna~ T__T as if bouquet is not lacking enuff,not having hyuna in it makes it more boring T__T HAHA~ 

and speaking about girl groups,min-ah frm girls day did what she did for zinger time on strong heart~ XD 

Guest adikkeluangman

The moms of SECRET’s Zinger, 5doll’s Chanmi show off their vocals

SECRET’s Zinger and Co-Ed/5dolls‘ Star Light Chanmi have demonstrated that their singing talents come direct from their mothers.

On February 20th, Zinger’s mother (Han Kyung Hwa) and Chanmi’s mother (Kim Geum Hee) decided to make a guest appearance on MBC’s “Bouquet” for their daughters; these ladies enjoyed showing off their talents to an astounded studio audience.

Zinger’s mother especially blew everyone’s mind when it was revealed that she had formerly released a song in 1979 called, ‘Even When the Streets are Dark, Till That Day‘. She was asked by the MCs if she was a trot singer, to which she shyly replied, “I wasn’t a trot singer… I was a ballad singer.”

Chanmi’s mother also showed off her experience as a singer during a quiz which required her to figure out the identity of a song and sing it. Kim Geum Hee, who made a debut in the music industry, even bragged that she got a gold medal in the award show where the famous ballad singer, Byun Jin Sup, had won the grand award. She had also won a bronze medal with her family members for a World Cup singing competition, exposing the music talent that runs in her family’s genes.

The two mothers delivered a refreshing performance that definitely delighted the crowd, and gave them a moment of nostalgia for the stage.

Meanwhile, the episode seemed to be a family-themed one, as other cast members brought in their family members as guests: Noh Yoo Min with his family, Jeon Won Joo with her daughter-in-law, Park Jun Kyu with his wife and youngest son, Im Choon Ae’s daughter, Bae Dong Sung and his wife, Zinger with her mother and aunt, and Soomi and Chanmi’s mothers all made an appearance on this week’s “Bouquet”!

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/the-moms-of-secrets-zinger-5dolls-chanmi-show-off-their-vocals

Archived