takeshi kaneshiro

Guest priya_rach

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's thoughtful of u to try and reach Elite... :) I hope she's fine.

Hehe....Daniel Wu is a cutie pie so I don't mind seeing more of him, even though he started off being a very wooden actor with crappy chinese. :P I figure the boy will improve, and he has, even though he still speaks with an obvious accent. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm looking forward to Perhaps Love too. Did you see the trailor Epic? It's looking very promising...a lot of song and dance.. I believe Takeshi will sing in it also. :wub:

I read about this too. I believe it's another mainland chinese movie. Drats, why does it have to be Zhang Zi Yi again? T__T

Daniel Wu is a cutie in his own rights. I actually thought he is a pretty good actor just depends on the given roles he is taken.

I have not seen the trailer for "Perhaps Love" yet. I'm actually sitting back on this so I won't be disappointed like "House of Flying Daggers".

TK taking on another movie with ZZY? Are they running out of movie actress to pair with TK? Or thinking ZZY and TK international pairing would do them justice again? :huh:

Guest ganners

takeshilight.jpg

^ This one got to be my favourite one! even if I'm annoyed with his teeth sometimes, that one looks good (:

I barely know stuff about him.. but he's growing on me like whoa.. can anyone post a profile or something? (:

and more piiics :D, thanks!

Guest malicious_

awww.. i love this guy! i remember watching him in movies in grade 4 ish.. and i rememeber saying to myself.. "wow, that guy is cuuuuute"

^ you said the same thing in Shun's thread... haha are you cheating on him?

anyway, i love Takeshi as well. he's my first love & the whole reason for my interests in Japanese entertainment.. THANK YOU!

i can't wait to hear him sing. the female lead must be blind to leave him in Perhaps Love.

Updated news on Takeshi:

Takeshi improving his English for future movie role

Japanese megastar Takeshi Kaneshiro has been trying to improve his English in the USA at UCLA language school in order to snag a possible movie deal. Screaming fans have been following him around the campus and even interrupting lessons. The university was forced to move Kaneshiro to a more spacious classroom and put a ban on taking pictures.

Local media, on the other hand, wondered if Kaneshiro could finish school and come to Taiwan in time for the 42nd edition of the Golden Horse Awards. Asia Plus, the network in charge of the broadcasting of the ceremony, made a generous offer to pay for the star's attendance.

=========================

05-11-05

Takeshi to Star in USA/Japan version of 'Tekken' (video game)

There has been talk about Takeshi getting a role in the 'Tekken' movie being made by both American and Japanese companies. Namco is the developer of the game. There is no official news about this role but I'm sure we will find out soon, since the movie is supposedly beginning production at the end of the year.

========================

He's currently in Cali at UCLA ..................I didn't know there were quite a few fans at the campus nevertheless the man's fame is sure rocketing. :)

Credit: takeshionline.net

Archived