TOMOHISA YAMASHITA ♡♡♡

Guest peanuts

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fariza

^ I think it's one of those jelly drinks. ^^? But I may be wrong.

Either way he looks great in the CM~

yeah actually I think you're right. Cause the name is Weider in Jelly :D so I presume it's jelly.

Guest mihsayam

^ I think it's one of those jelly drinks. ^^? But I may be wrong.

Either way he looks great in the CM~

It's actually more of a juice :) One of the perfect thirst quenchers on a hot day when you're in Japan. Anyway, you can see a clip of it in youtube where DBSK was also promoting it during A-Nation. I can imagine it, DBSK + Yamapi CM. Fandoms clash!

Guest fariza

It's actually more of a juice :) One of the perfect thirst quenchers on a hot day when you're in Japan. Anyway, you can see a clip of it in youtube where DBSK was also promoting it during A-Nation. I can imagine it, DBSK + Yamapi CM. Fandoms clash!

hmm DBSK + Yamapi for some reason I can't quite imagine. It's always been SS501 + Yamapi but DBSK + Yamapi sounds pretty awesome.

DBSK's not the official spokespersons, right? Cause I know Yamapi, the Downtown guy, and Ayumi Hamasaki are the current ones. In the past, it used to be only Kimura Takuya now they keeping addding more celebs in one 10/15 second CM

Guest mihsayam

hmm DBSK + Yamapi for some reason I can't quite imagine. It's always been SS501 + Yamapi but DBSK + Yamapi sounds pretty awesome.

DBSK's not the official spokespersons, right? Cause I know Yamapi, the Downtown guy, and Ayumi Hamasaki are the current ones. In the past, it used to be only Kimura Takuya now they keeping addding more celebs in one 10/15 second CM

Aren't there two Downtown guys? Which one? SS501 are feasible, yeah. Since they're such big JE fanboys. :lol:

Guest fariza

Aren't there two Downtown guys? Which one? SS501 are feasible, yeah. Since they're such big JE fanboys. :lol:

yeah. Hamada, the short one who likes to hit people

Guest mihsayam

yeah. Hamada, the short one who likes to hit people

Cool. Haha. Great marketing strategy though. They've practically tapped all markets with their endorsers.

Anyway, any updates on Yamapi after Code Blue? :D

Guest tesslovemusic

I just happend to come across some News videos

when i was looking for some Arashi ones, and BAM!

i was hit by the Yamapi virus :lol:

I love them all, especially on the Hey Hey Hey show x)

I really liked him in Propsal Daisakusen and Kurosagi :)

I've heard about Nobuta Wo Produce and Code Blue, but i haven't checked

it our yet, too those of you who have watched it: is it any good? or do you recommend other drama's? :lol:

Anyways, i totally love him! so i've decided to share

my favorite pictures of him :D

Sorry if they were already posted, but i don't really feel like going back 100 pages

and check :sweatingbullets:

Yamapi! :wub:

sobkow.jpg1qmlw7.jpg

^ too cute ^_^

20pbu6d.jpg116j1io.jpg

^way hawt

1126hvn.jpg2eyfhv7.jpg

^ :wub:

And my favorite News Picture:

2qlzcet.jpg

^Summer Time! So kawaii

and P.s does anyone else love these two together :lol:

2mnq0i8.jpg

-Tess

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Thorpedo_oz

WOW! Fariza thanks for sharing the pic. Pi looks cute as always. As for his hair, I'm not really bothered by it. Its a new look, I know some have issues with it.

Guest stupidfactory

kyaaa~ the picture of Yuu and Pi with kids. Kawaii! 8D

Yuu's really tall :o Pi looks small beside him XD

Anyway, any updates bout Pi lately? No new dorama?

kyaaa~ the picture of Yuu and Pi with kids. Kawaii! 8D

Yuu's really tall :o Pi looks small beside him XD

Anyway, any updates bout Pi lately? No new dorama?

He's busy with the NEWS winter tour right now. Also he has a flu, according to his nikki

Archived