[Movie 2011] [Drama 2010] Jungle Fish 2 정글피쉬2

7lotus

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Episode 5 Text Preview

WHO's message [Don't trust Seo Yul] confused Ho Soo.

Crucial documents related to Hyo An turn out to be in her USB, Seo Yul desperately tries to find it.

The school discovered Ra Yi's pregnancy and advised her to drop out of school

woah!! another cliffie!

They found the USB but it's password-protected.

what's on the USB?

SY is looking for it not because she wants to know the cause of HA's death...

she already knows what's on it and if the documents are leaked..supposedly the kids in her special class will "end up like HA"...what does that mean...:(

Its killing me that there are no english subs of eps 3 or above in subs!!!

there is~ abmsubs and diadem subs are co-subbing them~ they are at ep 4~ http://absolutemblaq.wordpress.com/ 

the plot got more interesting~XD i am officially a fan now~before i just watched for jiyeon but now <3 its great~ i still cant stand the girl who died  though~ she is still annoying even after death~

so is WHO SY? i'm so confused, by the way the GJ was looking at SY shoes at the club seemed like SY is WHO by the paint and stuff...and i seriously dnt get the USB...especially the ending

Guest WhiteFox

what the heck?!?!? lol so what exactly is the thing that was in the usb????

it is the account of secret funds collected from parents.

roughly $100,000-250,000 per each and in total over 1 million $ every year.

in a preview, hyo-an actually didn't steal usb but english teacher gave it to her, wanting they correct school's corruption.

Guest Polaroid

Love this drama. BW's friend, Bong Il Tae, is really freakin cute. (: and HS is really good looking too! i think he kinda looks like T.O.P. (: I just watched ep 7 and im dying to know whats happening cause theres no subs :\ anyone got any pictures of HS? :D please share!

two more episodes to go!!

Jungle Fish 2 is seriously one of the best drama in 2010!!!

I think HY's death is somehow related to SY

unless there's a better explanation of the video that SY's classmate used to threaten her

it is the account of secret funds collected from parents.

roughly $100,000-250,000 per each and in total over 1 million $ every year.

in a preview, hyo-an actually didn't steal usb but english teacher gave it to her, wanting they correct school's corruption.

That explains the jungle fish story, definitely what she meant by the txt she sent Hosu.

This is just my thought but I think Hyo An did all this in order to protect Yul because Hyo An thought of Yul as a friend.

I think Seo Yul caught on and obviously knows whats in that USB file so she's helping Hosu out by being 'WHO' & playing it dumb with the other 2 girls who cling to her.

Another theory may be that Hyo An didnt exactly commit suicide.

She was about to, but Yul interfered and I believe they quarreled.

Throughout the quarreling, Hyo An probably fell then.

how else would WHO warn Hosu that Hyo An's in danger & know that she 'died' or was in a coma before everyone went to the hospital?

Theres a few things I don't understand though...

1. Why Hyo An was so distraught that night when she was in the teacher's car

2. Hyo An crying and the long haired girl with her (I was thinking it may be Jieun or that other girl in Yul's class..)

3. Why those 2 girls in Yul's class want to help out so much...

4. What was that video of Hyo An on SY's phone about?

Anyone care to share their insight on this? :)

^Actually, I still don't really understand what's the big deal about the secret funds? And it looks like SY's dad has given the most amount of money to the school? What's it for? Bribery?

I'm not really sure who "WHO" is though. Let's say WHO=SY, why did she send Hosu a warning text msg "Don't trust SY." this doesn't make a lot of sense because she obviously really wants Hosu's trust (she loves him but she also needed the USB)

Yes,I agree that on the night that HA fell the building, SY must have talked to her at some point and SY's classmate's got the video to threaten SY.

1. HA with the teacher in the car: They were fighting over the USB. This is my guess: Teacher wanted to expose the documents but HA was opposed to it in order to protect SY? But then HA wouldn't be able to change the rules in the jungle like she said to Hosu...

2. I'm not sure...Jieun seems to know a lot of stuff that hasn't been revealed yet...

3. Those two girls and their parents must be involved in the secret funds as well.

4. HA on SY's phone? I think it was on the classmate's phone. You're talking about the scene in the bathroom when SY's classmates confronted SY about the USB right? I think the video might have been recorded the same night before HA's death...but it's only a guess. SY knows what the video is about though....she seemed really frightened by it.

Source : KBS Global Entertainment News

Tension Rises as Mysteries over Death of Girl to be Resolved in ‘Jungle Fish 2’

[2010-12-20]

Mysteries over the death of a top student are likely to come to light in the KBS2 weekly teen drama “Jungle Fish 2.”

In the December 16 episode, Min Ho-su (Hong Jong-hyun) manages to obtain a USB drive containing crucial information related to the death of his girlfriend Baek Hyo-an (Han Ji-woo). But that is not the end of the problem.

772_2062_l.jpg

He fails to see what is on the USB drive because he can’t figure out the password. Seo Yool (Ji Yeon), an arch rival of Hyo-an at school, asks him not to disclose the information on the USB drive and other friends threaten him if he doesn't take his hands off the matter since it is none of his business. A English teacher who was fired over a scandal with Hyo-an also tells Ho-su to stop digging for the truth behind the USB drive because it is not something he can deal with.

Ho-su nevertheless goes ahead and succeeds in finding some clues. With the help of an informant online, he is able to find a note Hyo-an signed to the school promising she would quit school voluntarily, evidence showing that Hyo-an’s death has something to do with the school. He also recalls the message she sent him a day before she died, saying, “I wanted to do something to change ‘the jungle.’”

Yool changes her mind and wants to help Ho-su. Living in agony because she has to keep silent about the death of her friend, she feels more frustrated after seeing other classmates trying to gag her using evidence showing she is involved in the death of Hyo-an.

Ho-su is also determined to help Yool. He says, “We are alive, and we can protect Yool no matter what the USB drive contains. But this will be the last chance to find the truth for Hyo-an. No matter what, I will find out what prevented Hyo-an from confiding in anyone and made her die alone.”

Realizing Hyo-an also wanted to protect Yool and that is why she prepared the USB drive, Ho-su figures out that the password is Yool’s birthday.

With only two episodes left out of eight, Yool is expected to go through hardships as the truth is revealed. The school denies its involvement and rather accuses her, who had felt inferior to Hyo-an as she always lost the top spot to her. Other classmates are ready to blame her as well based on the fact that she even used stimulant drugs to keep herself awake while studying all night to beat Hyo-an. And her rich father will do anything to save his daughter from disgrace.

Now all eyes are on how Yool responds to and overcomes all this, as well as on how Ji Yeon, who plays Yool, will maintain her good performance to the end.

Writer: TV Report

Archived