Do you look better with glasses or without glasses?

Guest Jenny_bubz

Guest PUNKYjunk

I started wearing my glasses full time after the 7th grade.

I think I look better with them. More mature, I suppose. But I don't really know anymore, because now when I take of my glasses my eyes become smaller (or so people have told me). I just think my eyes are like that because they're tired. Usually when I have my glasses off t home for awhile they're okay sized. The person who told me that was a girl. Another guy told me I look cuter without glasses.It's also the lighting. My eyes are pretty sensitive to the light, so my eyes become super small because I'm squinting all the time.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CrossMyHeartandHopetoDie

Imo, I think I look better w/o my glasses. I'm still trying to find a pair of glasses that look better on me.

Guest angieelve

Hi

Wearing glasses makes me look better. Wearing some accessories can make you more attracted.

Some may say that wearing glasses makes you nerd but it depends to the one who wears it.

:)

Guest lhuyahnx

I personally dislike wearing glasses... my frames cut off the top part of my eyes so it makes them even smaller than they already are. I find that I get more freedom wearing contacts since I dont have to worry about them falling off when I play sports or dance :)

Guest Eun_neptune_Him

I've noticed that when i wear glasses to work and talk to customers they trust me with what I say and think I'm smart. And when I don't wear them they don't trust me that well. In school people said I looked really smart with my glasses on haha.

i think i look better without but wearing glasses is a refreshing change every one in awhile...

or wearing contacts is?...lol since i'm blind as a bat

Guest Beautiful*Nightmare

Definitely without. I'm so glad that my eyes don't need glasses.

However, I did find a perfect glasses for me last week when I went glasses shopping with my friend for her eyes. So in case I'll ever need it, I know which one I'm gonna get :P

Guest Pongie1430266710

The way I look is debatable with thick framed black glasses, but half ring/frameless glasses look bad on me. I prefer wearing circle lenses though :D

Guest aazewtx

i personally think that I look better with glasses. it seems to help hide some part of my face a little.

but nearly everyone tell me that i look better without them.

since i'm lazy on most days, i wear glasses. =)

Guest GloomyBear

I think I look better with glasses coz I've got a long nose lol D: But I usually wear glasses coz I need them :lol: I don't have time to put on contacts every morning.

Guest fadedd-colours

without ! have been wearing glasses for a longg time too, sure is nice to switch to contacts (: besides, my glasses makes my eyes look a whole lot smaller o.o

Archived