[Vpop] 365

Guest little_witch

Guest little_witch

'Ayyo' MV released!!!!

logo365.jpg

General Facts

Record Label: VAA (Vietnam Artist Agency)

Genre: Hip Hop/Pop/R&B

FC name: Stellaries

FC color: silver

Members

Isaac01.jpg

1. ISAAC

Birth Date : 13/06/1988

Voice: Tenor

Musical style: Pop, Dance, RnB, Alternative Rock.

Jun01.jpg

2. JUN

Birth Date : 24/07/1989

Voice: Baritone

Musical style: Pop, Ballad, R&B

Tronie01.jpg

3. TRONIE

Birth Date : 02/06/1989

Musical style: R&B Hiphop

Will01.jpg

4. WILL

Birth Date : 27/11/1989

Musical style: Hip-hop, R&B

ST01.jpg

5. S.T (the "út" = the youngest)

Birth Date : 10/12/1990

Musical style: Pop, R&B, Classic

Discography

smr48x.jpg

1st Mini Album - Awakening

01. Awakening (Vietnamese Ver.)

02. Awakening (English Ver.)

03. Baby Don't Cry

04. Christmas Song [MV]

05. Bước Trong Mưa (Walking In The Rain)

06. Awakening MV

23wjpg3.jpg

1st Digital Single - Liên Khúc Xuân (Spring Medley)

01. Liên Khúc Xuân (Spring Medley) [MV]

covertet.jpg

H2T Tết - Lắng Nghe Mùa Xuân Về (2011)

01. Khúc Giao Mùa - H2T's All Stars [MV]

Valentine2011.jpg

2nd Mini Album - Valentine 2011

01. Only Love

02. Uptown Girl

03. Ayyo [MV]

04. When You Say Nothing At All

05. I Want It That Way

06. Khi Nào Em Buồn (When You're Sad)

For more videos and pictures visit their official pages! ^^

HP: http://www.365daband.com/

Forum: http://www.365daband.com/forums/

FB: http://www.facebook.com/365daband

YT: http://www.youtube.com/user/365daband

Fanpage

http://stellaris365.wordpress.com/

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest little_witch

Today 365 posted something on their wall.

I'll translate it but I can't guarantee that everything is completely right....my Vietnamese is limited >.<

If there's something wrong feel free to correct. ^^ I'm also sorry for my poor English....

28/10/10

[365] Cả nhà yêu quý, chỉ còn 1 ngày nữa, 365 sẽ được quay MV mới, được gặp các bạn, hồi hộp cực kỳ :X. Hôm qua, 365 đã stylish tóc mới với bàn tay anh Cường Hoàn Lệ, tất cả trông thực sự khác hẳn :X Lúc nãy, 365 vừa kết thúc buổi chụp hình đầu tiên với bác Phạm Hoài Nam. Khi nào, có hình mới, bọn mình sẽ up lên nha. 365 tập võ cho MV tiếp đây :X

To all my lovelies, still 1 day, 365 will film the new MV and meet all friends (they mean with friends their fans), so excited :X. Yesterday, 365 changed with the hands of anh Cường Hoàn Lệ (you call older boys 'anh') a new hairstyle, everyone looks really different :X Just this moment, 365 ends the first photoshoot with bác Phạm Hoài Nam (you call men who are older than your parents 'bác'). If there are new photos we'll load it up. 365 will procede to train for the MV again :X

[365] Các bạn muốn cổ vũ cho 365 trong MV debut, có thể tập trung tại Diamond Plaza lúc 12h trưa thứ 7, ngày 30/10 để tham gia hành trình tới phim trường nhé. Các nhân viên và tình nguyện viên của VAA sẽ luôn sẵn sàng đón chờ các bạn ♥

Do our friends like to participate in 365 debut MV, then gather up at 12 on the Diamond Plaza on saturday, the 30/10 to go to the film location. All the staff and volunteers of VAA will pick you up ♥

29/10/10

[365] AAAAAAA, hình bác Nam chụp đẹp quá! Tất cả là nhờ bác Nam, anh Cường, anh Thạc, chị Vân và các anh chị trong VAA nên 365 có được bộ hình đẹp ♥, 365 fighting ♥ Tiến tới MV. Hạn gặp các bạn ở trường quay ngày mai ♥

AAAAAAA, the photos which bác Nam took are so pretty! Everything thanks to bác Nam, anh Cường, anh Thạc, chị Vân (you call older girls 'chị') and all the other staff from VAA that's why 365 has a beautiful set of photos ♥, 365 Fighting ♥ to advance a better MV. Let's meet everyone on the film location tomorrow ♥

logo.jpg

Logo chính thức của Stellaris - Official Fanclub 365. Logo này sẽ được sử dụng trong mọi hoạt động của các Stellar riêng và Stellaris nói chung. Logo là sự kết hợp của 2 chữ S và 365. Các bạn có thích logo không? ♥

The main logo of Stellaries - Official Fanclub 365. This logo will be used from all the activities of a Stellar and the whole Stellaries. The logo consist of the 2 letters S and 365. Do our friends like it? ♥

[365] Ngày mai, toàn bộ quá trình quay clip debut của 365 sẽ được truyền hình trực tiếp online. Các bạn nhớ đón xem trên Facebook của 365 nhé. Yêu các bạn ghê gớm :x

Tomorrow, all the BTS clips from debut MV of 365 will be shown online. Everyone have to remember to watch it on FB of 365, okay? Love you all terribly :X.

Website chính thức của 365 sắp public ♥ Cả nhà cho ý kiến nha ♥

http://www.365daband.com/

The main website of 365 will public soon ♥ Everyone give your opinion okay ♥

^^ I can't wait for their debut too. Hopefully they'll inspire the rest of the Vietnamese youth to do something spectacular as well. I became their fan on facebook about two weeks ago, but then I closed my facebook for good.

Looks like their upcoming debut MV will be the most expensive MV ever proced in vietnam! This is from their facebook...

72565_152555084788336_143971995646645_253126_2252323_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TuyetHoaTienTu

Lol. Didn't know a 365 fan made a topic in Soompi for them. You must be a big fan! I'm also a fan. :) I've been waiting for their debut MV that I'm actually stalking them everyday! Lol. I'm hoping it will be good! Thanks for the info! I'm a fan on their facebook. Lol. They've update a lot! You should post some pics of their new look! Maybe that will reel in some folks to like them on facebook. ^^

Guest little_witch

@onjong.....but if you don't support them now then they won't debut....I mean you can always cancel the 'like' button afterwards ^^ I also just like what I hear or see right now...I'm really anxious about their debut....how their debut song would sound like and I'm curios about their mv....it's the most expensive mv in the vietnamese music market right now (from vietchannel) ...so I hope you're going to support them until their debut ^^

@TuyetHoaTienTu....haha I'm not that a big fan...I just wanted to get more people to support them so they will debut soon ^^ I'm just curios about them.....they're not like other Vietnamese boybands ^^

Yeah I know...they're posting a lot right now but I don't have enought time to translate it all and my Vietnamese is really limited =_= I wish there would be someone who is fluent in Vietnamese and English to translate the news xD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

29/10/10

Lúc nãy là logo chính thức của fanclub - Stellaris

Và đây là: Logo chính thức của 365 ♥

logo365.jpg

Just a while ago was the main logo of the fanclub - Stellaries

And this: the main logo of 365 ♥

30/10/10

Các bạn click vào link dưới đây để xem trực tiếp quá trình quay MV của 365 tại trường quay của Chánh Phương film nhé. Trực tiếp luôn đó :x Các bạn có thể thấy mọi thứ diễn ra ở đây ngay lúc này :X Love all ♥

Behind the scene with 365

Everyone click on the link below to see the direct film process for the MV of 365 at the film location of Chánh Phương film. It's on-going :X Everyone can also find what's going to take place right now :X Love all♥

01/11/10

Chụp hình với biểu tượng Stellaris như Isaac

101101.jpg

Take a picture with the symbol Stellaries like Isaac

Backstage at 365's debut MV

101101Backstage01.jpg

101101Backstage02.jpg

[365] 365 Radio số 18 với Until you - Isaac bản full và lời cám ơn của 365 gửi tới các stellars ♥ Mong các bạn sẽ thích :x

RADIO 18 - THANKS - Until you - Isaac

365 Radio No. 18 with Until You - Isaac full composition and some thank you words from 365 to all Stellars ♥ Hope everyone likes it :X

Set 1 :x Quay đi quay lại gần trăm lần cảnh này :D

101101Backstage03.jpg

Set 1 :X Retook this scene like hundred times :D

02/11/10

[Hot news] Cuộc thi ảnh: I love 365

101102Event.jpg

Hãy tham gia ngay ♥

Hãy tham gia cuộc thi "I 365" trên: http://facebook.com/365fc

Rất đơn giản, bạn chỉ cần chụp hình với biểu tượng 365 (như minh họa) và upload lên fanpgae của 365 FC. Sau đó kêu gọi mọi người like hình ảnh của bạn post trên 365. :x

Hình ảnh nào được like nhiều nhất, sẽ được chọn là người thắng cuộc với những giải thưởng cực kỳ hấp dẫn đến từ 365.

Thời gian tham gia dự thi: Từ ngày 2/11 đến hết ngày 30/11/2010

Đối tượng dự thi: Tất cả mọi người

Một người có thể tham gia dự thi với nhiều hình, không giới hạn.

Cách thức chấm điểm : dựa vào số lượng bình chọn (like) trên facebook của 365 FC (không cộng kèm facebook cá nhân)

Giải thưởng:

*Khu vực tp HCM và các tỉnh lân cận:

Giai nhat : 1 triệu đồng tiền mặt và một bữa ăn tối thân mật với 365

Giai nhi: 500k tiền mặt và một ngày tập luyện với 365 tại star fitness the Manor

Giai ba: 200k tiền mặt và voucher 300k MOF coffee

* Khu vực ngoài tp HCM:

- Một máy chụp hình Canon Ixus đẹp tuyệt vời >3i

Máy ảnh Canon Ixus dành cho các bạn ở khu vực ngoài tp HCM

* Cac giai thuong deu bao gom membership card của stellar có giá trị sử dụng trên toàn quốc, album 3D cua 365 va ve moi danh du tham du debut show.

* Đối với các bạn ngoài khu vực TPHCM không có điều kiện nhận giải sẽ được ưu tiên tặng 1 photobook đặc biệt kèm chữ kí của 365 và 1 khu vực riêng trong minishow debut của 365.

Translate it soon

Guest little_witch

03/11/10

Các bạn đã tham gia cuộc thi I.365 chưa? 365 rất mong chờ được trao quà cho các bạn ♥ Muahz :x

Did you guys already participated in I.365? 365 has the desire to give the prizes to everyone soon ♥ Muahz :X

Tạo hình mới của Tronie - Rapper và cũng là biên đạo của 365

101103Tronie.jpg

Add a new picture of Tronie - Rapper and also the choreographer of 365

[365] Hình ảnh của tất cả các stellars tham gia cuộc thi I.365 sẽ được in ra và dán trong phòng sinh hoạt chung của 365 cũng như tại công ty VAA ♥

[365] The pictures from the competition I.365 of all Stellars are going to be print out and be sticked in the activity room (?) of 365 and also in the company of VAA ♥

Hãy chụp hình biểu tượng stellar giống như Tronie để tham gia cuộc thi I.365 nha mấy bạn

101103Tronie02.jpg

Just take a picture with the symbol Stellar like Tronie to participate in the competion I.365 okay everyone

04/11/10

Chúng tôi đã cố gắng hết mình. Chỉ mong sao cho nỗ lực của chúng tôi sớm được đến với khán giả. Thực lực sẽ được chứng minh bằng thành quả! Mong các stellars luôn ở bên 365!

101104Backstage04.jpg

We already did our best. Just hope that we somehow exert ourself to the utmost to the stage as soon as possible. True strenght will make us like a fruit! (? don't understand what they wanna say) Hope every Stellar will be with 365 forever!

[Jun] Hy vọng ngày đó đến sớm. Hôm nay, tất cả đều buồn...

[Jun] Hope that day comes soon. Today, everyone is sad...

Ủng hộ Isaac và 365 bằng cách tham gia cuộc thi I.365 nha mấy bạn :X

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=163213253710550&id=143971995646645&ref=mf

101104Isaac.jpg

Support Isaac and 365 by participating in the competition I.365 okay everyone :X

05/11/10

Kaakaka, Âm nhạc của 365 sẽ là một thứ gây nghiện ♥

http://hn.24h.com.vn/ca-nhac-mtv/ngo-thanh-van-hoa-ac-nu-me-hon-c73a335262.html

Kaakaka, the music of 365 will cause an addiction ♥

Các bạn stellars nhớ tham gia cuộc thi I.365 nhé! 365 đi học thanh nhạc tiếp đây! Hôm nay thật là vui hơn hôm qua :X

http://afamily.vn/20101105094829999tm0ca94/Ngo-Thanh-Van-ra-mat-con-dau-long-365

Every Stellar remember to participate in the competition I.365 okay! 365 will train our vocal again! Today is much more fun than yesterday :X

-----------------

365 opened up a new site on FB because the other on got blocked....

They are going to update on their new site http://www.facebook.com/365daband

Bur I don't know which site with the number of fans they will count....so plz click on the like button of the other site too ^^ Thank you

Guest little_witch

@kissez....I don't know but I think he is from the States ^^ He doesn't have an accent...

credit: 365daband

365 FC tạm thời bị facebook lock không rõ nguyên nhân. 365 sẽ sử dụng facebook mới này: 365daband. Thanks all

365 FC will be locked for an unknown reason for the time being. 365 will be using an new facebook account: 365daband. Thanks all

Tất cả các Radio của 365 và các clip về 365 được upload trên youtube của 365. Các bạn có thể vào link dưới đây để nghe nhé :X

365 - Three Sixty Five

All the radio and clips of 365 will be uploaded on youtube of 365. You can click on the link below to hear :X

Thông báo: Địa chỉ facebook mới: 365daband!

Dear all,

Hiện tại, facebook 365 fc ( http://facebook.com/365fc ) đang bị facebook cảnh báo vi phạm và lock quyền admin. Nhóm 365 không thể update link, hình ảnh và blast mới trên facebook 365 FC được nữa.

Chính vì vậy, trong thời gian chờ phản hồi lại từ facebook ( Công ty VAA đã viết mail kiến nghị với facebook ), chúng tôi đã xây dựng một fanpage mới mang tên: 365daband tại link : http://facebook.com/365daband .

Mọi hoạt động của 365 sẽ được update trên 365daband và nếu 365 FC được mở trở lại, chúng tôi sẽ update song song cả 2 fanpage này.

Mong các stellar ủng hộ 365 bằng cách like fanpage mới của 365 tại địa chỉ: http://www.facebook.com/365daband

Cuộc thi I.365 sẽ vẫn được tiếp tục trên 365daband.

365 cám ơn các bạn rất nhiều!

Announcement: New Facebook account: 365daband!

Dear all,

Currently, facebook 365 FC is being warned because of violation and locking the admin rights. Band 365 can't update links, pictures and new blast on facebook 365 FC anymore.

Because of that, we're waiting of a response of facebook (company VAA sent a mail with a recommendation with facebook), we are using a new fanpage with the name: 365daband at link: http://facebook.com/365daband

All activities of 365 will be updated on 365daband and if 365 FC reopens again, then we will update on both fanpage.

Hope every Stellar support 365 by liking the new fanpage of 365: http://www.facebook.com/365daband

The competition I.365 will be continued on 365daband.

365 thanks everyone very much!

[365] Sáng vừa vui được một chút. Tối đã buồn hiu. Tự nhiên bị lock 365 FC. Giờ làm lại từ đầu, không biết phải làm sao...

In the morning we were a little bit happy. In the evening sad hiu(?). Suddenly 365 FC got locked. Now we have to do everything from the beginning again, don't know what to do...

06/11/10

Tạo hình mới của JUN 365. Các bạn hãy ủng hộ facebook mới của 365 nhé: http://facebook.com/365daband ♥

101106Jun.jpg

Add a new picture of Jun 365. Everyone support the new facebook of 365 okay: http://facebook.com/365daband ♥

Bài hát đầu tiên mà Isaac cover được upload trên facebook: Nothing on you

ISAAC - 365 - Nothing on you [HQ]

The first song which Issac covered could be uploaded on facebook: Nothing on you

07/11/10

Tạo hình mới của WILL - 365 hoàn toàn khác xa với WILL trước đây ;))

101107Will.jpg

Add a new picture of Will - 365 are completely different with WILL from previous ;))

Backstage at 365's debut MV

101107Backstage05.jpg

08/11/10

[365] Chúc các bạn một tuần làm việc và học tập cực kỳ vui ♥ Bất cứ khi nào rảnh hãy tới với 365 nhé ;))

Wish everyone a pleased week of work and study ♥ If you have freetime go to 365 okay ;))

Tạo hình mới của bé út - S.T

Dạo này 365 bận rộn tập nhảy và thu bài nhiều nhiều nhiều, nên update hơi ít chút xíu. Các bạn đừng giận và bỏ quên 365 nhé :X

101108ST.jpg

Add a new picture of the youngest - S.T

Lateley 365 is busy with dance practices and recording a lot a lot a lot of songs, that's why we just update a little bit. Everyone don't be angry and forget 365 okay :X

Guest little_witch

Jun ♥ cả nhà :x

101108Jun.jpg

Jun ♥ everyone :x

365 sắp xuất hiện trên YANTV dưới một vài hình thức ;) Stellars ơi, cùng nhau tiến lênnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!

365 will appear on YANTV under some form soon ;) Stellars, let's move forward together!!!!!!!!

09/11/10

[365] 365 trên báo Người nổi tiếng :X ngày hôm nay! Cố lên nào! Anh em ta cố lên nào! :X

365 on "Người nổi tiếng"

365 on the news "Người nổi tiếng" (Celebrities) :X today! Fighting! Everyone Fighting! :X

365 chính thức bị cấm Internet trong vòng 1 tuần vì vi phạm nội quy giờ tập tại VAA: Sử dụng Internet lấn vào giờ tập. Tạm thời, 365 chỉ có 30' mỗi ngày để update thông tin và trả lời comment của Stellars. Tất cả thời gian còn lại dành cho kiểm điểm và tập luyện. Xin lỗi các bạn rất nhiều và mong các bạn thông cảm!

365 got officially banned from the internet within 1 week because of breaking the rules in the practice lesson at VAA: The use of internet overlapped on the practice lesson. Temporary, 365 just have 30' to update news and answering comments of Stellars everyday. The remaining time is for reviewing and practice. We're really sorry to everyone and we hope you'll be sympathetic!

Thư phạt cảnh cáo từ VAA

Thư từ VAA:

Chúng ta sống trong môi trường chuyên nghiệp, làm việc một cách chuyên nghiệp là điều đầu tiên chúng ta phải thực hiện. Đó không chỉ thể hiện sự nhiệt tình mà còn là thái độ tôn trọng của chúng ta đối với đồng nghiệp cũng như khán giả của mình.

Là một nghệ sĩ, là một người của công chúng, cách chúng ta tôn trọng mình trong đời sống hằng ngày, sống đúng với nguyên tắc chung và làm việc dựa trên một tinh thần tự giác cao độ chính là chúng ta tôn trọng khán giả của mình. Những điều này chính là nền tảng tạo nên sự thành công bền vững của chính 365.

VAA hy vọng 365 không phải là một sản phẩm giả tạo, có những phẩm chất chỉ được nhào nặn ở bề ngoài mà hoàn toàn rỗng ruột bên trong. Hãy luôn nhớ rằng, khán giả yêu quý các bạn ở sự chân thành, khi các bạn là chính các bạn. Cũng giống như việc VAA xây dựng hình ảnh của các bạn dựa trên tính cách của mỗi người. Bởi những nền tảng dựa trên sự thật mới có thể dựng xây những tòa lâu đài nguy nga tráng lệ.

Chính vì thế, sự bê tha trong đời sống, sự sai lệch trong cách cư xử, sự lười biếng trong luyện tập và lơ là nội quy, dù là manh nha hay nhỏ bé nhất, cũng cần phải được uốn nắn và xử lý kịp thời.

Thời gian gần đây, VAA nhận thấy những khoảng thời giờ dành cho Internet của 365 đã lấn quá nhiều tới luyện tập. Điều này ảnh hưởng trực tiếp để những sản phẩm các bạn cống hiến cho khán giả trong thời gian tới. Đồng thời, việc sử dụng thời gian cho Internet quá nhiều, cộng hưởng với luyện tập cường độ cao sẽ khiến sức khỏe của các bạn không được đảo bảo tốt để phục vụ những stellars của mình.

Vì lý do nêu trên, VAA chính thức cảnh cáo 365 về tác phong làm việc này.

Hình phạt:

- Tăng cường độ luyện tập thể lực

- Tịch thu toàn bộ laptop cá nhân.

- Ngừng mọi quyền sử dụng Internet

365 sẽ có 30' mỗi ngày lên Internet để trả lời comment và update tin tức về 365 tới stellars tại: http://facebook.com/365daband bằng laptop của công ty.

Thời gian thi hành hình phạt: 9/11 - 15/11

Mong 365 nghiêm chỉnh thi hành.

------------

[isaac] Thư từ VAA gửi 365. Thời gian tới 365 sẽ phải thi hành hình phạt, mong các stellars không giận nếu 365 không trả lời kịp nhiều comments của các bạn. Chúng tôi yêu các bạn rất nhiều. Xin lỗi :( và cám ơn! :(

A warning letter from VAA

Letter from VAA:

We all live in a professional environment, work in a professional way is the first thing we have to do. It not only shows enthusiasm but also an attitude of respect for our colleagues as well as our audience.

As an artist, a person of public, we respect their way of life, to live right with general principles and work based on a highly self-discipline in general we respect our audience.

These facts are the platform of the sustained success of 365.

VAA hopes that 365 are not an artifcial product which have been only molded in appearance with qualities but are completely hollow inside. Remember, our beloved audience with sincerity, when you are you. Like the work of VAA, we build your image up based on each person's personality. That's how we can build magnificent castles by the platform which are based on the facts.

Therefore, forgiveness in life, the deviations in behavior, the laziness in the practice hour and the negligence of the rules, whether conceived or being the smallest, they also need to be shaped and disposed in time.

Recently, VAA found that 365 encroached the intervals for the Internet over the practice lessons too much. This affects directly to the product of your dedication to the audience in the future. Also, using the Internet too much combined with the high intensity exercise will make your health not being able to serve the best to our stellars.

For the reasons stated above, VAA officialy warned 365 about their working style.

Punishment:

- Increase the intensity of physical exercise

- Confiscation of personal laptop

- Stop all rights to use the Internet

365 will have 30 minutes per day on the Internet to respond to comments and update information about 365 to stellars at: http://facebook.com/365daband by the company's laptop.

Execution time penalty: 9 / 11 - 15/11

Hope 365 take the implementation serious.

-----------

[isaac] Letter from VAA to 365. In the future 365 have to enforce our punishment, we hope that you won't get angry if we can't answer every comment in time. We love you guys a lot. Sorry :( and thank you! :(

10/11/10

[365] Chúc các bạn một ngày tràn ngập niềm vui. Hy vọng nụ cười của Jun trong avatar mang lại may mắn cho những ai nhìn thấy nó ;)). Hôm nay 365 test public với cái tên giả ở một sân khấu nhỏ xíu, tại một nơi xa lắc mà không ai biết mình, để thử kỹ năng của cả nhóm. Mong mọi chuyện sẽ tốt đẹp, bởi sẽ có một master lớn xem chúng tôi diễn [-o<

Wish everyone a day filled with joy. Hope the smile of Jun in the avatar will bring good luck to those who see it ;)). Today 365 tested the public with a false name on a tiny stage, in a distant place where nobody knows us to test the skills of the group. Hope everything will be fine because there is a big master who will watch our performance. [-o<

Hình mẫu Member card của Stellaris. Các stellars góp ý nhé, các bạn có thích không? ♥

101110Membercard.jpg

A model of the member card for Stellaries. Every Stellar share your comment okay, do you like it? ♥

11/11/10

[365]Hôm qua, chúng tôi đã làm công ty thất vọng vì màn trình diễn không như mong muốn, do trục trặc kỹ thuật. Thật xấu hổ, giờ thì phải tập nhiều hơn gấp trăm lần!

Yesterday, we disappointed our company because the performance was not like as we expected due to technical problems. Such a shame, now we have to practice more than doubled hundred times!

[365] Cố gắng cố gắng cố gắng cố gắng nữa và cố gắng mãi!

101111Backstge06.jpg

Trying Trying Trying Trying more and Trying our best forever!

Vì một đại gia đình Stellaris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mong các bạn mãi mãi mãi mãi ở bên 365. Thời gian này 365 bị phạt, phải luyện tập nhiều nhiều nhiều nhiều nên không update thường xuyên với các bạn được, các bạn đừng giận nha :X

101111Stellaries.jpg

Because of a large family Stellaries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you will stay forever forever with 365. This time 365 got a punishment, we have to practice a lot a lot a lot that's why we can't update regularly with you guys, don't be angry okay :X

Guest little_witch

12/11/10

[365] Single Debut của 365 sẽ được xuất hiện dưới 2 phiên bản: Việt - Anh ♥

The debut single of 365 will appear in 2 versions: Vietnamese - English ♥

[365] Avatar mới đẹp không mấy bạn? 365 thu bài mới xong rồi mà hôm nay chắc không up radio được mất, vì bây giờ 365 phải đi chụp hình tới tận 11h đêm lận :(

101112avatar.jpg

Everyone is the new avatar pretty? 365 finished a new recording but we won't get to upload it on the radio today because 365 have a shooting now until 11pm :(

13/11/10

Chị cả và 365 ♥

http://afamily.vn/20101110032719651tm0ca94/Ngo-Thanh-Van-Toi-khong-phai-ba-bau-cua-365

Big sister and 365 ♥

T/m 365, Isaac muốn thông báo với các stellars: Facebook 365daband và website chính thức 365 là nơi duy nhất 365 update tin tức.Đại diện tiếng nói của 365 là 3 Manager VAA: Gào (PR/hình ảnh), Sam ( Finance), Hải Phạm ( Booking/ Sale). Tất cả thông tin về 365 nếu không được đưa ra một cách TRỰC TIẾP từ 3 người này đều k...hông phải là 365 và VAA. Các bạn chú ý để tránh những sự việc hiểu lầm không đáng có nhé! ♥

T/m 365, Isaac wants to inform all Stellars: Facebook 365daband and the main website of 365 are the only places where 365 update news. The representative voices of 365 are the 3 Manager of VAA: Gào (PR/ Image), Sam (Finance), Hải Phạm ( Booking/ Sale). All information about 365 if they are not given directly from these 3 person then they are not 365 and VAA. Everyone pay attention to avoid unnecessary misunderstandings okay! ♥

Clip được quay cách đây hơn 4 tháng. Khi 365 vẫn chưa là 365. Ngày hôm đó, đại tỉ rất giận 365, và Tronie đã biên đạo và tổng hợp một bài nhảy thật vui để làm đại tỉ nguôi giận, cười trở lại. Bây giờ, xem lại clip ai cũng bật ngửa, cười lăn lộn. Ngoại hình và mọi thứ đã khác xưa rất nhiều. Nhưng tình yêu của 365 dành c...ho mọi người trong VAA vẫn vậy, ngày một nhiều hơn và sẽ không bao giờ thay đổi. 365 mãi mãi là "tụi nhỏ" của các anh các chị trong VAA ♥

365 Funny Dance

This clip was filmed 4 months ago. When 365 were still not 365. On that day, our superior were really angry of 365 and Tronie had choreographed a funny dance to calm her anger, smiles returned. Now, watching this clip again everyone are rolling on the floor of laughter. The appearance and everything looks a lot different from before. But the love from 365 for everyone in VAA is still the same, sometimes more but it will never change. 365 wil always be the 'kids' of everyone in VAA ♥

14/11/10

[365] Chuẩn bị có teaser audio ca khúc debut của 365. Cả nhà đã hào hứng, hồi hộp muốn thử nghe chưa?????????????? Hehehehe

Be prepared because there will be an audio teaser from the debut song of 365 soon. Everyone is excited, are you already nervous because you want to listen to it???????? Hehehehe

‎[isaac] Will, Jun, S.T, Tronie về thăm nhà hôm nay. Isaac ở nhà một mình, tập đàn, tập hát, tập nhảy... tập bớt nhớ nhà :(

Will, Jun, S.T, Tronie are visitng their home today. Isaac is alone at home, practises playing the keyboard, practises singing, practises dancing....practises to get less homesick :(

15/11/10

[365] Ăn sáng trễ 10', phạt hít đất 20 cái. Huhuhu. Hít hà hít hà, hít đất là đất hít T___T Mệt wá :(

Breakfast delay at 10am, did 20 push-ups. Huhuhu. Huh Huh (sound of breathing), breathing the earth is like the earth breathes (it's a proverb...so I don't know if I translated it right) T___T So tired :(

‎5 anh em siêu nhân cùng nhau hát The One.

The One là bài test đầu tiên của 365 với công ty. Bản thu rất lâu từ ngày đầu tiên đó, giờ mới được public giọng hát ngày xưaaaa

The One - 365 daband cover FT Island [HQ]

The 5 super brothers are singing The One.

The One was the first test of 365 given by the company. Long recordings since the first day until now, but now our voices from the old days get public

[isaac] Bài test mới của công ty mà chúng tôi vừa trải qua thật quá... "dã man". Tất cả các thành viên phải bịt mắt kín mít không thấy gì và biểu diễn cho công ty xem. Làm sao bịt mắt mà chúng tôi vẫn phải trình diễn thật đồng đều và đội hình thật đẹp. Tất nhiên, chúng tôi đã thất bại trong lần đầu tiên này. Sau khi tậ...p 100 lần nữa bài đó, sẽ test lại độ đồng đều trong "bóng tối" của 365. Hic hic

[isaac] The new test of the company that we've gone through was really ....."barbaric". All members had to blindfold their eyes to be not able to see anything and perform for the company. Being blindfolded we still had to perform and show an evenly and beautiful formation. Of course, we failed at this first test. After practicing this song more than a hundred times we'll be tested on uniformity in "dark" of 365 again. Hic hic

Guest little_witch

16/11/10

[isaac] Chúc cả nhà buổi sáng tốt lành. Nhớ cái laptop của mình, đang bị thu khóa trong két sắt công ty quá :( . Nghe nói hôm nay, công ty bắt bịt mắt hát bài debut. Khó quá. Haha, ngày nào cũng như chơi trò bịt mắt bắt dê. Hôm qua, đã nghe một tin không vui. Biết vì sao "fan ruột" chán mình. Thất vọng và buồn. Lỗi tại mình. Cố gắng thôi. ♥ Awakening!

[isaac] Wishing everyone a good morning. Missing my laptop which have been locked in the safe of the company :( Heard today, our company forces us to sing our debut song blindfolded. To difficult. Haha, everyday is like playing a game of catching a goat blind. Yesterday, I heard bad news. Know why "fan gut" it's boring. Disappointed and sad. It's my fault. Let's try our best. ♥ Awakening!

[Tronie] Đang chơi trò "bịt mắt bắt bài". Lấy khăn bịt mắt lại, tối om rồi tập nhảy đó mà. Isaac đã làm Will bị thương rồi. Do không thấy gì, Will va vào Isaac, Will ngã lăn rồi chảy máu miệng nữa. Huhuhu, hành trình gian nan quá đi đó mà :((

[Tronie] Playing the game "catching the card blindfolded" now. Taking a towel to cover our eyes until it's dark and then practicing dancing. Isaac already wounded Will. Due being blind, Will bumped into Isaac, Will fell and his mouth bleeded. Huhuhu, our journey is too toilsome :((

[isaac] 365 không thể đi cùng "đại tỉ" ra Đà Nẵng để ủng hộ show diễn của đại tỉ vì 365 phải ghi hình với YanTv. Các stellars yêu dấu ơi, ai ở Đà Nẵng, thì tới xem show diễn mới của đại tỉ nhé. Gọi số điện thoại: 0909 91 91 10 để lấy vé mời nè! Ủng hộ chị cả của VAA, người thầy của 365 ♥

101116Riseabovewithstars.jpg

[isaac] 365 can't go with the "higher rate" to Đà Nẵng to show her our support because we have a recording with YanTv. All our lovely Stellars who lives in Đà Nẵng please watch the new show of our higher rate okay. Phone number: 0909 91 91 10 to take the new tickets! Support our big sister of VAA, the teacher of 365 ♥

--------------

More BTS photos + other photos uploaded by Gào (their manager)

07-1.jpg

08-1.jpg

09-1.jpg

10-1.jpg

11-2.jpg

12-2.jpg

13-1.jpg

14-1.jpg

15-1.jpg

16-1.jpg

17-1.jpg

18-1.jpg

19-1.jpg

100928JunGo01.jpg

100928JunGo02.jpg

100930JunGoIsaac.jpg

101021GoJun.jpg

101025JunGo.jpg

101117Isaac.jpg

(it looks like the manager lives with them together in a house... she's so lucky xD)

Guest that_asiannn

I made a wordpress/blog for them. It's www.stellaris365.wordpress.com

I will be updating and translating information about them there.

Also, I am going to make a youtube account and translate videos. If anyone wants to help, tell me. :D

365 cố lên! :D

Guest little_witch

@ss yen....haha thx xD really? his pronunciation is so good

@that_asiann....oh that's good ^^ It's better if someone who is fluent in vn to sub videos because I really have problems in understanding especially with the southern accent

18/11/10

Các thành viên gia đình VAA tại YanTv sáng nay ♥

Thiếu Jun vì Jun đang quay Yan Yêu :P

101118Fam.jpg

All the members of the VAA family at YanTv this morning ♥

Jun is missing because he films with Yan right now :P

Zắc zắc vs Gào ( YanTV)

101118IsaacGo.jpg

He's just introducing himself and telling that they are at YanTV office for the first time. They're happy that they have the opportunity to appear at YanTV and he wanted to tell that everyone should watch this show to support them but his words got overlapped xD

Trong lúc chờ đợi Jun ghi hình ở YanTV, bé út chơi búp bê :)) Tết tóc thắt bím!

101118STGoWill.jpg

In the meantime when Jun had a shoot with YanTV, the youngest plays doll :)) Braids the hair to a pigtail!

19/11/10

‎[s.T] Cập nhật những thông tin nóng hổi nhất từ 365. Hum nay 365 đã có buổi ghi hình tại Yan,Jun + S.T có 1 bộ tóc mới toanh(sẽ tự sướng để các bợn chiêm ngưỡng hihi) . Ngày mai lại một ngày test nữa cố gắng lên nào.........Nhớ các bợn Stellar wá chừng♥♥ LUV ALL

[s.T] Updating the hottest information about 365. Today 365 had a taping with Yan, Jun & S.T have a new haircut (be happy with yourself until the plaque occupies the threshold hihi(?)). Tomorrow there's a test again let's fight now.......Miss all Stellars too much♥♥ LUV ALL

101119ST01.jpg101119ST02.jpg

20/11/10

[s.T] 20/11 365 xin gửi đến toàn thể các giảng viên trên mọi miền đất nước trên khắp 5 châu bốn bể những lời chúc tốt đẹp nhất.365 sẽ luôn tri ân những người đã dạy dỗ và vung đắp kiến thức cho 365.......cảm ơn thầy cô rất nhiều 365 cảm ơn thầy cô rất nhiều♥♥♥

[s.T] 20/11 365 should sent to all teachers in all the country around the 5 continents best wishes. 365 will always be grateful to those who teach and cover the areas for 365.........thank you very much teacher thank you very much teacher♥♥♥

[isaac] Hôm nay, ở công ty nhận được giỏ hoa tặng cho S.T - vì sự nghiệp trước khi vào 365, bé út dạy nhảy và balet cho các em bé mẫu giáo... kakaka. Chúc mừng nhà giáo S.T ;))

[isaac] Today, the company received a flower basket for S.T - before he joined 365, the youngest teached dance and ballet to preschool children... kakaka. Congratulation teacher S.T ;))

Happy birthday to Chris le from 365.

Chris has filmed music videos for Glasses Malone, Shiest Bubz, C-Ride, Cool and Dre, Crooked I, Joe Budden, Rihanna, The Game. So it's such an honour when we have chance to work with him on our debut MV. ♥

[365 clip]Happy birthday to Chris Le - November 24 [HQ]

21/11/10

[isaac] Từ ngày sang facebook mới này, ít bạn like hơn... Không vui T__T

[isaac] From the day we transfered to our new facebook accout, less friends like....not happy T_T

Guest that_asiannn

@lil_witch

Well, there's always managing comments and stuff.

And you don't have to always translate videos, just update news on the blog.. like where 365 is at/what they're doing. Sort of like what you're doing now. lol But I understand if you don't want to. :D

If you don't mind me asking, are you from the North?

Guest little_witch

@that_asiann...hm my actual plan was to translate temporary until i found someone who would translate everything because my vn is really really limited.

Yes I'm from the north but I never lived in vn before that's why I'm bad with the listening comprehension ><

Especially when someone talks with an accent but I'm glad that the members don't have a thick accent so I still understand them ^^ And you might already know/ read that English isn't my everyday language...I was born in Germany ^^

But if you need help then I will translate like I'm doing right now ^^

Are you from the north or the south?

I wish there would be more people commenting here.....it's like I'm talking/ posting everything here by myself xD

------------------------

22/11/10

[365] Cả công ty đang hồi hộp, tim đập bình bịch chờ xem trailer MV 365 debut từ Mr. Chris Le. 365 cũng không ngoại lệ...:">

The whole company is nervous, waiting for the trailer MV debut of 365 by Mr. Chris Le with thudding heartbeats. 365 is also not an exception... :">

Guest that_asiannn

@lil_witch

Well, it's up to you really. I don't wanna seem forceful. lol

I am from the south, but I have a mixture of both the northern and southern accent.

I know what you mean. But 365 hasn't debut yet and Vpop isn't as exciting to some. It'll take some time, but I'm pretty sure 365 will be known pretty soon.

Archived