[Vpop] 365

Guest little_witch

Guest BattleRoyale

I'm digging the song! I thought the rap parts were good compared to other embarrassing Vietnamese raps there are out there. Really excited for the MV; it looks badass! Just one more day!

I love their red and checkered outfits! :wub: They all seem so charming, especially when you see Jun's smile. And wow, their website looks awesome! Cute how Tronie idolizes TaeYang and G.D! On their website it says 365 Documentary. Really?? That's awesome, although there's nothing there yet. Prepare to see them getting down and dorky haha

Thanks for the translations and updates! (:

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kasjady

Their debut night vid, for those interested :) Music starts at 1: 13, http://www.youtube.c...h?v=C_yLiZ-Qh6c

- btw does anyone know the  2 songs they sang starting from 1: 13?

- and who the two model looking people are at 9: 34? wow they're really good looking and tall haha

* a 3.5/5 for their mv, its pretty good but some scenes ruin it (e.g fighting scene and stage scene towards the end). Also the lighting is too dark. I hope these guys do well and improve, as they have potential.

These are some fancams of debut show

Bước trong mưa (Walking in the rain) - 365 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf5iPRMSu7o

Baby don't cry - 365 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T8khOSAOcs

Xmas medley (ft. Addy Tran) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ilw7uzAyrGw

365 with DJ at the end - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqh7QPq5o_8

Credit: rubiechoi, BunnytheAngel@YT

@ kasjady: The first song is Bước Trong Mưa (Walking in the rain), second one is Baby Don't Cry

@ All: If anyone interested in doing 365's engsub video with me, then pm me ^^

Guest BattleRoyale

@mizzlinhie: Thanks heaps for the link!! =D

I think I was anticipating the MV a little too much LOL was expecting a lot of hectic dancing and special effects, you know, the works! hahaha guess not. The quality was great! Expected more from the dancing though; parts of what dancing they did show was average. I still thought it was a cool MV.

I did love their debut show performance! It was Stellar! I really loved the "let's go let's go let's go party" performance whatever it was called haha that one dance move was really hypnotic.

I lol'd when Will got startled by the explosion, it was cute; played back that one moment so many times ^^ I thought they definitely did a great job with their Awakening performance! So good that it overshadows Isaac's voice cracking :lol: I love the end when they're just dancing and mucking around; looks so fun. Tronie does have the dancing swagger more than the other members.

@kasjady: If you're talking about the woman and man, that's Ngo Than Van who is the founder of VAA (365's company). I think she did start off as a model and is now also a singer and actress. The guy is Johnny Tri Nguyen, her boyfriend, and is a singer, actor, martial artist, and model(?). Correct me if I'm wrong :phew:

Guest kasjady

@mizzlinhie: Thanks heaps for the link!! =D

I think I was anticipating the MV a little too much LOL was expecting a lot of hectic dancing and special effects, you know, the works! hahaha guess not. The quality was great! Expected more from the dancing though; parts of what dancing they did show was average. I still thought it was a cool MV.

I did love their debut show performance! It was Stellar! I really loved the "let's go let's go let's go party" performance whatever it was called haha that one dance move was really hypnotic.

@kasjady: If you're talking about the woman and man, that's Ngo Than Van who is the founder of VAA (365's company). I think she did start off as a model and is now also a singer and actress. The guy is Johnny Tri Nguyen, her boyfriend, and is a singer, actor, martial artist, and model(?). Correct me if I'm wrong  :phew:

wow, she's the founder for 365? what an amazing woman. The music video is a great start haha I haven't been excited for vpop since ever until now.

Guest that_asiannn

@^

The xmas MV was so cute. The people at the end was random though.

I liked the "Awakening" MV. It's pretty good for a debut. Although I do think the choreography was a little sloppy. But I'll give them some slacks because they had more than 31 hours of no sleep.

I can't wait to see them perform this on stage! :D

Guest that_asiannn

@kasjady

I don't know a specific date. Originally, they were suppose to have 20,000 likes before debuting - which includes an album release. I've read recent comments where people said when they have that much amount of likes, then their album will be release. So I'm not sure.

The "Awakening" song itself is released though. You can find it on Zing mp3.

I don't know if we can get a hold of the album outsid of Viet Nam though. I'll have to ask around.

BTW, I've subbed the "Awakening" MV.

Guest toGETherONE

Just saw their MV, I'm assuming Isaac is leader; he and Will have the 'package' [attitude, acting skills, moves, voice, and charisma] while the rest lack thereof need a lot of hard work to catch up to. The other 3 greatly lack individual attitude herein ooze any trace of passionate charisma. Shame! Just like their MV theme, can we all say 'manufactured droids?'

This group better sincerely trust one another to break all those disconnect in their act. I can totally spot every weakness in their choreography by watching their official MV for the first time. Best of luck to them though. Fighting = Cố gắng lên, ủng hộ!

Guest kemseunggi

OMG! I feel so upset. I'm Vietnamese and I don't even know there's a boy group like this. First time heard about the name 365.

When will they debut? I don't see so many news about them? Or maybe I always care about Lee Seung Gi and forget about the others. Hope not.

Archived