[Drama 2010] It’s Alright, Daddy’s Daughter 괜찮아, 아빠딸

Guest 2AM-Fan

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bluedelacour

ok I didnt watch ep 3 till 7 TT__TT but I need to know what happened at the end of ep 7?? please I need spoilers!!! please please pç

Guest dramaok

wow this drama is pretty crazy. i only watched 5-7 and will watch the earlier eps later. although it's rather illogical and fast-paced, it's so enjoyable with lots of poignant moments. there's so many daddy-daughter issues in the drama that i can't keep track! lol there's eun's two daughters, ar and cr; the outcasted dr-artist-hostess daughter of the director; and the secret 20-yr old daughter of jg (srsly, wtf? he's gotta be 34/35 then at the youngest).

you know Jingu's

sister Seyeon? is she actually his daughter?

also. does Jingu have another living wife somewhere?

it seems to me he's not legally registered to have a wife anywhere,

that's why his mom is in a hurry to register Aeryung and him as legally married couple,

but is he still carrying on w/ another "wife" somwhere?

i also love Jingu character actually. even though he obviously has a few issues. make that a ton of issues.

but still. i find him loveable and yes he was really badass hot in that confrontation scene with Aeryung's ex.

i think he does have a great brain and logical sense, he just never really applies it, normally. probbaly because of his daddy issues. hee.

ok I didnt watch ep 3 till 7 TT__TT but I need to know what happened at the end of ep 7?? please I need spoilers!!! please please pç

- aeryung marries jingu.

- aeryung's mom and uncle got conned in their investment.

- aeryung's mom and uncle and sister and brother had to sell their house to pay some debt.

- aeryung's mom at al are gonna rent a shabby place.

- chaeryung is freaked out and runs to the hospital and cries on daddy eun saying she doestn't want to live poor,

and daddy eun mutters "if i die then everything will be fine"

even though chaeryung can come off as a major brat on paper, both Moon Chaewon's amazing performance, and the dialogues that anyone can empathize with.. allows me to fully embrace her and all the other characters. i get that she has issues, but i get that she is pure in heart. i get that she craves her father's attention. i get that she is who she is. and i pity her and want to cheer for her.

same goes w/ the other characters.

i get horyung. i get aeryung. i get jingu. i even kinda get jongseok, but i don't pity him and i want him to pay!

Guest bluedelacour

dramaok thank you very much for the spoilers

I'm enjoying this drama so much I watched other works of the lead actress (sorry I'm terrible with korean names) and now I can apreciate her work... sometimes makes me wanna hate her beacuase of her spoiled attitude but later you like her because of her cweeteness towards what is important to her... in this drama I find most of all the issues one can have with their parents the good parents and the bad ones >"< so far the drama is really enjoyable but I still can understand some realtionships maybe I need more ep still in ep 3 =P

Guest adikkeluangman

4minute’s Ji Hyun makes her debut appearance on “It’s Alright, Daddy’s Daughter”

4minute’s leader, Nam Ji Hyun, has fallen head over heels after four suitors confessed their love for her.

During an episode of SBS’s “It’s Alright, Daddy’s Daughter”, scheduled to be broadcast on December 7th, Ji Hyun will have a scene where she is debating over which stud to choose as her boyfriend. Her choices? A nice selection of Hyuk Gi (Choi Jin Hyuk), Wook Gi (Dong Hae), Yeon Doo (Kang Min Hyuk), and Dong Bo (Park Jung Geun).

Nam Ji Hyun recently made her debut appearance on the show as Shin Seon Hae, a law student, a younger sister of Shin Seon Do (Park Sang Hoon), and also a friend of Hyuk Gi. Ever since her first appearance, Ji Hyun has caught the interest of viewers with her 4-dimensional lovable charms, and they believe she has the potential to be dubbed another successful ‘Acting Idol’.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/4minutes-ji-hyun-makes-her-debut-appearance-on-its-alright-daddys-daughter

Guest dramaok

please why was horyung angry with his family?

he's frustrated at the circumstances. he is frustrated his father is in the hospital and he can do nothing. he's frustrated that his sister has to marry Jingu to save their family from becoming beggars on the street. not really angry, more frustrated.

and what did Jingu say to Aeyung's ex when he was waiting outside their house?

e07101214hdtvxvidbarosa.jpg

JG: why is someone who only made a promise getting so worked up? Why did you only make a proimse but not marry?

Weighing your options? Someone younger. Someone who can offer better terms? The woman you were seeing after Aeryung. That about sums it up, doesn't it? No? If it's not that, then perhaps.. your parents might object to having a father-in-law who is ill? Some kind of calculation of that sort, maybe?

ex: Your words are too harsh.

JG: I think you're the one who is too much. One can make a promise like that at a young age. And then if it doesn't end up in marriage, then that's over. But you came here, to the married home of a woman you've broken up with in the past, to do what?

ex: I.. what I mean is, I...

JG: If I tell you to go ahead and take this woman with you, then.. would you take her with you? That's not the case huh? Then, what are you asserting? You left, but don't forget me? You should regret? Don't live well? Fight me?

JG tells AR to go inside the car.

ex: You had a man, but why did you.. tell me to.. with Director Lee's daughter..

JG: Ah.. so you were weighing your options with Director Lee's daughter then. Director of which university? No matter how big that university is.. Aeryung's father-in-law is the director and owner of Manin Hospital. And her mother-in-law is the owner of Manin Corporation's Manin Art Center. Aeryung's mother-in-law's maiden family is the owner of Manin Construction's Manin Investment Fund. All those.. will be succeeded by Aeryung's husband, me. Yet, I like Aeryung more than anyone who might be better than Director Lee's daughter. But why did you go with Director Lee's daughter, and leaving Aeryung behind? Forget comparison of family and terms. How about man to man? I said I would marry and I did, right away. While you waved on and on with an empty pledge. So I am the better one whichever way you see, and Aeryung married well. And you.. should be leaving now to save yourself from further humiliation, no?

so hot.

he's frustrated at the circumstances. he is frustrated his father is in the hospital and he can do nothing. he's frustrated that his sister has to marry Jingu to save their family from becoming beggars on the street. not really angry, more frustrated.

*quoted image*

JG: why is someone who only made a promise getting so worked up? Why did you only make a proimse but not marry?

Weighing your options? Someone younger. Someone who can offer better terms? The woman you were seeing after Aeryung. That about sums it up, doesn't it? No? If it's not that, then perhaps.. your parents might object to having a father-in-law who is ill? Some kind of calculation of that sort, maybe?

ex: Your words are too harsh.

JG: I think you're the one who is too much. One can make a promise like that at a young age. And then if it doesn't end up in marriage, then that's over. But you came here, to the married home of a woman you've broken up with in the past, to do what?

ex: I.. what I mean is, I...

JG: If I tell you to go ahead and take this woman with you, then.. would you take her with you? That's not the case huh? Then, what are you asserting? You left, but don't forget me? You should regret? Don't live well? Fight me?

JG tells AR to go inside the car.

ex: You had a man, but why did you.. tell me to.. with Director Lee's daughter..

JG: Ah.. so you were weighing your options with Director Lee's daughter then. Director of which university? No matter how big that university is.. Aeryung's father-in-law is the director and owner of Manin Hospital. And her mother-in-law is the owner of Manin Corporation's Manin Art Center. Aeryung's mother-in-law's maiden family is the owner of Manin Construction's Manin Investment Fund. All those.. will be succeeded by Aeryung's husband, me. Yet, I like Aeryung more than anyone who might be better than Director Lee's daughter. But why did you go with Director Lee's daughter, and leaving Aeryung behind? Forget comparison of family and terms. How about man to man? I said I would marry and I did, right away. While you waved on and on with an empty pledge. So I am the better one whichever way you see, and Aeryung married well. And you.. should be leaving now to save yourself from further humiliation, no?

so hot.

oh thank you so much...

i have a beta understanding now...God! Jingu spoke well. he really hit the guy at his core.

Guest bluedelacour

I still cant find subs for ep 4 TT__TT so sad but one question ...

Donghae is the main character right??? he will be with moon chae ryung right?? or is the big bro the lead??

I see so many guys in this drama xD that I'm confused who will have the girl xD

Guest TheExConvict

Hello!!

I just finished watching ep. 3 with subs!

I'm wondering, so who is the main lead? so far i think it's Chaeryong ryt? but who will be her leading man???

I thought her leading man will be Duk ku (the guy who died) lol

but there's soooo many guys in this drama i'm confused!

please tell me...  :(

also, who will be the leading man for her big sis? will it be the arrogant guy on their arranged marriage? or her boyrfriend? but i'm getting the feeling that she doesn't like her bf much...and she's mad at him.

Btw, i really love the dad in this drama!

he's soooooo nice and caring!

he always puts his family first before him.....awwww :wub:

and i knew the guy who likes Chaeryung is going to be the villain here!

i knew it! from the very first scene he appeared, he just have this "evil" aura in him!! gaaaaah! he killed Duk Ku, i really feel bad for that guy who died...he seems nice he just really have a horrible parents!!!! gaaaah! his parents makes me soooo mad!!! i wanna kill them! lol but seriously, they didn't even have a piece of sympathy for him when he died! and his stupid dad just john teshing care about his john teshing 60th birthday! i swear i was like if he say something about his stupid b-day one more time i'm going to smack something!!! ugh!! making me sooo mad! so selfish!!!!! how could they be a parent to those guys!!!! :angry:

I love this drama though...

i like a family kind of drama... hehe

i'll keep watching it!

hope subs for ep 4 will be out soon :D

Guest kayana20

I am so lost on who is dating who so I will watch up to episode 3 to refresh my memory and help me see who gets with who. I am sad over the ratings but the storyline is typical and not well thought out, 2 many despicable characters, and just leaves you wanting more then disappoints. I like the lesson they are teaching though so I will keep watching.

Guest hellochloe

Tonight's episode spoiler in words (Episode 9)@

http://chloeplus.blogspot.com/

@TheExConvict

Although unclear, I'm sure our OTPs are:

Hyuk Gi and Chae Ryung

2nd lead: Wook Gi (HG's bro), Yeon Doo (although it's just puppy love on his side) *YD is played by cutie pie Kang Min Hyuk

Jin Goo and Ae Ryung

2nd lead (sort of): Dr. Hong

Archived