[Drama 2010] It’s Alright, Daddy’s Daughter 괜찮아, 아빠딸

Guest 2AM-Fan

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest huttkung

Yeah, Lee HeeJin nuna, I & Baby Angel always support you. Fighting!!! You can do(you can do like Yoon EunHye & Shim EunJin nuna)^^...Baby V.O.X never die!!!

Thanks Semifly for the torrent links. Did anyone watch the first episode? Is it a good one? Please share your thoughts because I'm still unsure whether to watch this one or not.

I did try to watch it by live streaming yesterday. After half of the show I gave up. the first episode is too boring. it's just typical formula of old korean dramas. spoiled brat girl with an awesome dad, an obsessive one sided love guy, and a nice but not wealthy main guy.

imma try to watch episode 2 today but if I don't see any element to attract me, I'd give up forever watching the full episodes, and just wait for the only reason I even start to watch this drama to appear.

I did try to watch it by live streaming yesterday. After half of the show I gave up. the first episode is too boring. it's just typical formula of old korean dramas. spoiled brat girl with an awesome dad, an obsessive one sided love guy, and a nice but not wealthy main guy.

imma try to watch episode 2 today but if I don't see any element to attract me, I'd give up forever watching the full episodes, and just wait for the only reason I even start to watch this drama to appear.

Ah, thanks for your reply and insights. There are a lot of good korean dramas that

I've not watched yet so maybe I'll just skip this one.

I wish I'm hooked.

I love Moon Chaewon and I do pay attention to Jeon Taesoo as well. But the first episode was pretty meh. The story and direction are very reminiscence of the conventional K-Drama weekend drama, family oriented, super evil characters, etc. I'm hoping the drama would get better as the episodes wear on.

Ratings from Ep 1: TNS (10.1 Nationwide, 10.9 Seoul)

Guest supernazu

I will not judge the story by it'sfirst episode because for SKK Scandal is also kind of boring in the 1st episode but it getting better and better by each episode after. Since Donghae will appear at the 2nd episode which is today, I am still anticipating~

Guest Sassy_g

i havent started to watch this drama yet but the rating arent bad for the first ep. looks like ep 2 didnt air today...does anyone know why? i was looking forward to seeing donghae :(

i havent started to watch this drama yet but the rating arent bad for the first ep. looks like ep 2 didnt air today...does anyone know why? i was looking forward to seeing donghae :(

it was probably due to the north koreans letting some bombs loose.

Recap for episode 1 is out on Dramabeans

6jokgp.jpg

http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/11/its-okay-daddys-girl-episode-1/

'It's Ok Daddy's Daughter' Off to a Good Ratings Start

New SBS drama It's ok, Daddy's Daughter premiered this 22nd, and it already produced promising ratings.

As reported by AGB Nielsen Media Research, It's Ok Daddy's Daughter raked in ratings of 10.2%.

These are respectable good figures, compared to the 11.7% recorded for the last episode of Dr. Champ, the

drama that preceded it.

It is suprising to note that the highest viewing numbers came from women over the age of 60,

with 17%. Given It's Ok, Daddy's Daughter's idol-filled cast, led by Super Junior's Lee Donghae,

Baby V.O.X.'s Lee Hee Jin, CNBLUE Kang Min Hyuk and 5 pther singers, its audience is expected to

comprise of younger fans out to support their favorite singers.

With a good initial performance though, it looks like Korean viewers, music and drama fans alike, are

paying attention! It's Ok Daddy's Daughter is shown every Monday, Tuesday, 8.55pm KST.

Source: Star News, callinginsane@SJ-WORLD.NET

Translation: 小暖 @ 暗号蓝中文首站, ~♡ 혁-fied @ SJ-WORLD.NET

Written by: aetria@Kpoplive.com

Archived