*+request. Y00JA3SUK B4NN3R+TOP G1F

4jsis4

s'il vous plais.
Heard that right! It's not another hot asian k-pop boy, it's just Yoo Jaesuk :lol:

I want a new banner. So yeah, I know that there are like 100 billion TR's here, but let's be honest, I'm lazy to request on them and point blank i want to give people a chance to practice without having a list of 50 million people on a single TR. And I'm lazy to make myself a graphic.

Let's be friends? My name is Camille.

type: banner

text: Suk TOP

colors: colorful; not just yellow.

theme (mood or whatever you call it): happy, comical.

don't do: don't just crop and insert the text, actually put effort in it. don't make the banner look faint. please.

can do:use your own pictures. something hilarious, or comical.

the picture's: one two three

extra's: i don't like simple banners. clutter ftw.

Please and thank you.

I also want a TOP gif please that i can use on the soompi signature.

text: it's up to you

colors: happy

video: this one

time: the part when he looks confused (0:01-0:06) or 0:14- the end.

size: icon sized or whatever & it has to be able to follow soompi rules!

oh these are so cute! ahaha well, could you fix the text? it's suppose to be Suk TOP because his name is jaesuk....In family outting, when TOP was the guest to it, TOP called jaesuk "Suk TOP" and yeaaaah, that's basically why. sorry that it was confusing >.<;

oh my gosh, i'm so sorry. i have no idea why i put suc instead of suk...maybe because i'm used to seeing the soompi ulzzang contest thingy lol. oh, i never saw that episode. well here's the fixed version. usage is optional, i think it's not cute...sorry again.

Untitled-1-5.jpg

Archived