[Drama 2011] Paradise Ranch 파라다이스 목장

Guest gems

Guest bibidep

Hi guys, I finished the recap for EPISODE 6. I didn't realize it would take so long to do recaps. It took me 4 hours FOR EPISODE 6. But I am hoping with practise I will get better. My mom said she will even give me a Korean-English dictionary to help. Sometimes the meaning is confusing because it doesn't fit with the context when I just look it up on the translator on my IPhone. Enjoy guys! Just a heads up, Long post ahead. :sweatingbullets:

EPISODE 6 RECAP

The LDJ, bumps into YH while being piggy backed by HDJ,LDJ says they were looking for the horse and HDJ tells YH that he should take her to the hospital since after the sprain she couldn’t walk very well. LDJ senses there is something wrong with YH. She tries to explain why she had to spend the time with HDJ and that they were trying to look for the horse but it doesn’t seem to help the situation. After the hospital, she gets dropped off at her place, she tries to invite him to the bar for some beer but he declines. He says you should just rest. She asks him if he is mad and YH asks why do you thinkg that? He questions again, DAJI are you sure you are living with HDJ just because he helped you with the ranch?? She can’t answer and YH leaves telling her to go inside

HDJ is checking the clock wondering why she was taking so long and whether she was seriously hurt. When she comes in and asks why he is still up, he denies waiting up for her saying he needed some water. He asks about her leg and she says it will be fine after two days. He asks if YH was okay and she lies that everything is okay. She is concerned about finding the horse then HDJ says he will pay for the cost but she lectures him that what is more important is finding the horse first and tells him he is not very smart.

LDJ tries to get a hold of YH but the phone is turned off.

Next day she waits for him at his place and tells YH that she was waiting for him because she couldn’t get a hold of him and tells him the truth about how HDJ and her liked each other and was married and then divorced. That she didn’t know how to tell him. He says he himself was divorced before and that is not the big problem. The fact that she couldn’t tell him is understandable since it was all too sudden. He says the main problem is the fact that it is HDJ. HE doesn’t feel confident dating her and compromising the business partnership.

She tries to explain that she is seeing HDJ because of the ranch but YH says in his life it is his job to choose what is most precious and important to him. He always has and always will. She asks him if he is breaking up with her and cries. He gets a call and leaves.

She calls her Dad. He says that she shouldn’t have sent him all the side dishes and wishes her all the best with YH that he is happy because he seems like a solid character and that YH is a pass. He wanted her to go see movies and date now instead of spending time making food for him. She tries hard to hold back her tears.

HDJ and YH are at the meeting. I guess the invitations to the opening party hasn’t been sent out and the concept for the party isn’t concluded yet. YH points out usually with his company at Friends Resort Reception concepts and business issues are dealt within a day but with HDJ’s company they seem to take 3-7 days. HDJ says the old Friends concept of the party seemed old and that they will get a new concept and it will be all completed by the end go the day.

YH over hears a co-worker of JY bragging about how happy the HDJ and JY couple is at work. That they are sparkling and they are stuck like gum to each other.\

LDJ and sister is eating and HDJ comes in.HDJ asks her about her leg and sister asks whether he likes LDJ. HDJ says it is because she was hurt but the sister says lay off because YH might misunderstand them. The sister and HDJ argue and LDJ lectures them to stop and says she can’t live because of them!

Lady at the bar is wondering why LDJ has to clean so much when HDJ will pay for the horse anyways.

YH is drinking and ignores LDJ’s call

HDJ comes up with a new concept of having the resort party to a private yacht party instead. He tells the assistant to finish while he falls asleep driving the assistant crazy. Then later he wakes up works all night finishing the concept while the rest of the team is asleep. Dad doesn’t want to accept the party concept idea proposed by HDJ and wants to go with the idea made by YH but the grandpa says leave him alone and supports HDJ. He tells the Dad you can only learn if you try so try not to put him down so much. He tells Dad to just observe his son.

While looking at the concept YH thinks about the kiss with LDJ on the boat and smiles but looking hurt inside. LDJ is with the pony and asks the pony if pony wants a gift with her first paycheck. The pony ignores her and she ask do you think ahjussi also doesn’t want to talk to her and that maybe the reason why he is not answering her calls.

There is a riot telling the DI resort to get lost. HDJ meets LDJ at the riot. She tries to say it is a special day(?what though some sort of mourning of the elders not sure) and the yacht cannot be launched from the docks. She says, It is like a day of mourning and you guys are having a party. He says it is not against the law and will do it his way. She argues why do you always try to do everything by the law, and how will he earn the respect of the people. LDJ sees ahjussi and runs after him.. She asks him to wait and says if it ends this way that she will regret it for the rest of her life. She tells YH that HDJ wanted to leave the ranch after he found out that they were dating but she held onto him. She wanted to help HDJ who was doing everything to save her ranch. She is thankful for HDJ. YH says is there anything more I need to listen too in a cold tone. IF you are done, I will get going and she grabs him and says IT was too sudden. Seeing HDJ and ahjussi and even liking you, even though we haven’t seen each other for long but she was hesitant about mentioning the divorce and HDJ because she wanted to look good for him. She is not embarrassed of her past. She says she is sorry she had to be dishonest but she really likes him and that her feelings are true. HDJ comes from behind and tells YH that it was him that told her not to say anything. HDJ says, he had to go into LDJ’s home to get the consent form signed since he would leave after the forms were signed he felt no need to make the situation awkward. YH says once you find out it would of been awkward especially if HDJ got involved. HDJ says even if it gets awkward he felt he should not be a coward and tell because it was him that made a no win situation and LDJ was just swept in the chaos. YH says he doesn’t need to talk or listen to HDJ unless it is in regards to the resort. YH says he can’t understand why he has to talk about LDJ with HDJ, and LDJ tells HDJ to leave that this is between her and ahjussi. She calls him but he just leaves.

HDJ asks why she didn’t tell YH that HDJ told her not to say anything, but she says this is between ahjussi and her and it isn’t something he should be involved in. HE gets angry and says how could it be something he should not be concerned about. HE says than don’t hang onto YH crying, why did you say you were thankful to me, if you say that at that situation…. He gets cut off by her saying could you have just pretended you didn’t know about it, did you have to get involved, can’t you see that I feel more worthless? He asks why are you hanging onto that bastard. Who does he think he is demanding when to meet, date and then break up? Then she yells at HDJ the bastard is you, and you only thinks about yourself, always angry, and being selfish.. Even if he couldn’t comfort her, he shouldn’t hurt her more. Then he says richard simmons and she walks away crying.

YH asks his assistant to cancel his afternoon schedule and leave him alone. And not connect any calls.

Dad and Grandpa are watching TV and commenting on the chicks( well the gesture of the dad will explain all.)

Horse Ahjussi thinks Daji sold the horse. Daji tells him that he will find the horse and grabs her collar. HDJ tell him to let go of his hand. He wants to take LDJ to the police. HDJ is angry why she is sorry for being mistaken as a thief. He apologizes to the Horse Ahjussi and says, it was his fault that the horse was lost. He has ppl looking for the horse and in the future he should talk to HDJ in re; to the horse and he will repay for the horse if it can’t be found.

At the ranch he says he has people looking for the horse and it will be okay. She thanks him that if it wasn’t for him she would have been dragged by her collar to the police station. He says how can you thank me when you got treated like that because of him. She says she knows he is worried about her and feels bad for her and that is why he is angry. She wants to look good in front of him like he always does but she can’t seem to do that. She is sad that she ends up showing him things she doesn’t want to show him. But even if she may look dumb, she is going to try as best as she can till the end. She never wants to do anything she will regret after the fact. She says she vowed to do this after they broke up. He says that he will leave and that even if he was in YH’s situation he would not be happy with this. She says the situation with ahjussi is not HDJ’s fault. That ahjussi is mad because she wasn’t honest. Even if he had left the ranch, nothing would change between her and ahjussi.

JY asks what YH is looking so intently when he is looking at the photo of HDJ. JY says isn’t he good looking? He says you guys looks good and asks what is so good. She says the new things you learn as you date. He asks the new things you learn? then what about the past? She says were you put down by LDJ because of your past? She tells YH she wondered what would make a workaholic like YH make him put his guard down, but she knew after seeing LDJ on the yacht why. She didn’t care YH was a CEO and that she was just a temp worker. An average woman would never show she likes someone more, but LDJ doesn’t measure or feel one has to give and take to be fair, everything is written on her face, she was so beautiful, making me jealous.

LDJ looks at the drawing of ahjussi, HDJ thinks about what she said about their break up and how she vowed never to do anything that she would regret.

LDJ asks whether the sun came up from the wrong side seeing HDJ working so early in the morning. He asks where she is going and she says she is going to the riot. She asks him to change the location and or she will file a plea against the yacht launching for the resort opening party.

At the office YH sees LDJ’s ideas for the resort. Natural riding course, for ppl that don’t golf and ride, you should make a hiking trail, and having a restaurant with JEJU’s wine that is different from the typical beer and wine. She sends a text that she doesn’t want to break up with him and has something she has to tell him. She texts him she likes him more that he is divorced.

HDJ changes the location of the party. (good boy) He says the view of the residents are important as well. ( as I said business jargon I don’t understand) HDJ always put pressure whenever he talks to his assistant to must find that horse. (sweet)

HDJ tells LDJ that he has changed the location and makes her sooooo happy. She says she is very proud of him!! The horse owner says he is there to pick up the money. He says take good care of the horse. ( the owner overheard what HDJ told LDJ so I think his positive attitude and what he did for the residents will help him in the future)

YH and his Hyung are playing chess. He hasn’t made a move for an hour, YH states the path is so easy and he knows which way to move to capture the king but can’t, all he has to do is the same thing he has always done but wonders why he is stumbling to make the decision. The big bro/hyung/assistant says, maybe there is a different road you want to follow. At times your heart and mind will not be pointing to the same direction. At times you may need to follow your heart sometimes. YH asks do you think I go where my mind tells me to go and the bro says lately NO. This make YH smile.

LDJ is looking at her phone, little sister says, he is gone, forget it. What does he lack that he would go after a divorcee. That she should consider herself honored that she even got to kiss him.

YH runs along the stable and find FOREST the lost HORSE!!!! YUPPIE!!!!!!

LDJ tells the ladies at the riot not to worry and prepare for the mourning event. She gets a text and runs to find Forest with YH. She says where were you? Didn’t you know big sister was worried. YH asks if she wasn’t happy to see him? He says he looked at the report that she game him and is thankful. She says since she promised she will continue to help him with the resort ideas as long as he is okay with it. He asks are you telling the truth that you are happier that he was a divorced before and she nods her head. HE asks why and she says she was initimidated because he was so perfect before. Not that being divorced is bad but they both have one fault in their lives. YH laughs but apologizes because he wasn’t expecting an answer like that. But she says the past is the past, and we have to get to know so much about each other so the past is just the past. He says my heart tells me to go to you so will you accept it. I thought you were a young child but finding out you were married and then divorced that might have shook me, especially that partner was….

YH says, I didn’t say I was divorced too but I was angry, could it be jealousy? it must be jealous? I am sorry for getting angry and thank you for liking that I am divorced. Then they hug and HDJ witnesses this and walks away angry andsighing.

LDJ asks if YH will now answer her calls, even if it is every 10 minutes, He says yes he will try but might not be able to answer due to the 6 hours of meetings that are scheduled. She says she is sick of the voice of the lady telling her the person you have called is away from the phone etc. But he says she can text and that makes him happy.

Father shows up at JEJU and tells HDJ go back to the party on the yacht and makes DJ upset because the father doesn’t trust what he is doing. IN the end father sees his wife making a lamp and I think he feels some kind of flutter in his heart and acts like a child. She asks if he had something to eat and he asks if she had plastic surgery that she didn’t look like that before.( He is funny)

JY sees HDJ driving off. He get home to the ranch and LDJ is happy and asks him if he recognizes the horse and he says why should I know that horse. She brags YH ahjussi found him. She says she made up with YH ahjussi. They fight and he says he will go ahead with the party at the yacht. She asks why are you changing your mind. IF you need help just ask ahjussi. (he seems ticked off. Maybe jealousy??)She says he is a bastard and tells him to get out. As he leaves she holds onto him and says it is because he is mean to her she said that, then JY enters the ranch and wanted to eat dinner with him but then spots LDJ.

Thank you for your recaps Alexus, after I read your recaps I like the drama more and more. Dong Joo and Da Ji still

have feeling for each other but just can't talk nicely to the other. Dong Joo is the one still care for his ex-wife

alot, everything he did always because he want to make her happy but the way he talk make his ex-wife angry.

I just don't know why this drama had a low rating, the story good, the actors and actresses are not bad, and the island

and all the locations in the drama look really nice and beautiful. By the way any body know the rating for this episode (#6).

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for your recaps Alexus, after I read your recaps I like the drama more and more. Dong Joo and Da Ji still

have feeling for each other but just can't talk nicely to the other. Dong Joo is the one still care for his ex-wife

alot, everything he did always because he want to make her happy but the way he talk make his ex-wife angry.

I just don't know why this drama had a low rating, the story good, the actors and actresses are not bad, and the island

and all the location in the drama look really nice and beatiful. By the way any body know the rating for this episode (#6).

Awwwww. Thank you so much!!! I am super glad that you like the drama. I too agree that DongJoo still has feeling for DaJi and he really hasn't completely gotten over their break up. I love the scene where when grandpa wanted them to have a child at 19 but he didn't want her to get pregnant because the labour would be too painful. It really showed me how pure, innocent and caring their love really was at that stage in their lives. The breakup I think changed DongJoo to be like the way he is now. Angry, without a purpose, lacking confidence and still having tamper tantrums. However I think the grandfather giving him the responsibility,taking away his credit card and throwing him back into the relationship with DaJi may be a way to let him face his past with DaJi, also to grow up and be his own person and make something of himself, and to either move on or ignite the hold romantic flame that was burnt out.

Oh the Ahjussi is really difficult not to fall in love with. I am trying my best not to fall for him but with each episode I just can't help myself. I might just have to fall head over heals with him and just suffer the consequences in the end. Hahahaha.

Semi-fly: we are stil not sure the exact nature of their breakup. I know she had to quit school to help her dad pay down some debt or help him out of a poor investment??

Also she helped her dad build and take care of the ranch so I have a feeling the divorce might have something to with DaJi having no choice but to leave to help her dad. But this is just my own opinion only and nothing official. As for the horse there are two diffent horses. Forest is the horse that DongJoo lost that was purchased in Australia that the owner wanted him to race but DaJi felt was not ready to race and was found later by Ahjussi. The horse that you saw them riding together was a wedding gift from grandpa and was named DaDong putting their first names together. However DaDong was expecting but died after DongJoo rode it to exhaustion after their breakup. Since then though DongJoo loves horses doesn't want to go near them. IMO I think it is probably due to the painful memory of their break up and how he feels responsible for DaDong dying. Hope this explains thing.

Edit:(actually I re-watched episode 5 and I think the DAD, signed to be a guarantor and it cause trouble for the dad, so she had to work 5 years in all kinds of jobs instead of studying abroad. I think she is a genius but wasn't able to fulfill her dreams due to her father. She says the ranch is her dream but I am not sure if that really is the case. Also DongJoo did overhear this when he was hiding upstairs while Ahjussi came over and was speaking to the DAD and about her past and hardship. So maybe he knows that this was part of the reason why she had left and feels guilty as well?? Not sure.)

Guest bibidep

Awwwww. Thank you so much!!! I am super glad that you like the drama. I too agree that DongJoo still has feeling for DaJi and he really hasn't completely gotten over their break up. I love the scene where when grandpa wanted them to have a child at 19 but he didn't want her to get pregnant because the labour would be too painful. It really showed me how pure, innocent and caring their love really was at that stage in their lives. The breakup I think changed DongJoo to be like the way he is now. Angry, without a purpose, lacking confidence and still having tamper tantrums. However I think the grandfather giving him the responsibility,taking away his credit card and throwing him back into the relationship with DaJi may be a way to let him face his past with DaJi, also to grow up and be his own person and make something of himself, and to either move on or ignite the hold romantic flame that was burnt out.

Oh the Ahjussi is really difficult not to fall in love with. I am trying my best not to fall for him but with each episode I just can't help myself. I might just have to fall head over heals with him and just suffer the consequences in the end. Hahahaha.

Semi-fly: we are stil not sure the exact nature of their breakup. I know she had to quit school to help her dad pay down some debt or help him out of a poor investment?? Also she helped her dad build and take care of the ranch so I have a feeling the divorce might have something to with DaJi having no choice but to leave to help her dad. But this is just my own opinion only and nothing official. As for the horse there are two diffent horses. Forest is the horse that DongJoo lost that was purchased in Australia that the owner wanted him to race but DaJi felt was not ready and wasn't ready and was found later by Ahjussi. The horse that you saw them riding together was a wedding gift from grandpa and was named DaDong putting their first names together. However DaDong was expecting but died after DongJoo rode it to exhaustion after their breakup. Since then though DongJoo loves horses doesn't want to go near them. IMO I think it is probably due to the painful memory of their break up and how he feels responsible for DaDong dying. Hope this explains thing.

Alexus, how can you not fall for the guy like Ahjussi??? I'm also like you, every time he smile OMG my mouth wide open to laugh. Even Da Ji had to fall and follow to ask Ahjussi not to upset and breakup. I hope from now until the end he not turn evil to do harm things against anyone.. For my feeling about him and Jin Young, they still have something going on until the end. I don't want to leave him lonely and with nobody.

I also agreed with you about Dong Joo and Da Ji ralationship and grandpa's purpose to made Dong Joo stay at Da Ji house so they can live together and do the love and hate things for awhile. I think Grandpa is winning right now,

because you can see Dong Joo changing a lot between him and his ex-wife. Next episode they even sing and he play the guitar and sleep next to each other. I don't know what to đo for the rest of the week until next Monday.

Ah by the way, do you know how to cut the pictures from the video of evry episode to post in here so everybody can see like all other drama did, sometime no picture make the topic look so empty.

Semi-Fly: Thank you for the link that you always post after each episode aired, I had friend always waiting

for every Monday and Tuesday. Also do you know how to cut the picture from each episode like all the other dramas had??? If you do can you show me some tips???

Tukyshinee: Thank you for your mediafire download, some of my friend can not download by torrent then they use your to download.

Meebo: I love your download link too, thank you for doing that for us.

Alchocoholic: Thank you for your download link.

Soju_Chic: Thank you for the pictures, they were beautiful. Can you tell me where can I find the rating??? I know you are the expert about where to get the rating hahaha.

Guest Ellegirl

Hi guys, I finished the recap for EPISODE 6. I didn't realize it would take so long to do recaps. It took me 4 hours FOR EPISODE 6. But I am hoping with practise I will get better. My mom said she will even give me a Korean-English dictionary to help. Sometimes the meaning is confusing because it doesn't fit with the context when I just look it up on the translator on my IPhone. Enjoy guys! Just a heads up, Long post ahead. :sweatingbullets:

EPISODE 6 RECAP

The LDJ, bumps into YH while being piggy backed by HDJ,LDJ says they were looking for the horse and HDJ tells YH that he should take her to the hospital since after the sprain she couldn’t walk very well. LDJ senses there is something wrong with YH. She tries to explain why she had to spend the time with HDJ and that they were trying to look for the horse but it doesn’t seem to help the situation. After the hospital, she gets dropped off at her place, she tries to invite him to the bar for some beer but he declines. He says you should just rest. She asks him if he is mad and YH asks why do you thinkg that? He questions again, DAJI are you sure you are living with HDJ just because he helped you with the ranch?? She can’t answer and YH leaves telling her to go inside

HDJ is checking the clock wondering why she was taking so long and whether she was seriously hurt. When she comes in and asks why he is still up, he denies waiting up for her saying he needed some water. He asks about her leg and she says it will be fine after two days. He asks if YH was okay and she lies that everything is okay. She is concerned about finding the horse then HDJ says he will pay for the cost but she lectures him that what is more important is finding the horse first and tells him he is not very smart.

LDJ tries to get a hold of YH but the phone is turned off.

Next day she waits for him at his place and tells YH that she was waiting for him because she couldn’t get a hold of him and tells him the truth about how HDJ and her liked each other and was married and then divorced. That she didn’t know how to tell him. He says he himself was divorced before and that is not the big problem. The fact that she couldn’t tell him is understandable since it was all too sudden. He says the main problem is the fact that it is HDJ. HE doesn’t feel confident dating her and compromising the business partnership.

She tries to explain that she is seeing HDJ because of the ranch but YH says in his life it is his job to choose what is most precious and important to him. He always has and always will. She asks him if he is breaking up with her and cries. He gets a call and leaves.

She calls her Dad. He says that she shouldn’t have sent him all the side dishes and wishes her all the best with YH that he is happy because he seems like a solid character and that YH is a pass. He wanted her to go see movies and date now instead of spending time making food for him. She tries hard to hold back her tears.

HDJ and YH are at the meeting. I guess the invitations to the opening party hasn’t been sent out and the concept for the party isn’t concluded yet. YH points out usually with his company at Friends Resort Reception concepts and business issues are dealt within a day but with HDJ’s company they seem to take 3-7 days. HDJ says the old Friends concept of the party seemed old and that they will get a new concept and it will be all completed by the end of the day.

YH over hears a co-worker of JY bragging about how happy the HDJ and JY couple is at work. That they are sparkling and they are stuck like gum to each other.\

LDJ and sister is eating and HDJ comes in.HDJ asks her about her leg and sister asks whether he likes LDJ. HDJ says it is because she was hurt but the sister says lay off because YH might misunderstand them. The sister and HDJ argue and LDJ lectures them to stop and says she can’t live because of them!

Lady at the bar is wondering why LDJ has to clean so much when HDJ will pay for the horse anyways.

YH is drinking and ignores LDJ’s call

HDJ comes up with a new concept of having the resort party to a private yacht party instead. He tells the assistant to finish while he falls asleep driving the assistant crazy. Then later he wakes up works all night finishing the concept while the rest of the team is asleep. Dad doesn’t want to accept the party concept idea proposed by HDJ and wants to go with the idea made by YH but the grandpa says leave him alone and supports HDJ. He tells the Dad you can only learn if you try so try not to put him down so much. He tells Dad to just observe his son.

While looking at the concept YH thinks about the kiss with LDJ on the boat and smiles but looking hurt inside. LDJ is with the pony and asks the pony if pony wants a gift with her first paycheck. The pony ignores her and she ask do you think ahjussi also doesn’t want to talk to her and that maybe the reason why he is not answering her calls.

There is a riot telling the DI resort to get lost. HDJ meets LDJ at the riot. She tries to say it is a special day(?what though some sort of mourning of the elders not sure) and the yacht cannot be launched from the docks. She says, It is like a day of mourning and you guys are having a party. He says it is not against the law and will do it his way. She argues why do you always try to do everything by the law, and how will he earn the respect of the people. LDJ sees ahjussi and runs after him.. She asks him to wait and says if it ends this way that she will regret it for the rest of her life. She tells YH that HDJ wanted to leave the ranch after he found out that they were dating but she held onto him. She wanted to help HDJ who was doing everything to save her ranch. She is thankful for HDJ. YH says is there anything more I need to listen too in a cold tone. IF you are done, I will get going and she grabs him and says IT was too sudden. Seeing HDJ and ahjussi and even liking you, even though we haven’t seen each other for long but she was hesitant about mentioning the divorce and HDJ because she wanted to look good for him. She is not embarrassed of her past. She says she is sorry she had to be dishonest but she really likes him and that her feelings are true. HDJ comes from behind and tells YH that it was him that told her not to say anything. HDJ says, he had to go into LDJ’s home to get the consent form signed since he would leave after the forms were signed he felt no need to make the situation awkward. YH says once you find out it would of been awkward especially if HDJ got involved. HDJ says even if it gets awkward he felt he should not be a coward and tell because it was him that made a no win situation and LDJ was just swept in the chaos. YH says he doesn’t need to talk or listen to HDJ unless it is in regards to the resort. YH says he can’t understand why he has to talk about LDJ with HDJ, and LDJ tells HDJ to leave that this is between her and ahjussi. She calls him but he just leaves.

HDJ asks why she didn’t tell YH that HDJ told her not to say anything, but she says this is between ahjussi and her and it isn’t something he should be involved in. HE gets angry and says how could it be something he should not be concerned about. HE says than don’t hang onto YH crying, why did you say you were thankful to me, if you say that at that situation…. He gets cut off by her saying could you have just pretended you didn’t know about it, did you have to get involved, can’t you see that I feel more worthless? He asks why are you hanging onto that bastard. Who does he think he is demanding when to meet, date and then break up? Then she yells at HDJ the bastard is you, and you only thinks about yourself, always angry, and being selfish.. Even if he couldn’t comfort her, he shouldn’t hurt her more. Then he says richard simmons and she walks away crying.

YH asks his assistant to cancel his afternoon schedule and leave him alone. And not connect any calls.

Dad and Grandpa are watching TV and commenting on the chicks( well the gesture of the dad will explain all.)

Horse Ahjussi thinks Daji sold the horse. Daji tells him that he will find the horse and grabs her collar. HDJ tell him to let go of his hand. He wants to take LDJ to the police. HDJ is angry why she is sorry for being mistaken as a thief. He apologizes to the Horse Ahjussi and says, it was his fault that the horse was lost. He has ppl looking for the horse and in the future he should talk to HDJ in re; to the horse and he will repay for the horse if it can’t be found.

At the ranch he says he has people looking for the horse and it will be okay. She thanks him that if it wasn’t for him she would have been dragged by her collar to the police station. He says how can you thank me when you got treated like that because of him. She says she knows he is worried about her and feels bad for her and that is why he is angry. She wants to look good in front of him like he always does but she can’t seem to do that. She is sad that she ends up showing him things she doesn’t want to show him. But even if she may look dumb, she is going to try as best as she can till the end. She never wants to do anything she will regret after the fact. She says she vowed to do this after they broke up. He says that he will leave and that even if he was in YH’s situation he would not be happy with this. She says the situation with ahjussi is not HDJ’s fault. That ahjussi is mad because she wasn’t honest. Even if he had left the ranch, nothing would change between her and ahjussi.

JY asks what YH is looking so intently when he is looking at the photo of HDJ. JY says isn’t he good looking? He says you guys looks good and asks what is so good. She says the new things you learn as you date. He asks the new things you learn? then what about the past? She says were you put down by LDJ because of your past? She tells YH she wondered what would make a workaholic like YH make him put his guard down, but she knew after seeing LDJ on the yacht why. She didn’t care YH was a CEO and that she was just a temp worker. An average woman would never show she likes someone more, but LDJ doesn’t measure or feel one has to give and take to be fair, everything is written on her face, she was so beautiful, making me jealous.

LDJ looks at the drawing of ahjussi, HDJ thinks about what she said about their break up and how she vowed never to do anything that she would regret.

LDJ asks whether the sun came up from the wrong side seeing HDJ working so early in the morning. He asks where she is going and she says she is going to the riot. She asks him to change the location and or she will file a plea against the yacht launching for the resort opening party.

At the office YH sees LDJ’s ideas for the resort. Natural riding course, for ppl that don’t golf and ride, you should make a hiking trail, and having a restaurant with JEJU’s wine that is different from the typical beer and wine. She sends a text that she doesn’t want to break up with him and has something she has to tell him. She texts him she likes him more that he is divorced.

HDJ changes the location of the party. (good boy) He says the view of the residents are important as well. ( as I said business jargon I don’t understand) HDJ always put pressure whenever he talks to his assistant to must find that horse. (sweet)

HDJ tells LDJ that he has changed the location and makes her sooooo happy. She says she is very proud of him!! The horse owner says he is there to pick up the money. He says take good care of the horse. ( the owner overheard what HDJ told LDJ so I think his positive attitude and what he did for the residents will help him in the future)

YH and his Hyung are playing chess. He hasn’t made a move for an hour, YH states the path is so easy and he knows which way to move to capture the king but can’t, all he has to do is the same thing he has always done but wonders why he is stumbling to make the decision. The big bro/hyung/assistant says, maybe there is a different road you want to follow. At times your heart and mind will not be pointing to the same direction. At times you may need to follow your heart sometimes. YH asks do you think I go where my mind tells me to go and the bro says lately NO. This make YH smile.

LDJ is looking at her phone, little sister says, he is gone, forget it. What does he lack that he would go after a divorcee. That she should consider herself honored that she even got to kiss him.

YH runs along the stable and find FOREST the lost HORSE!!!! YUPPIE!!!!!!

LDJ tells the ladies at the riot not to worry and prepare for the mourning event. She gets a text and runs to find Forest with YH. She says where were you? Didn’t you know big sister was worried. YH asks if she wasn’t happy to see him? He says he looked at the report that she game him and is thankful. She says since she promised she will continue to help him with the resort ideas as long as he is okay with it. He asks are you telling the truth that you are happier that he was a divorced before and she nods her head. HE asks why and she says she was initimidated because he was so perfect before. Not that being divorced is bad but they both have one fault in their lives. YH laughs but apologizes because he wasn’t expecting an answer like that. But she says the past is the past, and we have to get to know so much about each other so the past is just the past. He says my heart tells me to go to you so will you accept it. I thought you were a young child but finding out you were married and then divorced that might have shook me, especially that partner was….

YH says, I didn’t say I was divorced too but I was angry, could it be jealousy? it must be jealous? I am sorry for getting angry and thank you for liking that I am divorced. Then they hug and HDJ witnesses this and walks away angry andsighing.

LDJ asks if YH will now answer her calls, even if it is every 10 minutes, He says yes he will try but might not be able to answer due to the 6 hours of meetings that are scheduled. She says she is sick of the voice of the lady telling her the person you have called is away from the phone etc. But he says she can text and that makes him happy.

Father shows up at JEJU and tells HDJ go back to the party on the yacht and makes DJ upset because the father doesn’t trust what he is doing. IN the end father sees his wife making a lamp and I think he feels some kind of flutter in his heart and acts like a child. She asks if he had something to eat and he asks if she had plastic surgery that she didn’t look like that before.( He is funny)

JY sees HDJ driving off. He get home to the ranch and LDJ is happy and asks him if he recognizes the horse and he says why should I know that horse. She brags YH ahjussi found him. She says she made up with YH ahjussi. They fight and he says he will go ahead with the party at the yacht. She asks why are you changing your mind. IF you need help just ask ahjussi. (he seems ticked off. Maybe jealousy??)She says he is a bastard and tells him to get out. As he leaves she holds onto him and says it is because he is mean to her she said that, then JY enters the ranch and wanted to eat dinner with him but then spots LDJ.

Alexus, you are an angel for the recaps.

I definitely agree with those of you who say that Dong Joo has feelings for Da Ji. It's completely obvious with the way he's worried about her (that's why he keeps yelling at her and etc). The two really haven't deal with breaking up. They may have grown apart, but the feelings is still there and won't go away.

I want to respond more, but I have homework to do.

Hi I'm new here this thred is moving really fast it is great to read your post also.

Ohnestly I think if they hate each other or if they had a terrible family problems before they broke up they will never want to be under the same roof!

So I guess their broke up was memorable one may be it was not thier decission but the parents

anyway YH is really blossom! he is a kind of man I cannot resist I am afraid...I don't blame DJ if she feels for him but it is not his turns it is Mr. HDJ..all the way

Okay bibidep, I am glad that you and I are going through this dilemma together. Seriously I LOVE Ahjussi sooooo much but i also adore DongJoo and want him to be happy as well. Yes he still has feelings for our DaJi. I think the main difference is DaJi cherishes their memory of their past while DongJoo is pained by their past. He was hurt, also with the guilt of killing their horse and plus not knowing the true reason why she left has him at a disadvantage in this relationship for now. He is still angry maybe at DaJi for leaving him but also at himself for still not getting over her while he sees her being so comfortable with him and even moving on with Ahjussi. He is angry at the situation DaJi gets herself into and also mad that he is upset by this when he says we shouldn't meddle in each other's private affairs. No matter how mean he may act to DaJi, she knows that it is his way of helping her and she sees that DongJoo in his core is still a loving kind soul. He really is a sweetheart but just is awkward in expressing his emotions. Very childish at times but this also makes him adorable.

It really is entertaining to watch them bicker like an old married couple but I think the next two eps the tide will turn and the focus will be more on our main couple. The writer really is going to break our hearts in the end creating such a strong affection towards Ahjussi and DaJi to begin with. Okay I will have a box of Kleenex ready in the end either way. For Joy for our main couple but sorrow for our Ahjussi. Maybe him and Jin Young should get together so they won't be alone. I was impressed with her when she complemented our DaJi infront of Ahjussi. It showed her true character that she is not a back stabber and she will tell it like it is.

I think the trouble maker that will shake things up and separate our Ahjussi and DaJi sending DaJi into the arms of DongJoo will be the ex-wife. I cannot imagine DongJoo will just watch DaJi take that kind of abuse when he is very protective of her though he denies it. Yes it will be tough to wait for the next episode. Sigh :(

As for posting Pics I am pretty new at this soompi stuff so not very skilled in that aspect. EDIT: Actually just practised how to post screen caps. Awesome. I posted one of my favorite favorite pics.

E05110207HDTVXViD-HANrelavi_003288722.jpg

I really am not used to a thread that moves at this pace. I was always chasing the pages on the SG thread and if you even miss a couple of days, well then you are a gonner. LOL. I am hoping more ppl will post and hopefully make the thread a great place to visit. I was so happy to see soju-chic blessing us with her photos. Thank you sooo much.

Either way I will keep posting recaps for each episode for those of you still insterested in the drama. It may take a day or two to complete depending on my work schedule but either way it will be done as quickly as I can so please don't give up on the drama. Please do share your thoughts on the thread even if it may be after the subs have come out later. The thread moves slowly enough that the discussions will never be too late in my mind. Now I feel lucky that the thread moves at a slowpace afterall and it actually is a perk in this scenario. :D

Guest YukariiChangmin

Hi girls I made some caps about

Paradise Farm Episodes 5 and 6

because I´m so proud of Changmin! :wub:

Thanks for all infos shared :)

EPISODE 5

33747769538640847448.jpg

46970611463325576907.jpg

80000139692411126941.jpg

99683699020612490571.jpg

82259813300447176322.jpg

05544017518437660476.jpg

EPISODE 6

22683590661001300724.jpg

55533862575434459184.jpg

85223889189972603898.jpg

70932083115228851948.jpg

Credits:TvxqPowerfulGods日本FanBlog

[PHOTO]1100209

Han Dongju’s Twitter Update

Paradise Farm Ratings

http://twitter.com/#%21/Paradise_DongJu

16947557260500556355.jpg

Credits:Han Dongju’s Twitter

Shared by: TvxqPowerfulGods日本FanBlog

IMPORTANT NOTE :

Changmin's Character in Twitter

Be free to follow him ^-^

It is a parody account by Paradise staff, not Changmin

EDITED

Alexus♥Million thanks for the recap of

episode 6 now it´s clearer for me :)

I´m japanese and I don´t understand korean language *sob*

kissus♥ :wub:

bibidep♥Sure angie!

I feel happy that you enjoy the caps that I make :)

I will do it until the end of Paradise Ranch♥

Kissus♥Muah ~

Guest bibidep

Hi girls I made some caps about

Paradise Farm Episodes 5 and 6

because I´m so proud of Changmin! :wub:

Thanks for all infos shared :)

EPISODE 5

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

EPISODE 6

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Credits:TvxqPowerfulGods日本FanBlog

[PHOTO]1100209

Han Dongju’s Twitter Update

Paradise Farm Ratings

http://twitter.com/#%21/Paradise_DongJu

*quoted image*

Credits:Han Dongju’s Twitter

Shared by: TvxqPowerfulGods日本FanBlog

IMPORTANT NOTE :

Changmin's Character in Twitter

Be free to follow him ^-^

It is a parody account by Paradise staff, not Changmin

Thank you YukariiChangmin for the pictures recap of the episode 5 and 6. Now the topic more lively and colorful.

Can you keep doing this for us until the end??

CocoCrust: Thank you for the CSub link.

Alexus: Hahaha you read my mind, all the things you wrote above I have to agree with you 110%. I love the way Dong Joo acted with the ex-wife and with everybody, it's so cute and funny. You are very good in writing. If you have time please give us the recaps until the end. Thank you again.

Guest ixsaminesssxi

well he did mentioned that he rode dadong so much to get over her  so he felt like it was his fault that he tired him out and died....so it was DJ that divorced i guess...

Is it amazing how the love between them are so real? People said "Puppy's Love" but LDJ and HDJ isn't that kind of love I believe

6 years after their broke up LDJ still remember everything about HDJ he doesn't wear underware!!

DJ+DJ Fighting

Alexus just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for your recaps! :wub:

I just watched until episode 3 (even if I'm reading all the spoilers LOL)

and I've to say I'm totally in love with HDJ, I adore him being angry/pissed off/frustrated

(so basically I've adored him every second of the show.. :P )

hope the drama will rise in ratings, the story is fresh and funny and it totally deserve it.

@cinni2010 personally I'm downloading the RAWS, but you could try to watch

here

hope it helps!

The ex-husband and wife still love each other.I wonder what's the reason why they separated. I feel like its the fault of her ex wife because of financial problem maybe. In EP5 they are both hilarious. The best of it is that Changmin is already helping his exwife like finding the horse. However, their marriage was already discovered by the ahjussi.

Guest cofioca

Dear Ranchers, thanks so much for the new sharings! I was about to sleep when I found these super cute captures, can't help but share. Enjoy and let's happily look forward to next week's eps!

:D

Official Site Photos 02.10.2011

82893929.jpg

51609831.jpg

55455524.jpg

90960463.jpg

59244089.jpg

53874833.jpg

21669651.jpg

93883713.jpg

28119528.jpg

27189402.jpg

-from SBS Paradise Ranch official website and LYH Baidu-

Preview for ep 7 translated

E06110208HDTVXViD-HANrelavi_003232032-1.jpg

Daji: What if I get wings first??

E06110208HDTVXViD-HANrelavi_003233900-1.jpg

Daji: This is the consent form!

E06110208HDTVXViD-HANrelavi_003241074-1.jpg

YH: You really are an angel

E06110208HDTVXViD-HANrelavi_003260527-1.jpg

E06110208HDTVXViD-HANrelavi_003257657.jpg

Daji: Han Dong Joo, I am glad that you are a dashing 27 year old.

E06110208HDTVXViD-HANrelavi_003269636.jpg

Daji: Please let the open party go very well, it is something he worked very hard for.

Daji, singing doing laundry

E06110208HDTVXViD-HANrelavi_003289089.jpg

E06110208HDTVXViD-HANrelavi_003292192.jpg

Dong Joo running to the car and talking on the phone

DongJoo: You have to stop him (dad) no matter what! He cannot go to the ranch.

E06110208HDTVXViD-HANrelavi_003299299.jpg

DongJoo: My dad is coming here right now!!!

Daji: Your dad????

E06110208HDTVXViD-HANrelavi_003303770-1.jpg

DongJoo: You cannot pop your head up no matter what, okay?

Daji nods.

someone calls DongJoo-A but ?who. Sound like mom's voice.

Just practising using screen caps and dialogue ;)

Thanks Soju-Chic for the pics!!!

Also thank you for all your kind comments on the recaps . I am humbled and really encouraged! blush.gif Looking forward to doing more of them next week!!!

Archived