[Drama 2010] Smile, Dong-hae / Smile Again 웃어라 동해야

Guest fanda4000

Guest lj3k99

말선과 필용은 안나의 뇌검사 결과를 들으러 병원에 가고 그 사실을 동해에게서 들은 혜숙은 깜짝 놀란다. 새영은 홈쇼핑 방송을 보고 연락이 온 스튜디오에서 테스트 촬영 후 모델 계약이 성사되자 마냥 들뜬다. 호텔에 취재온 기자들을 보고서야 새와와 도진의 이혼사실을 알게된 필용은 화를 낸다. 김준을 만난 필용은 도진이 이혼을 한 마당에 더 이상의 가정불화는 볼 수 없다며 혜숙에게로 돌아가라고 통보하는데...

MS and PY take Anna to find out her results. HS finds out from DH about the test results. SY becomes a home shopping model and tests out outfits. Reporters come to the hotel and find out that DJ and SW broke up and are divorced. PY get mad at the situation and is not sympathetic to KJ no longer. He tells KJ to go back to HS and take care of his family.

As usual BY's mom gets all mad at a situation that nobody saw coming. I hope DH and BY get a first crack at the wedding.

What a tender family moment next episode will show.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

말선과 필용은 안나의 뇌검사 결과를 들으러 병원에 가고 그 사실을 동해에게서 들은 혜숙은 깜짝 놀란다. 새영은 홈쇼핑 방송을 보고 연락이 온 스튜디오에서 테스트 촬영 후 모델 계약이 성사되자 마냥 들뜬다. 호텔에 취재온 기자들을 보고서야 새와와 도진의 이혼사실을 알게된 필용은 화를 낸다. 김준을 만난 필용은 도진이 이혼을 한 마당에 더 이상의 가정불화는 볼 수 없다며 혜숙에게로 돌아가라고 통보하는데...

MS and PY take Anna to find out her results. HS finds out from DH about the test results. SY becomes a home shopping model and tests out outfits. Reporters come to the hotel and find out that DJ and SW broke up and are divorced. PY get mad at the situation and is not sympathetic to KJ no longer. He tells KJ to go back to HS and take care of his family.

As usual BY's mom gets all mad at a situation that nobody saw coming. I hope DH and BY get a first crack at the wedding.

Thanks lj3k99 for the translation.

Maybe SY will be so busy she won't have time to be running her mouth to her mother about everything that goes on in the Lee house.

I don't blame GP for telling KJ to go back home and take care of his family. He shouldn't have left in the first place with all that has happen. I feel for him that he's waited and wanted to be with Anna for 27 years, but he married HS and they had a son together. They were a family maybe not the best family but still they were a family. Once KJ found Anna and that they had son he just dropped HS and DJ and wanted to run to Anna and DH. KJ needs to realize that even if he loves Anna he still has a responsibility to HS and DJ. This is the point that DH has been trying to express to KJ by not accepting him as his father and not wanting him to be with his mother. KJ even put some of his responibility on DH's shoulders. Just before Anna and DH found out who their family was, KJ told DH that what's about to happen would be hard on DJ and that no matter what happens he hopes that DH would take care of DJ.

Looks like things are looking up for the Lee family and going down the drain for the Kim family.

Here's a recap of eps 136 of the conversation between KJ and PJ and DH and KJ that I thought was interesting.

PJ- Do you want to know about me and Anna. The day when Anna found her parents I was going to propose to Anna

KJ-A proposal!

PJ- When Anna turned out to be the Chairman's daughter the world has changed suddenly. Anna became the Princess who I couldn't reach. I felt like I wasn't enough for her. I tried to forget her because she can be happy even if I won't be there for her. However when I met her today I changed my mind. I don't need to be married to her. I will be there for her.

KJ-I told DH that I wanted to give my last name to him. I think DH should be Kim DH. Not Cho DH or Carl Laker. This is something that I thought I had to do since I brought him into this world and couldn't take care of him. I'll take care of Anna and DH!!!!!!!!

PJ-Okay, okay! Even I who has no sense knows that you look different when you see Anna and DH and I know you still have feelings for Anna. But so many people got hurt because of you. So many things got messed up because of you.

KJ-You're right. I know my wife, DJ ,DH and Anna got hurt by me. Even DH told me that he hasn't thought of me as his a father. My son who makes my heart ache when I think of him told me such a thing.

PJ-Oh man! How pathetic a man you are. It's time for you to wrap things up not make more mess.

Enters DH

DH- I need to say this again. I won't take your last name

KJ- DH

DH-Your wife and DJ are against it so much. I can't take your last name.

KJ-I'll persuade them . It will be hard but I'll persuade them. 

DH-Don't do that. I don't want to be such a Kim DH who hurts other people and can't be welcome. My last name will carry on to my childred. Even if I take that name I can't be part your family and it's hurting other people. It's meaningless. Don't hurt your wife and DJ because of me and my mom. My mom and I are find. I will think about my last name and decide it by myself. 

KJ Are you really ok without me. Don't you need a father.

DH-I'm find. I've lived without a father so far. I have GP and GM now.

KJ- DH I really want to give my last name to you. Although you think I'm selfish and shameful. I want to give you my last name

DH-You know when I didn't know you were James, I've called my name with your last name Kim becaue I liked you so much. Kim DH, Kim DH. I thought I wanted to be Kim DH but now I want to keep that memory.

If anyone wants to know about any of the other parts of ep 136. Let me know.

I would like to know what did BY's mother say to PJ in the family's courtyard. I just cannot believe her at times!!!!ph34r.gif

Thank you!!!

Oh, and thank you for the translations it's good to know that even if he doesn't accept it at least KJ knows he's a poor dad and husband and has reeked havoc in both of his families lives. crazy.gif

I would like to know what did BY's mother say to PJ in the family's courtyard. I just cannot believe her at times!!!!*quoted image*

Thank you!!!

Oh, and thank you for the translations it's good to know that even if he doesn't accept it at least KJ knows he's a poor dad and husband and has reeked havoc in both of his families lives. *quoted image*

I don't know what was said in for eps 137 yet. But I when I do I'll  be sure to give you a play by play of what was said.

I would like to know what did BY's mother say to PJ in the family's courtyard. I just cannot believe her at times!!!!*quoted image*

Thank you!!!

Oh, and thank you for the translations it's good to know that even if he doesn't accept it at least KJ knows he's a poor dad and husband and has reeked havoc in both of his families lives. *quoted image*

It's nothing good. Basically, she was pissed at his reaction to GP asking Uncle to marry Anna. he protested saying he was happy (of course!) and how was he supposed to react? And she then blasted back at what kind of uncle was he for putting his happiness above BY's in marrying DH. Oh, her poor rejected daughter! And now he wants to make himself happy at BY's expense.

I'd like to describe her as something right now, but this is a polite thread...

GM knows how HS feels about Anna and DH. GM is still angry and feeling betrayed by HS. HS lied to her about looking for her daughter for a whole year and then when her daughter was found HS tried to cover it up for her own gain. GM is rattling HS's cage by asking her to train DH. If you notice every time she sees HS she confronts her with something. Who knows GM might have something up her sleeve since she knows that GP has that soft spot for HS and still defending her after what she did.

I'm not arguing that GM had no right to act the way she does or about what she feels about HS especially after the things that HS did and is about to do.

I'm just surprised that GM is so in HS's face about it. This isn't one shy granny, the woman is like a korean Queen Victoria- steel under that velvet.

Hmm. I hope GM has something up her sleeve, but I dunno. I think her main objective right now is to destroy that trust GP has in HS before it hurts her family and the hoetl. Because she is right- if HS was going to such lengths to gain the hotel for herself, there's no telling what she could do.

And for the record- DummyJ is such a coward and has no idea on how to make himeself a man. leaving SW in front of all those reporters? Like he had nothing to do with it!

And for smarmy chef? I hope they catch him on camera trying to ruin the kimchi that DH fixed! And that he confesses that he was a spy for DummyJ!

It's nothing good. Basically, she was pissed at his reaction to GP asking Uncle to marry Anna. he protested saying he was happy (of course!) and how was he supposed to react?  And she then blasted back at what kind of uncle was he for putting his happiness above BY's in marrying DH. Oh, her poor rejected daughter! And now he wants to make himself happy at BY's expense.

I'd like to describe her as something right now, but this is a polite thread...

There are a few choice words I would call her myself.

Guest farhah1986

As usual BY's mom gets all mad at a situation that  nobody saw coming. I hope DH and BY get a first crack at the wedding.

What a tender family moment next episode will show.

Why would HS find out about Anna test result from DH?How does HS feel that Anna chance to be a normal person is high.I don't care about SY at all.About GP reaction it just natural,he rather make KJ be with his family rather than making a mess.HOw can he try to still be with Anna and DH when he can't even take care of his family.KJ didn't even know his wife and DJ dangerous act.After seeing all the mess in KJ's family I hope GP and GM will let DH marry with BY.Marriage without love will only bring painful and hopefully they won't let that happen on DH.DH has experienced a painful separation just because he's not a rich person with a mentally deficient mother and grown up without a father.So now,I hope he get all the love he deserve and love from a woman that love him because of himself not because of his status now.

I'm inclined to think it's more likely that Piljae will end up with Taehun's mother-in-law. It's also highly likely Kim Jun will stay with his wife and Dojin.

If uncle & nephew can marry mother & daughter why can't uncle & niece marry mother & son? unsure.gif

I'm not arguing that GM had no right to act the way she does or about what she feels about HS especially after the things that HS did and is about to do.

I'm just surprised that GM is so in HS's face about it. This isn't one shy granny, the woman is like a korean Queen Victoria- steel under that velvet.

Hmm. I hope GM has something up her sleeve, but I dunno. I think her main objective right now is to destroy that trust GP has in HS before it hurts her family and the hoetl. Because she is right- if HS was going to such lengths to gain the hotel for herself, there's no telling what she could do.

And for the record- DummyJ is such a coward and has no idea on how to make himeself a man. leaving SW in front of all those reporters? Like he had nothing to do with it!

And for smarmy chef? I hope they catch him on camera trying to ruin the kimchi that DH fixed! And that he confesses that he was a spy for DummyJ!

Why I think GM has something up her sleeve because she keeps pushing GP and rattling HS.  I think she's a lion hiding in the field waiting to attack anyone who hurt her cubs.  Why I say this is this........ GP was defending HS telling GM that HS has devoted herself to the hotel for 30 years so why does she all of a sudden want DH to run the hotel. GM said she's not doing this on purpose but you don't know what's going to happen to us if she continues to be around us. GM has HS pegged down to the bone.

Guest farhah1986

Why I think GM has something up her sleeve because she keeps pushing GP and rattling HS.  I think she's a lion hiding in the field waiting to attack anyone who hurt her cubs.  Why I say this is this........ GP was defending HS telling GM that HS has devoted herself to the hotel for 30 years so why does she all of a sudden want DH to run the hotel. GM said she's not doing this on purpose but you don't know what's going to happen to us if she continues to be around us. GM has HS pegged down to the bone.

I hope what you think about GM is right...but even so how GM gonna know what HS is planning.There is no sign that she ordered someone  to secretly investigate what DJ and HS doing.Even now...DJ has started to make the slush fund but if GM know about it she surely already told GP about it.I really hope that GM will have a backup plan if HS and DJ plan to get majority of the shares succeed.But with SN secret plan ,I don't think HS and DJ plan will succeed because SN will use that fund to help his father hospital.GP is just to soft with HS maybe because he feels sympathy that what happen in HS family right now.He should listen to GM more,he trust HS too much that it never cross in his mind that HS will betray him.

Awsparkle and Lj3k99, thanks for the translations.  With much appreciation.  It goes to show how humble PJ is.  Even if he can't be with Anna due to her present status, he will always be by her side.  That's sweet of him.

Well done, BY!  By refusing to stay by SN's side even though he was sick.  Yes, she shouldn't make things difficult for DH to handle, especially when GP and GM are involved.  Fortunately, she didn't get to hear the whole conversation regarding GP's proposal on PJ and Anna's relationship.  She would be so upset then.

I can't believe SO?  Wasn't she the one to approve of PJ and Anna's relationship?  Now with DH's present status, she objects to it and tries bringing DH and BY together.  Maybe that's what a mother will do for her daughter's happiness but she has to think of PJ, her brother-in-law too, as well as SY who has no mother to take care of her since birth.  I feel rather sorry for PJ.  As much as I don't want DH and BY's relationship to be distracted by anyone, I feel that PJ has the right to pursue his own happiness since he truly loves Anna.  Sadly, no one thinks for him and SY.  I don't like how Kjae kept quiet and let SO quarrelled with PJ.  He was probably in a dilemma since one was his daughter while the others were his brother and niece.

Awsparkle, I really don't understand TH and SY.  Why must they tell everything about the Lee family to SNyeo?  But kept quiet when they found out about DH's father?  If anything were to happen to the Lee family, they are partly to be blamed, for being so busybody.

I don't like how KJ want DH to take care of DJ no matter what happens, after all that DJ has done to DH, even now.  As much as KJ has been looking for Anna for the past 27 years, what had he been doing when she was found?  Nothing at all, only letting HS and SW doing more harm to her and DH so much so that they were forced to leave the Lee family.  It was PJ who had protected Anna and DH instead.  It will be a joke if he still insists of leaving HS and DJ especially when DJ is divorced now.  Doesn't he feel remorseful after hearing what PJ has said and the mess he has brought into his family?

That's why GP and GM are right to allow PJ to be with Anna so as not to let KJ get into Anna and DH's peaceful lives although I wonder if they still remember about DH liking BY.  Looks like Anna likes PJ and wants to be with him and SY.  She looked upset as she has to put DH's happiness before her.  Oh boy, why must love be so trying for couples so in love?

Gerryg, that's my thoughts too.  If Kjae allowed uncle and nephew be married to mother & daughter why can't uncle and niece be married to mother & son now?  Afterall they are of different generations.  I don't want PJ to end up with SNyeo.  And yes, SO always makes me lost for words whenever she speaks.  She just can't stop 'praising' DH now.

Is Anna going to have an operation done on her head?  If she can be normal again, will she take over the hotel with DH?  Maybe then, she is able to decide who she truly wants to be with.  The present Anna is all confused and undecisive.

After watching ep 130, with chinese subtitles, I can't believe what HS said to GP.  As much as GP has told her that he has treated her as his daughter, that doesn't give her the right to prevent GP and GM from seeing their own daughter.  Instead of feeling remorseful, she could dare say she is disappointed with him.  I am speechless.  I hope GP won't collapse when he finds out the truth what HS and DJ have done to the hotel.

Awsparkle, I hope you are right about GM.  She cannot trust HS anymore.  Maybe she's on guard against them.  She has to be.  She won't allow the hotel be taken away from Anna and DH now that they are found.  She knows that HS has always wanted the hotel all to herself.  That's why she has warned HS before that with her shares, HS can't do anything even if GP proposes of her being the next successor.

Awsparkle and Lj3k99, thanks for the translations.  With much appreciation.  It goes to show how humble PJ is.  Even if he can't be with Anna due to her present status, he will always be by her side.  That's sweet of him.

Well done, BY!  By refusing to stay by SN's side even though he was sick.  Yes, she shouldn't make things difficult for DH to handle, especially when GP and GM are involved.  Fortunately, she didn't get to hear the whole conversation regarding GP's proposal on PJ and Anna's relationship.  She would be so upset then.

She was already upset because her mom probably said something in the taxi ride back home. This was supposed to be her big night with DH- he was going to tell everyone that he proposed to BY. It wasn't supposed to be after the bombshell that GP landed.

I can't believe SO?  Wasn't she the one to approve of PJ and Anna's relationship?  Now with DH's present status, she objects to it and tries bringing DH and BY together.  Maybe that's what a mother will do for her daughter's happiness but she has to think of PJ, her brother-in-law too, as well as SY who has no mother to take care of her since birth.  I feel rather sorry for PJ.  As much as I don't want DH and BY's relationship to be distracted by anyone, I feel that PJ has the right to pursue his own happiness since he truly loves Anna.  Sadly, no one thinks for him and SY.  I don't like how Kjae kept quiet and let SO quarrelled with PJ.  He was probably in a dilemma since one was his daughter while the others were his brother and niece.

BY's mom only approved of PJ chasing after Annna because she wanted to stop the relationship between BY and DH. In korean culture, it's frowned upon to have too many people intermarrying between families because the relationship is confusing and according to my father, "can possibly weaken the family" because of the relationships.

If Anna married PY, then he would be the stepfather/uncle of DH while Anna would be the mother-in-law/aunt of BY- and let's not go into what the children of Anna/BY would be to BY and DH when they marry.

I'm not against PJ and Anna getting together, but when the idea was first introduced, I had to shake my head because it is confusing. Theoretically, I can be ok with what's going on but if it ever happened in real life? I'd be "what the heck? how did this become a soap opera?!?"

At least it's nothing like the Mia Farrow/Woody Allen/SoonYi fiasco. Now THAT just disgusted me to the point that I still can't stand seeing any movie by him.

That's why GP and GM are right to allow PJ to be with Anna so as not to let KJ get into Anna and DH's peaceful lives although I wonder if they still remember about DH liking BY.  Looks like Anna likes PJ and wants to be with him and SY.  She looked upset as she has to put DH's happiness before her.  Oh boy, why must love be so trying for couples so in love?

Is Anna going to have an operation done on her head?  If she can be normal again, will she take over the hotel with DH?  Maybe then, she is able to decide who she truly wants to be with.  The present Anna is all confused and undecisive.

After watching ep 130, with chinese subtitles, I can't believe what HS said to GP.  As much as GP has told her that he has treated her as his daughter, that doesn't give her the right to prevent GP and GM from seeing their own daughter.  Instead of feeling remorseful, she could dare say she is disappointed with him.  I am speechless.  I hope GP won't collapse when he finds out the truth what HS and DJ have done to the hotel.

As far as she understands things, Anna doesn't want to marry with PY. She doesn't want to be with James either because it hurts HS who was so good to her and DH once. Anna has more honor and compassion in her than HS has in her little toe.

I remember that scene- she's disappointed in GP? I'll say it again- she lost all rights to be disappointed when she first lied about trying to find Anna.

And I beleive that GP will collapse when he finds out what happened because he almost fainted when he heard that KJ had moved out of HS's house because of the surname for DH fiasco. He'll be hospitalized and DH will realize what happened with the help of BY's brother and family.

SN will be in deep you know what and not be forgiven by BY's family because they are now in business with Camillla, he is not a clean/upstanding person and in BY's mom's eyes, he messed up BY's chances to be married to a rich DH.

Awsparkle, I hope you are right about GM.  She cannot trust HS anymore.  Maybe she's on guard against them.  She has to be.  She won't allow the hotel be taken away from Anna and DH now that they are found.  She knows that HS has always wanted the hotel all to herself.  That's why she has warned HS before that with her shares, HS can't do anything even if GP proposes of her being the next successor.

She also knows that there is something about HS that was always scheming. It was one of the reasons why she couldn't warm up to her even when she was a child. It just got worse when HS deliberately lied and hid all info about Anna from her and GP. Especially when HS saw first hand how much she was grieving from Anna.

As for SW, there's going to be a turning point for her soon. I'm betting on a tumor though they'll probably amke her pregnant.

From the previews looks like things are going to get ugly. Here's the written preview for ep 139

태봉과의 기술제휴와 성심어린 사후처리로 카멜리아 김치의 브랜드 이미지가 향상되고 반품율도 줄어들자 동해는 크게 기뻐한다. 도진과 선우의 계획대로 국세청에서 압수조사가 들어오자 필용은 당황하고 혜숙은 상황을 알면서도 시치미를 뗀다. 한편 방기남 주방장은 태봉김치공장에서 작업을 하던 중 쌍둥이를 맡기러 술녀와 부딪히고, 자신의 눈에 계속 어른거리던 여인이 태훈의 장모란 사실에 깜짝 놀라는데...

Tae-Bong and technical cooperation and of the Sacred Heart little post-processing to Camellia kimchi, a whole brand image enhanced and return rate significantly reduced now Japan rejoice. Degrees and Sun-Woo's plan as the IRS confiscated for investigation, Rioja Phil is embarrassing and Hye-sook's situation was pretentious, away. Meanwhile Bangui m chef is Tae-Bong kimchi factory jobs were going to undertake twins drink Lady and smashing, keep their eyes on the street adults were woman Tae-Hoon's chapter Moran startling fact ...

From the previews looks like things are going to get ugly. Here's the written preview for ep 139

태봉과의 기술제휴와 성심어린 사후처리로 카멜리아 김치의 브랜드 이미지가 향상되고 반품율도 줄어들자 동해는 크게 기뻐한다. 도진과 선우의 계획대로 국세청에서 압수조사가 들어오자 필용은 당황하고 혜숙은 상황을 알면서도 시치미를 뗀다. 한편 방기남 주방장은 태봉김치공장에서 작업을 하던 중 쌍둥이를 맡기러 술녀와 부딪히고, 자신의 눈에 계속 어른거리던 여인이 태훈의 장모란 사실에 깜짝 놀라는데...

Tae-Bong and technical cooperation and of the Sacred Heart little post-processing to Camellia kimchi, a whole brand image enhanced and return rate significantly reduced now Japan rejoice. Degrees and Sun-Woo's plan as the IRS confiscated for investigation, Rioja Phil is embarrassing and Hye-sook's situation was pretentious, away. Meanwhile Bangui m chef is Tae-Bong kimchi factory jobs were going to undertake twins drink Lady and smashing, keep their eyes on the street adults were woman Tae-Hoon's chapter Moran startling fact ...

I can't read this but from what I saw of the previews- SW is the key since she now saw twice that DJ was meeting with SN. I wonder if she'll blackmail her way into DJ's side again or get revenge on him for casting her aside.

And poor GP and GM- this was fast to know that money was missing. But then again, it's episode 139- there's only 10 episodes that are left... or 160 if they go up that high. (But sincerely, I hope not.)

Archived