[Drama 2010] Smile, Dong-hae / Smile Again 웃어라 동해야

Guest fanda4000

Guest lj3k99

Wow...DJ is the one pushing his mother...i did not really understand the gist of their conversation, but i believe it is basically a hostile takeover or obtaining majority stock shareholder....she mentions to him this is not the way and i don't want to hurt the reputation of the hotel. He tells her we need to obtain the capital for the expansion...what a snake DJ is. Its a good thing DH is kicking his richard simmons, the failure chef reports to DJ that some sort of receipts that were hidden were all discovered by DH.

I am really getting sick of SY and her tantrums.

I guess its not surprising that the apple does not fall so far from the tree. DJ and HS are in together.

BY, what a failure you are. You have to say no, even if they are sick. Same rule applies to DH, but he did not fail this episode.

PJ is getting permission to marry Anna ?! haha.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest farhah1986

This episode not really my favorite...DJ and HS now is on the way to destroy all the trust that GP have for them.I'm just worried that GP will suddenly collapse for being shock.Does it mean they will use the capital for business expension to takeover majority of the share?Isn't that a fraud?I'm just hoping that their plan get failed and GP know about their scheme.

I know that BY is such a nice girl but I don't like her being too nice to SN.She just give reason to him to approach her.I'm worrid that DH misunderstood with her intention.Poor DH,he plan to announce their engagement but not only BY 's not there,but also PJ get permission to marry his mother!I thought its time for BY and DH to settle down but there is still a roadblock waiting for them.Even BY mom get shock with this,she should let BY and DH get marry before so this kind of problem will not surface.

Awsparkle, thanks for the clarification.  Without any subtitles, it's hard to understand between lines what's going on.

I don't know what SN's father is doing and that he needs money.  Just find it fishy on their conversations.  If DJ knows about SN's desperate need for money to help his father, and since he knows that SN's love rival is DH, then it's obvious SN is a fallen prey to him.  My only worry is that BY getting hurt instead because of SN.

DH knows that DJ cannot be trusted after his constant warning that he won't give up the hotel.  With SN around DJ, and DH being his love rival, DH knows what SN can do to harm him.  He won't allow it to happen, for the sake of the hotel and BY.  Hopefully DH is on full guard against DJ, SN and even HS.

DH has always been a confident guy who knows hard work pays off.  He doesn't want to be a show-off as a smart guy who can handle anything and everything.  He doesn't want to upset HS and DJ or anyone.  He's taking things one step at a time, at least to adjust his status for now.

HS knows that DH is a smart guy too, especially after the kimchi solution but not DJ.  DJ is just too blinded with hatred towards DH to see the real smart and talented DH.  To him, DH is a pain in his richard simmons, just knowing how to cook and make kimchi.  What he doesn't know is that DH actually works in the kimchi workshop to understand the problems and solves it, unlike him who only knows how to sit in his cool and comfort office, just getting his men to report to him.

What SN doesn't know is that DH and BY's love and trust for each other don't come as the lightning does.  They will built up day by day with so much suffering and even a painful separation.  Even YJ can't rock their confidence.  BY won't love SN even if he manages to destroy DH.  It will only make BY hates him more.  BY will not let go of DH's hands no matter what.  DH is her life and vice versa.

No way HS will let KJ go and be with Anna by divorcing him.  She won't make things easy for KJ and Anna.  She will make use GP's sympathy and love for her to get back at KJ.  GP should know the messy relationship and not to upset HS further by allowing KJ to be with Anna.  I don't think GM will allow it even though KJ still loves Anna.  GP should know that Anna will become a third party destroying a family he loves too, if she chooses to be with KJ.  Will he allow Anna to do that?  DH definitely won't let his mum do it.

BY's mum is just being selfish.  Now that she knows the real DH, she wants him for BY and stops PJ from loving Anna.  Suddenly she calls DH her son-in-law.  Luckily DH doesn't mind her nonsense.

It will be a bore if it's only a KJ-Anna-PJ's love triangle cos their relationship has been dragged too long.  I would rather see YJ-DH-BY-SN's love rectangle although YJ and SN are such a pain in the neck.  Why?  Because I have no worry about DH and BY's true love.  Unless GP and GM interfere in their relationship for the sake of Anna and PJ or that SN destroys BY in front of GP, then it's a no-no.  I want to see the so-full-of-confidence SN and YJ doing silly things just to get a good laugh.  Besides, their interference will only make DH and BY's love and trust stronger.

Another thing I forgot to mention.  SN must of had a plan to cheat GP from the begining but DJ made the pot sweeter. I just can't believe GP would leave himself wide open like that.  SN is a shady businessman. With his expertise his father should not being losing his hospital. Another thing, with his family almost in ruin how was he going to help BY's family and he couldn't even help his father without dirty dealings.

DJ is going to be the one that will really puts DH on red alert. HS keeps telling him to watch his emotions especially around DH. He told her he can't help it when he sees DH. So I think he will be the one to tip the iceberg.

DH understood BY's mother not wanting her to marry him because he had nothing. Until he was pushed ahead by SN to propose to BY. He wanted to wait until had the means to take care of her.  Once this is all over and her mother finds out what a dirt bag SN is her husband and son are going to rub it in her face. They are always teasing her now about how she changed faces once DH became rich.

Guest farhah1986

Another thing I forgot to mention.  SN must of had a plan to cheat GP from the begining but DJ made the pot sweeter. I just can't believe GP would leave himself wide open like that.  SN is a shady businessman. With his expertise his father should not being losing his hospital. Another thing, with his family almost in ruin how was he going to help BY's family and he couldn't even help his father without dirty dealings.

DJ is going to be the one that will really puts DH on red alert. HS keeps telling him to watch his emotions especially around DH. He told her he can't help it when he sees DH. So I think he will be the one to tip the iceberg.

DH understood BY's mother not wanting her to marry him because he had nothing. Until he was pushed ahead by SN to propose to BY. He wanted to wait until had the means to take care of her.  Once this is all over and her mother finds out what a dirt bag SN is her husband and son are going to rub it in her face. They are always teasing her now about how she changed faces once DH became rich.

I think DH also realize how much BY mom change since he's revealed as chaiman grandson but he don't really mind because even if she's like that,BY mom take care of him and Anna very well and being nice to them before. I think when DJ and HS want to take over the hotel,SN will take action and will cause the hotel in difficult situation/financial lost.Maybe at that time HS and DJ plan get busted...Eventhough HS has lied to him before,he still can accept it as Anna come between KJ family.But GP will be fuming with upset if he know DJ and  HS treacherous act.GP still believe her but she destroy that trust of 30 years just because of her greed for the hotel.

HS and DJ are digging a deep well they will never be able to get out of. HS knows it's wrong in what she's doing, but her greed has clouded her judgement. She's scared about this dirty deal she and DJ are about to go into and she should be. GP still trusts her and gave her back the expansion project and she's using it to betray him. DJ does not know wrong from right and don't care about nobody but himself. Somebody might be going to jail. They are planning on using the expansion funds to fund their take over of the hotel. With SN being an expert he will probably extort money and make a slush fund so they can buy up shares.

PJ is going to give KJ a run for his money to about Anna. PJ already dislikes KJ for what he did to his families business and now for all the trouble DH and Anna has been through because of him. I don't know if this writer is going to take that step and have both couples be together. I'm not sure but I think in their country double-in-laws is not illegal but very much frowned upon. I think if it comes to a choice of who should get married and who can't Anna will step back and let her son have his happiness.

Farhah: DH knows what a sweet, kind and compassionate person BY is and he trust her so he won't misunderstand her helping SN when he is sick. I think it will only make him love her more.

Here's the written preview for ep 137.

말선이 먼저 필재와 안나를 맺어주자고 얘기하자 동해와 강재의 가족들은 난처해진다. 도진과 새와는 법원에서 이혼을 확정짓고, 돌아오는 차안에서 도진은 새와와의 추억을 떠올리며 오열한다. 강재는 동해가 대표로 추진하는 카멜리아 김치사업이라면 기꺼이 동업 및 기술제휴에 응하겠다고 말한다. 한편 도진과 선우는 해외체인 사업자금을 비자금으로 바꾸기 위한 작업에 착수하는데...

At the end of the line, the first Phil re and Anna happily runners and talk on the East and steel's family is put in a difficult position. Degrees and new and a court building in the divorce settlement, way back in the car was a new and and visualizing of memories and oh. Steel is the East Coast to promote the business willing to Camellia Kimchi in partnership and in response to technical cooperation. On the other hand also and Sun-Woo overseas chain business funds to convert non-funding launched on ...

EP137 PREVIEW

MS suggests having PJ and Anna get together first and this makes DH & KJ's family confused. DJ & SW finalize their divorce at the court. DJ thinks of his memories with SW in the car and cries.  KJ says he is willing to partner up with Camellia Kimchi Business and share his technology method that DH is in charge of. Meanwhile, DJ and SW (Sun-Woo) prepare to convert the International Chain Business funds to slush funds...

EP137 PREVIEW

MS suggests having PJ and Anna get together first and this makes DH & KJ's family confused. DJ & SW finalize their divorce at the court. DJ thinks of his memories with SW in the car and cries.  KJ says he is willing to partner up with Camellia Kimchi Business and share his technology method that DH is in charge of. Meanwhile, DJ and SW (Sun-Woo) prepare to convert the International Chain Business funds to slush funds...

Oh blooody heck!

This will all result in:

1) Clingy girl introducing herself as DH's fiancee

2) BY being on the outs with DH for an episode or two

3) Uncle's courtship of Anna will result in added turmoil for DH and BY

4) KJ being the source of contention of DH and DJ because his dad never worked with DJ

5) SN taking over the business and betraying DJ and HS

And BY will probably see the papers that DJ and SN were working on but not know the meaning of them...

EP137 PREVIEW

Hopefully DH will speak up and tell everyone that he and BY are engaged. Their already being engaged will put a wrinkle in Anna and PJ for a minute. I'm still holding out hope that this writer does not mess with DH and BY's relationship and let them remain how they are.

KJ has found a way to get close to DH by working with him. KJ working for the hotel is going to cause more mess. DJ and HS are going to go ballistic. Now I'm thinking KJ will discover what HS, DJ and SN are up to.

I will be really pissed off if this writer at the end lets all the evil doers get off easy.

Guest farhah1986

Oh blooody heck!

This will all result in:

1) Clingy girl introducing herself as DH's fiancee

2) BY being on the outs with DH for an episode or two

3) Uncle's courtship of Anna will result in added turmoil for DH and BY

4) KJ being the source of contention of DH and DJ because his dad never worked with DJ

5) SN taking over the business and betraying DJ and HS

And BY will probably see the papers that DJ and SN were working on but not know the meaning of them...

I also think that BY may see papers that DJ and SN work with but don't know its significant until the problem arise.She's gonna hate SN if she know his act.So uncle's courtship with Anna will create trouble for DH-BY relationship.The clingy-girl will start to get close with DH like a leech.I hope PJ and Anna will giveup and give DH-BY opportunity to be together unless both family didn't mind to have 2 in-laws in a family just like what happen in previous daily drama(I  can't remember the title but aired in KBS1).But with GM sharp eyes she should know that DH didn't like the Clingy-girl and its only one sided love from Clingy-girl part..

Finally SW and DJ divorce!So DJ deep in his heart still love SW.What will SW do with the shareholder information?Its not that she'll get back with DJ.It seems she know what DJ will plan.If they can't get the hotel through GP and GM then the only way is by owning the majority share of the hotel.Maybe she's the one that will reveal to GP all HS-DJ and SN treacherous act?I'm just worried GP get collapse because too angry with DJ and HS act leaving DH in difficult situation to save the hotel business.For DJ he said he didn't trust SN fully but his desire to own the hotel will clouded his judgement thus bring trouble for the hotel.I hope when the problems arise DH will be able to help his GP and find a solution.With this type of crime,maybe all or at least one of them will end up in jail.

So BY father willing to have partnership with Camillia Kimchee business...he will be a great help for DH.Maybe from there he will know who stole his recipe before.I think DJ will try to create trouble for the kimchee business but with DH tenacity and BY father's help they will overcome all trouble.

I don't think that SN had a plan about cheating GP from the beginning. It's just that with the job that SN has, the temptation is always there. He just needed the final spark- which happened to be DJ and his stupid offer.

Why else would he have begged BY, while drunk, to help keep him on the right path?

Think about the SN:

-he was always competetive, so he wasn't unfamiliar with the ways of making things to his advantage

-twice he lost BY to some other guy because he was too slow (the previous fool and now DH) to get back to her side

-his father's hospital is in dire straits so he wants to help his dad with money

-his family has shares in the Camilia organization

-he is always in a position to have access to money because he is an accountant, auditor and businessman

Take all those advantages, and he's pretty ripe to go down the wrong way with just a whisper in his ear, and in this case, it's DummyJ

He wouldn't have stole the money if he wasn't jealous of DH and wanted to put him back in his place. DummyJ said all the right words to SN because he honestly felt that he had a right to be BY's fiancee because he knew her longer, was close to her family and had the mother's approval because he was more well off than DH.

He lost all those advantages when DH became Camilia's successor- so he sympathized with DummyJ on a very personal level.

This doesn't excuse what he's doing- but when it all comes to light he will have lost everything. His job, self-repsect and the place he has in BY's family (who were his life-savers when his father got remarried).

Even HS was on the verge of stopping her son- until she met up with GM, DH and Anna outside GP's office. Then her jealousy and hatred came full force and she stopped herself and joined DummyJ. (Mind you, I don't know what was said but I'm pretty sure that's what happened)

And because she did this, she will lose everything as well when the deception will to light. HS's loves her son, but not enough to discipline him and put him on the right path and correct the wrongful pride that he has. The same pride that she has. GP was right- DummyJ has no sense of humility or a mature mind and this is why 'pride goeth before the fall'.

And on the side note- BY, you is an idiot. No matter how much DH trusts you, you're an idiot to always put yourself in a position to help your love's rival. You know that DH doesn't like you spending time with SN, so why are you? First spending time with SN on his birthday, and missing the fact that DH had met his real family. And then trying to hide that fact from DH. Not to mention the fact that SN spent the night with your family and you never mentioned it. Now this- missing dinner with DH's family so that you can care for SN? That stuff makes one wonder- why are you missing the really important dates? You're making yourself have extra heartache when you don't need to.

Guest farhah1986

I guess by the time all their treacherous act come to light...its too late to return back because they already put the hotel in dangerous situation.With making the slush fund not only they cheat/fraud or whatever you can all it.The expension project surely in dire state because lack of fund.I guess by that time DJ will learn that his hatred and jealousy will cause him to lose everything.HS also will find herself destroying the trust of 30 years and possibly losing her son.There's high possibility that DJ and her will be investigated because making a slush fund and fraud.Its like they put dirt in Camillia hotel image by planning to take over the hotel by force.

Is it true SN family has share in Camillia hotel?If yes..why would his dad hospital has a financial problem,they can sell the share in the hotel if they want to.I think SN use his position as the financial expert to get money from the hotel to help his father since the beginning and DJ make his plan easier.He's gonna lose respect from Lee's family especially now BY dad will make a partnership with Camillia Kimchee business.

Maybe it still a long way to go but I cannot take my mind off from thinking that GP may collapse hearing HS and DJ cheating and treacherous act especially with his old age and trust he has for them.Maybe DH will need to takeover the business in GP place.I'm just wondering when will BY and DH wedding will take place in the midst of all this problem and PJ-Anna.I hope the writer won't extend the story further.

I don't think that SN had a plan about cheating GP from the beginning. It's just that with the job that SN has, the temptation is always there. He just needed the final spark- which happened to be DJ and his stupid offer.

Why else would he have begged BY, while drunk, to help keep him on the right path?

Think about the SN:

-he was always competetive, so he wasn't unfamiliar with the ways of making things to his advantage

-twice he lost BY to some other guy because he was too slow (the previous fool and now DH) to get back to her side

-his father's hospital is in dire straits so he wants to help his dad with money

-his family has shares in the Camilia organization

-he is always in a position to have access to money because he is an accountant, auditor and businessman

Take all those advantages, and he's pretty ripe to go down the wrong way with just a whisper in his ear, and in this case, it's DummyJ

He wouldn't have stole the money if he wasn't jealous of DH and wanted to put him back in his place. DummyJ said all the right words to SN because he honestly felt that he had a right to be BY's fiancee because he knew her longer, was close to her family and had the mother's approval because he was more well off than DH.

He lost all those advantages when DH became Camilia's successor- so he sympathized with DummyJ on a very personal level.

This doesn't excuse what he's doing- but when it all comes to light he will have lost everything. His job, self-repsect and the place he has in BY's family (who were his life-savers when his father got remarried).

Even HS was on the verge of stopping her son- until she met up with GM, DH and Anna outside GP's office. Then her jealousy and hatred came full force and she stopped herself and joined DummyJ. (Mind you, I don't know what was said but I'm pretty sure that's what happened)

And because she did this, she will lose everything as well when the deception will to light. HS's loves her son, but not enough to discipline him and put him on the right path and correct the wrongful pride that he has. The same pride that she has. GP was right- DummyJ has no sense of humility or a mature mind and this is why 'pride goeth before the fall'.

And on the side note- BY, you is an idiot. No matter how much DH trusts you, you're an idiot to always put yourself in a position to help your love's rival. You know that DH doesn't like you spending time with SN, so why are you? First spending time with SN on his birthday, and missing the fact that DH had met his real family. And then trying to hide that fact from DH. Not to mention the fact that SN spent the night with your family and you never mentioned it. Now this- missing dinner with DH's family so that you can care for SN? That stuff makes one wonder- why are you missing the really important dates? You're making yourself have extra heartache when you don't need to.

Love it................DummyJ

I totally forgot about that part of SN begging BY.  

HS has truely gone to the deep end and letting DummyJ lead her there and she and her son are surely going to drown. HS told KJ she was going to sit back and watch him go down for what he has done to her and DJ. Well it looks like what she wished on him is going to come back on her.

Your right. This is the second time BY has missed something important with DH because of SN. DH is true to his love and trust of BY but I think she's lacking in her priorities when it comes to DH. Has anyone noticed at times BY seems to have no confidence. DH gives his all in his love of BY. She loves DH but she needs to learn to give her all for DH. DY has told JY point blank from the begining that he was not interested and he loved BY. BY on the other hand never acts with confidence. All that sputtering and choking gets on my nerves. YJ and SN see the cracks in BY's nature and takes it as an opening.  

Thanks, guys!  It's so interesting to read your posts, reviews and previews.  It helps me to understand the story much better too.

Wow, DJ is more ruthless than his mum, involving a fraud, by misusing the hotel’s fund for his greedy desire.  He’s so daring!  Interesting.  Can’t wait to see his fraud being exposed and seeing him going down the drain like dead fish.  Like mother, like son – just couldn’t give up a hotel which is not rightfully theirs to being with.  HJ is to blame for her son’s evil deed.  She’s too protective of him and have kept saying that the hotel belongs to them and them alone and no one is to take it away from them.

DJ may attempt suicide if he doesn’t want to go to jail when the fraud is exposed.  But I think GP will forgive them.  GP will take into consideration the years they have been with the hotel and their close relationship.  However, they have to leave the hotel for good.  If KJ knows of DJ’s fraud, will he expose it to GP or as usual, keep quiet, hoping that his son and HS will repent?  HS will blame KJ for DJ’s present stage instead.  He should take the blame nonetheless, for being the lousy and irresponsible father.  KJ can never leave HS and DJ for Anna unless he wants to ignore DJ’s life-and-death situation totally.

KJ is not even divorce with HS yet.  But he wants to go near Anna.  He’s being so pushy now.  I hope DH approves of his mum being with PJ so as to stop KJ from disturbing their peaceful lives they have so wanted.

Anna is always smiling whenever she sees PJ and SN.  But she frowns when she sees KJ.  It goes to show that she is more cheerful and feels safe with PJ than with KJ.

I can’t be bother if SW actually divorce DJ now. She deserves no one.  But will she choose to stay by DJ’s side after his downfall?  Or will she just laugh at him for getting nothing in the end but troubles to himself? 

Miss Clingy has not appeared in the last few episodes.  She can't just vanish all the sudden, especially after knowing DH's status.  She will eventually turn out in GM’s presidential suite and introduces herself as being DH’s future wife.  She will also propose to DH with her personal-designed wedding rings right in front of GP and GM.  Fortunately Anna knows about her persistency and will stop her from doing so by declaring that BY is in fact DH’s marriage partner. 

SN really knows his timing, falling sick at the rightful time when there is an important dinner held for BY and her family.  I still hope he will realize his mistakes earlier and stop it before it’s too late.

I don't really understand SN.  He said that he could help the Lee family with his finance.  But how is he going to when his father's hospital is in dire strait too?

That senior two-headed-snake chef!  Hope his wrongdoing will be exposed soon, for being a spy to DJ and creating problems for DH.

Noomma, you are so right about BY.  Sigh…  Didn’t she mention that she couldn’t sit in a man’s car alone since she was getting married?  Thus how can she enter a man’s room so easily?  Even if she knows SN, she should know what he can do to her.  Hopefully, SN is a gentleman enough not to do any harmful thing to her.  He can simply rape her to make her his woman.  Doesn’t BY think of it?  Even if SN is sick, she should contact DH or TH since her brother knows SN too, about the situation, and not take matter into her own hands.  What will the hotel staff say if they see her coming out of a man’s room?  Isn’t she afraid of rumours?  What if it spreads to GP and GM’s ears?  BY can’t take it for granted that DH will always trust her.  How much heat can DH take?  Yes, she made a mistake when she refused to tell the truth to DH about the night she was with SN, probably not wanting to hurt DH.  Hopefully she will tell DH the truth this time and not let SN tell tales about her spending time with him in his room.

BY and DH’s relationship seems too smooth of late, talking about their marriage plan.  Somehow I believe the writer will start creating problems for them.  With another 14+ or more episodes to go, I’m afraid DH and BY will part ways due to some misunderstanding created by SN and maybe YJ as well.  This is sad though.

But I’m crossing my fingers that everything will be fine for BY and DH.  I can’t stand the sight of them being separated again just like that.  I really hope BY will tell DH the truth as to why she couldn’t make it to the important dinner appointment and not lying about it.  She shouldn’t be afraid to tell.  If BY and DH were to go their separate ways, I guess BY would quit her job she loves so much, to avoid DH.

Awsparkle, yes, BY lacks confidence right from the start.  Her only confidence is that she won’t let go of DH’s hands and be truthful to him.  Although she knows that DH loves her, YJ’s being a smart girl, her self-confidence, pretty face, richness and status doesn’t make it any better for her.  Now, DH’s sudden richness and status only makes it worse for her.  She does feel tiny now, not worthy of DH.  With her mum’s nonsense spouting, it only makes it much worse for her.  What more, GP and GM are in favour of PJ dating Anna.  What will become of her now?  I feel for her although I can’t approve of her taking care of SN alone.  Yes, she’s a nice and caring girl, just see how she had protected SW from the reporters even though SW told her off.  But she needs to know that DH is her priorities now and not make things difficult for him to digest.  If there’s a separation, she has only herself to blame.

Gosh, can someone put a big rock in SO’s mouth, to stop her from talking nonsense.  She’s not helping BY at all.

BY, BY!  Please wake up.  You may not be that smart but you are definitely a hardworking, kind and caring girl.  That’s why DH and even SN love you for who you really are.  DH is with you, always.  He will never let go of your hands.  So, worry not, ya?  Just hold on tight to DH for his love and support.  Only DH will bring happiness to you and nobody else.  Go for it, girl!  You deserve it – HAPPINESS! 

Bulgogi88, as per your review on ep 102, it wasn't even PJ's fault when DJ was hurt.  Yet HS dare to sue him for such minor injury.  DJ is really mummy's boy!  HS was not even happy with PJ's one month suspension.  She wanted a harsh punishment for him.  Such a lousy sore loser!  Fortunately PJ used his one month suspension to help in the Taebon Kimchi business which is of great help to his brother, KJae.

Guest bitter SOOweet

GM had asked HS about teaching/training DH the strings of the hotel and what not.

----

DJ & HS and just digging their own graves deeper and deeper :x

HS knows what she's doing is wrong and it's bothering her but she's letting her greed and jealousy cloud her better judgement. GP really cares about her and defending her to GM. GP is really going to be hurt when this comes to light. This might even put GP in the hospital or worst.

DJ and SW love each other but DJ greed of getting that hotel comes before his love for SW. He just left her there to deal with those reports on her own. I think SW is pregnant. What she does about it remains to be seen.

I'm glad BY stood her ground and told SN no when he wanted her to stay with him. DH was upset and sadden about the situation with Anna and PJ but he stood his ground and told them about him and BY. I don't think there will be a problem with BY and DH being together. The problem will be with Anna and KJ. GM does not like the idea of Anna being with KJ.

Here is the written preview for ep 138

말선과 필용은 안나의 뇌검사 결과를 들으러 병원에 가고 그 사실을 동해에게서 들은 혜숙은 깜짝 놀란다. 새영은 홈쇼핑 방송을 보고 연락이 온 스튜디오에서 테스트 촬영 후 모델 계약이 성사되자 마냥 들뜬다. 호텔에 취재온 기자들을 보고서야 새와와 도진의 이혼사실을 알게된 필용은 화를 낸다. 김준을 만난 필용은 도진이 이혼을 한 마당에 더 이상의 가정불화는 볼 수 없다며 혜숙에게로 돌아가라고 통보하는데...

Horse and Phil Dragon is Anna's brain scan results to listen on the way to the hospital, and the fact that they are from the East Coast, she is a lady is startled. Young home shopping broadcasting reports came in contact test shoot in the Studio and then model like the hilarious tease characters. The hotel came to reporters covering the report's new and and also learned about the fact that Jean's divorce is mad for Phil. Kim, Joon met Phil Dragon is also Jin divorce yard no more home to see that the English Parliament Hye-sook as back to notice

GM had asked HS about teaching/training DH the strings of the hotel and what not.

----

DJ & HS and just digging their own graves deeper and deeper :x

Oh yeah- that's going to rankle her and make her really happy. I love granny, but that is just insensitive and petty. Granny's turning into HS in terms of destroying her enemy. Just by asking HS to teach the beloved illegitimate son of her husband to take over her son's place and eventually hers, HS is going to go even more to the dark side. I guess granny did this to make sure that HS knows her place adn her son's.

Guest farhah1986

Oh yeah- that's going to rankle her and make her really happy. I love granny, but that is just insensitive and petty. Granny's turning into HS in terms of destroying her enemy. Just by asking HS to teach the beloved illegitimate son of her husband to take over her son's place and eventually hers, HS is going to go even more to the dark side. I guess granny did this to make sure that HS knows her place adn her son's.

I also think like that...actually event if GM didn't insist to have DH become the successor,I bet she will still follow her plan to own the hotel with whatever method.She know that GP has a soft spot on her but still didn't feel enough with that because she know very well that DH is their only grandson moreover HS know very well that DH is a very smart guy and able to handle the hotel operation with no problem.She just want to comfort her son that DH won't be able to solve the problem of Kimchee business when she know the fact that DH can actually do his job well.

For GM if not because HS deceive her before...she won't be so cold toward HS like what happen now.Even before her daughter found she already tell SW that she will give all her share to her daughter once she found so her action now is not suprised.Eventhough HS has been working with GP for 30 years,she still just an employee for them and what GM did now is to give back what her daughter and grandson has loss for 40 years and make them get back their rightful place in the hotel and family.I believe grandma feel regret not found them earlier and she could feel all their suffering for the past 40 years.

For HS ...her feeling just get easily swayed by what GM said but her greed and hatred lead her action.She will found herself fall deeper and deeper along with her son.Her biggest mistake is that her telling her son that one day he'll be the hotel successor when he's not in that place to begin with.

GM knows how HS feels about Anna and DH. GM is still angry and feeling betrayed by HS. HS lied to her about looking for her daughter for a whole year and then when her daughter was found HS tried to cover it up for her own gain. GM is rattling HS's cage by asking her to train DH. If you notice every time she sees HS she confronts her with something. Who knows GM might have something up her sleeve since she knows that GP has that soft spot for HS and still defending her after what she did.

Archived