Scarred For Life: Robotic Vajayjay Gives Birth

aiiiisshhh

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AliceAristocrat

Is it weird that I didn't feel anything?

I dunno, maybe it's because in the 7th grade the school I went to forced us to watch a video of a girl giving birth and a girl getting an abortion.

Now THAT scarred me for life.

I.. uh.... the actual video wasn't disturbing as it should have been... Because the SOUNDS just killed and scared me like there was no tomorrow! I understand that it's used for training but the sounds were so creepy.....!! o___o

Guest tofupanda

The only thing I could think of when I saw this: WHA DA FAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK?

O.o That is the most strangest thing I've ever seen....

Guest shortstufflai

OMG my friend wasn't kidding about these robots giving birth.

My wife is planning to study Midwifery next year, so she went to take a one day course in it it see whether she would like it... She was met with a life sized robot in labour =/ Except rather than being creeped out... She said it was cool o_o.

Guest ling_ling

the sound was annoying but .... tht seems normal? it was a robot giving birth O_O i dont see how tht is more scary than an actual human being giving birth?? ya know cos humans have blood and placenta and a screaming woman??

Guest justiiine

lol robotic baby sounds yay ._. hahaha this seems pretty normal. i will have a 6-day Delivery Room duty next week, sooo yeap pretty normal :))

Archived