Guest karensocal

Guest karensocal
for my Samsung Cell phone
i just got a new cell phone

and i need a converter to make mp3 to midi

pls help

where i can dl it free ?

thx u so much

I know this isn't the answer you want to hear but... there's no such thing. Wave's and mp3's are digital recordings of analog sound waves. Midi, on the other hand, are just like sheet music... stored as musical notes. It's just like what you have to read when you play a piano or any musical instrument. So just like how you cannot take a rap song and turn it into musical notes played on a flute or piano, you also cannot convert wave, mp3 or any other actual sound file and turn it into midi.

Midi has to be "recorded" on the computer by manually entering in each musical note for each instrument. Alternatively, it's also done thru a midi keyboard hooked up to a computer and each musical note actually played on the keyboard. So if you want midi on your cellphone, you're just gonna have to find a midi file of the song you want that someone took the time to compose. No other way around it... unless you want to sit there and compose all the instruments yourself.

PS: Also, because midi is essentially sheet music... when you play it back, it sounds different depending on the sound card you're using. The "instruments" will sound way different from a cellphone's FM synthesis chip compared to modern desktop soundcards with 128 voices and wavetable playback. Wavetable = recordings of actual instruments like a recording of a real piano note versus FM synthesis where the instrument sound is artificially synthesized like those electronic pianos. In plain english, midi files sound different from computer to computer... and also from cellphone to cellphone.

Archived