New Zealand!

Guest mindphase.net

Guest Khoaaa.

That sounds super healthy... 

I heard that you can't get full with just one so you have to buy another. Therefore double the chance of a heart attack. biggrin.gif

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Keiyun

well apparently my friends who tried it says dat it tastes godlike =]

if the chicken is a fillet wicked wings, dat must be godlike to the max.

zz i bet im gonna gain like 2kg after eating that tho,  If i eat a lot ill jst gain weight straight away... but some of my friends... they eat like mad, but they're still skinny as =.=

nah;;; this assignment is so gay.

i wont finish it, unless theres a miracle like in maths.

u know for maths, I googled one of da matrices question, and I found a site dat does the matrices for u like a calculator, and it tells u how to do each step. i loled. gotta love google.

n yeah, im jst gonna do as much as possible, im stuck at stage3, like i jst dunno wat to do eh.

I think dis assignment is pretty hard, is it? 

my science friends r so useless...

Jesus christ all they do is play games even at uni.

one thinks about PS3 trophies everytime, and the others play Magic all day long.

but yea, zzz this sem is pretty gay, im getting raped by science classes and idk i jst cant seem to save money =[

next sem shud be nice n easy =]

wbu did u finish?

Yeah, I finished on Monday. xD My science friends... well, I only have like one science friend =[ She can't help me lol >_< This assignment is pretty hard though, I did stage 1 - 6 in about a day and a half, then a week to do 7 - 9. ALL THAT FOR 5%, like seriously wtfudge lol.

LOL are you serious at the matrix calculator? O_O I did them all by hand and checked with wolfram afterwards :( I think I got most of them right though.

@Jaki - Adding greens to it won't make it healthier anyway. It's not like veges negate the unhealthiness hahaha xDDD

Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

well i reckon 5% is actually quite a lot.. it can be da difference between pass n fail.btw wat did u get for da multichoice test?

LOL are you serious at the matrix calculator? O_O I did them all by hand and checked with wolfram afterwards :( I think I got most of them right though.
yeah

http://www.math.odu....cgi-bin/lat.cgi

I guess its good for practice, cuz u can make some random Qs on ur own and jst check it there.or I guess u can use the calc, but doesnt rly tell u da steps.

That sounds super healthy... I heard that you can't get full with just one so you have to buy another. Therefore double the chance of a heart attack
well its nice, so of course 1 wouldnt be enough hahah man, everytime I see u i automatically go WWOOOOOAAAAAAH.

ur new hairstyle is like the definition of a tru skuxx, its so G to the max!!

Guest Keiyun

well i reckon 5% is actually quite a lot.. it can be da difference between pass n fail.btw wat did u get for da multichoice test? yeah

http://www.math.odu....cgi-bin/lat.cgi

I guess its good for practice, cuz u can make some random Qs on ur own and jst check it there.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGG 30/40 T_T Stupid 2 mark multichoice questions. I hope I did better in the rest of the test T_T My lab's on Monday so I only get my results next week... I have a baaaaadddddd feeling about this. I'll just keep reminding myself it's only worth 15% xDD How did you do?

Guest Khoaaa.

well its nice, so of course 1 wouldnt be enough hahah man, everytime I see u i automatically go WWOOOOOAAAAAAH.

ur new hairstyle is like the definition of a tru skuxx, its so G to the max!!

Hahaha thanks sweatingbullets.gif

i really should have kept the longer hair seeing as its getting colder... but meh. xD

I might buy one just to try it... just to see if it is worth all the hype lol.

Guest JaKi

@Jaki - Adding greens to it won't make it healthier anyway. It's not like veges negate the unhealthiness hahaha xDDD

Actually, the burger is slightly more healthy for diabetics or something, according or dietitians or nutritionists (not sure which), coz the buns have a type of sugar in it that bad for them.

Some people I know say it's "better" coz you're eating less carbs and more protein.

OMG YOU GUYS HAVE TASTED THE DOUBLE DOWN BURGER? HOW WAS IT? WAS IT WORTH IT?

i really want to try it but my mum kept telling me how fat im going to get if i eat it T___T

omg did you guys see the new layout of soompi?

at first i was like; oh whaat, i didnt click allkpop... woaah its different~ O_O then i see the soompi logo~ its becoming like a kpop news site now~ but ill still only come for forums LOL.

^ ikr, I clicked in and was like o_o what happened...

looks pretty good though so no complaining there.

Man, that new KFC burger.... I want one =A= everyone on facebook is like omg double down burger! <333

Guest Keiyun

I don't like the new design, so I switched back.

The contrast on the new one isn't as nice as the old one. I'm sure there are people who like lighter colours though.

Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

i really should have kept the longer hair seeing as its getting colder... but meh. xD

I might buy one just to try it... just to see if it is worth all the hype lol. 

yea... when i shaved my sides i was like wow dang its so cold, but u get used to it.

I don't like the new design, so I switched back.

qft, i liked the old one better as well.

well this is gay.

apparently the world will end in may 21st 2011, according to some news article.

ZZZZZZZZZ =_____________=

gay, i wanna know who im marrying first =_________=

Guest ultrabunny

WAHH @_@ I haven't been here in a couple of days and all of a suddent Soompi is allkpop!! I HATE THIS!!

stoooooooopid.

anyway, now i've finished my rant.

That new KFC burger looks OK (though i'm a vegetarian so I'm not gunna eat it), i mean, its actually probably healthier because its no bread and just chicken breast!

Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

went there today... didnt try it... but my friends said it was greasy as hell... ur full, but u feel full cuz u kinda feel sick of the intense grease, not coz ur full... if that makes sense..

btw anyone heard of kyle chapman???????????????????????

the anti asian dude.... idk wats wrong with him.

@heroine: hi. i saw u today. I think, yeah its u, pretty sure. //random

Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

lol...

he jst hates asians, he thinks we're all communist, and we bring bad example to the country.

should watch the video of his debate on the talk show, pretty racist imo.

meh, so me n my friends were bored, so we thought, why not troll this guy???????????????????

n so we did =]

so we made a fake fb account... originally.. we were jst gonna troll our friends....... but then we thought of that ^ idea n found his fb and added him jst for the lulz.

he added us within a couple of mins, he even talked to us on da chat, and yea dats the beginning of madness.

anyway he deleted us pretty quikly... but we msged him and i got one of da lulz: (CLICKY SPOILER)

22635315407532591301843.jpg

we started the msg by sending him a real FOB sentence, like its so gramatically fob-like.

o god that was so dam funny,  havent had that much laugh since last month

and how can he not know we're a troll... Shelly Copper... my fob friend's fail attempt to spell "Cooper"...

obvious troll is obvious =D

the trolling continues to da nxt lvl next week.......... dw guys we got dis we'll end dis racist madness.

Guest Khoaaa.

^ Ahaha, thats pretty awesome.

That guy needs a good slap (or two) ..

Pretty much all his "supporters" don't seem to have the guts to publicly support him.

Guest Auzora

Guess we all survived the supposed predicted 6pm "earthquake". I find it ironic that a lot of sources claim that the bible states doomsday will be on ____ but then I read that the bible also says mankind will not know when the world ends. Good job.

Archived