Isak From Isak N Ji Yeon's Cyworld(edited)sorry^^

Guest faye8505

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kerroppi freak

LMAO! That is so funny! I mean, no, it's not funny that so many people are mean to her, but that she had to resort to that... Umm.. yeah

wow soompi is getting really popular to even have celebs come how koo is that

anyways when i saw this thread and read the first comment and saw the picture saying hey soompi I a bit confuse it also seemed a lil unrealistic but as I kept reading I read that some ppl suggested that you take a pic saying hi soompi and showing you in it, I then understood why you had that pic saying Hey soompi, wow thats pretty nice of you.

but umm to be honest I dont know who ISak is? :sweatingbullets:

I mean I've heard the name but I never really paid attention

well I'm guessing your a singer?

It's pretty koo that you got a myspace (even though I'm not a myspace person its nice keeping in contact with ppl far away from you)

Well hope to hear more of you Isak :)

-edit-

oh now I remeber where I've heard the name Isak, my sister just told me that you were in a duo with lina from TSZX right?

By the way how does it feel to be living in korea?

How does it feel like to be in sm?

wow just felt like asking random questions hope you dont mind

oh and I almost forgot

Welcome to Soompi

Guest DolliexLove

You guys are mean lol. You guys were all bashing her and now everyone is sucking up hahahaha. It's funny. And like kerroppi freak said it's funny that she had to make a sign to prove to you guys.

Guest DolliexLove

Wow, I remember the first time she posted and ppl doubted her, she had like 9 friends and now she proved herself. She all of a sudden has like 140 friends. Wow, shows how much fans you can recruit on Soompi. Soompi rocks.

Guest psique

Hello, there! Welcome to Soompi.

It's kinda funny to see how a handful of people are saying, "This isn't Isak" or "this is a poser" or stuff like that, but it's even funnier to see how they go back and edit their posts and totally kiss up to you. But then again, I guess I understand why people doubt that this might really be "Isak". I guess they have to remember that Soompi is pretty darn big. If you reaaally really think about it, it's actually international [though it sounds a bit overwhelming putting it that way].

Anyway, I hope you have lots of fun at Soompi. It's quite amusing if you look in all the right places. :]

Guest Mrs.Lucifer

LOLOLOLOLOLS. wow haha. everyone prolly feels bad now. and is going to be uberrr nice to you now ;p . hm your a singer? maybe i'll dl some of your songs. your pretty :D

Guest Blu_Velvet_Sea

hmm never seen this thread until now, I remember there was a celebrity awhile back before I think she was from KISS

but I don't believe you honestly...sorry but it shouldn't really matter right? haha

Guest shooting_starz

haha...some ppl are meanies...but hope to hear your new songs/beat.

welcome to soompi

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

okay~ hi guys~^^

um I finally made a myspace but I still have nooooooooooooo idea what I'm doing

so kinda like come and help me...^^and I wanna have one way to keep in touch with

people in the states since I have cyworld in Korea so~

http://www.myspace.com/dltkr

thanx~~~

u guys are mean.....here I don't know why I would go this far but it just REALLY started to bug me.....13bf1.jpg

ps~

um a lot of you don't believe me and I really don't have anything to say~

I don't know how to prove who I am~so~ believe what u want^^

I don't blame ya~I would probably say the same things~

WOW unless photoshop got better... or that's the real person

Guest kkam jjak

lol... >.<

^i'm right... right? you're the same jeremiah that always leaves those comments/replies on isak's cyworld? the last time i checked her cyworld was like 3 months ago haha but i remember your name cuz it stood out from all the other typical korean names.

^are you half korean too and living in korea like isak?

Guest jinhee

hahahaaaa, its so funny reading the comments on the first page, and then on the last page. COMPLETE 180 in everyone's comments.

whoever you are, hi and welcome to soompi.

Archived