Isak From Isak N Ji Yeon's Cyworld(edited)sorry^^

Guest faye8505

Guest GongZhenPei

oh how cool! i'd add you on myspace, but i dont have one XD i have a cyworld though =] so maybe we can add each other there? lol

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hewoniex

? . okay i`m realllyyy confused. what the heck are we talking about ? :]

lols anyways. i`m outtt(:

if its really you then dont mind what the other people say + yur pretty

if you`re fake. then iono

kthx&bye :P

ah dont bash me x__x

Guest iAMme.

I only have one question for you. When the hecka are you coming out again? You and Blackbeat are like........ I dunno. lol.

Guest kkam jjak

i believe it's you... the real isak

that's because of BENDYSTRAW...aka Jeremiah... i've seen that name on Isak's cyworld because this person would always leave replies

i'm sorry you have to go through such negative comments... but yeah it must suck cuz of some racist korean people in the entertainment industry huh? i hate racist people

Guest BendyStraw

i believe it's you... the real isak

that's because of BENDYSTRAW...aka Jeremiah... i've seen that name on Isak's cyworld because this person would always leave replies

i'm sorry you have to go through such negative comments... but yeah it must suck cuz of some racist korean people in the entertainment industry huh? i hate racist people

lol... >.<

Guest satisfaction!

WHOAA HOW COOL! XDXD

Wowwww! It's really nice to have a celeb be part of the Soompi community ^_^ Yay, welcome :P

-Jessica

Guest pillowbox

OMGOSH ITS REALLY YOU (=

Hi isak, i always liekd you ever since i saw the mv , one two. (forgot the name)

i thought you were really pretty.. didnt know you were mixed until recently. ANYWAYS, its so awesome to have a celeb come to soompi. hopefully you wont take the words of others seriously. Most people have been making accounts claiming they are some celebs, so people began to bash. I hope yo wont mind.

anyways are you planning to sing in the future because i miss listening to your group even though it dsbanded. bye bye! (=

Guest sweet_hunny

I believed you are Isak :) and you look pretty in that photo giving a msg out to Soompi! Somehow I did know you are because I've never seen those photos because I've been to your CYworld. But guys she's a celeb like do you think she always has time to post? There are some celebs that do join forums but only remain unknown and her MYSPACE is real for sure. She's been busy working and other things too. She doesn't look like an impersonator or anything. There are some people who may not believe it's her but whatever I think she is Isak and she's cool. BTW your awesome and great song choice on your myspace because it's catchy! :D can I be added as a friend too well can I add you?

Guest tenshiii0ox

언니~~~~ 많이 예뻐 졌다! :) ㅋㅋㅋ. You should visit Cali sometime. :D I miss hearing you sing!! 지금 뭐해세요? 아... I'm horrible at writing Korean. >< 시간있으면, 같이 얘기 해요! Bye 언니. :]

Guest D Q U E 3 N *

UNBELIEVEABLE =]

I never knew a celeb would like to spend their time on these kind of sites.

even though soompi does rock!

anyways, nice knowing !

Guest 최고나나

Welsome to Soompi~!!

I don't understand why people cannot trust people these days...

No bashing please.

It's INNOCENT until proven GUILTY not the other way around... -_-;;

Guest urbanature

^^ You're very pretty. I was wondering what happened to you, are you planning a debut anytime soon?

You'll be in the Red Sun MV right? Aha, I'm jealous. XD

(And I hope you're not too mad at the people who didn't believe you ^^;; It's just hard for soompi users to consider a celebrity on the website)

Archived