Isak From Isak N Ji Yeon's Cyworld(edited)sorry^^

Guest faye8505

Guest faye8505

okay! I need to update this!! Sorry for not doing so in the past~

I don't use my myspace anymore~!!죄송해요...~

so if you want updates on me check www.cyworld.com/dltkr25 or arirangradio.com (I'm working at arirang radio and tv these days,,~)

and the pic below~ should I erase it??

my cousin convinced me then to post it but it does feel kind of childish now that I look at it..^^

13bf1.jpg

ps~

um a lot of you don't believe me and I really don't have anything to say~

I don't know how to prove who I am~so~ believe what u want^^

I don't blame ya~I would probably say the same things~

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest XSE7ENSL0VE

eh i thought people stopped doing this stuff

+Edit.

Well, if this really is Isak. then im sorry =)

It just seemed too unreal for a celeb to join soompi cause I havent seen that.

& thres so many fake xangas&such these days. haha

Guest Bastard2002

Sup, Just a really random question. Is it hard being like half white half korean in Korea? Especially since you're in the entertainment industry, Do you experience any type of racism?

Guest system_chaos

what is this? o_O even if I am in doubt, let us check it out. XD

I never knew "Isak" was divorced. :x

oh and I forgot to say that I don't believe it. :)

EDIT

I only saw this now, after such a long time. XD

Well, if only her status wasn't set to 'divorced', then maybe I would've believed her. o_O

Guest faye8505

Sup, Just a really random question. Is it hard being like half white half korean in Korea? Especially since you're in the entertainment industry, Do you experience any type of racism?

lots...........................................

that's why I really studied hard to speak Korean well.. :)

Umm... I'm not really convinced. I don't think you're Isak, sorry.

-edit-

Wow, so you ARE Isak! Sorry for doubting, because these days people just pose as superstars, if you know what I mean. -_-

Well, welcome to Soompi then! I think you're really pretty. :) What have you been doing these days?

Guest PockyUpNose

ermmm...wellyou can try to prove by taking a picture saying i am isaaaaaakk......i love soompi. soompi loves me. or something

welcome to soompi

Guest voice_of_a_dream

Why do people create such a drama for themselves?? Is it becaues they don't have enough drama in your life?? Why do celebs wanna advertise them out to the world??? You know, real celebs would be afraid of like, people glomping on them. If I were a celeb, I would probably pretend to be a nonfamous person and start from there. -_-! FAKE.

Guest the eel

hmmm everyone is so paranoid but everyone needs to chill because i think it really is her.

she first posted in soompi with another thread a few weeks ago that had a lot more recent pictures so let's be nice that she's even here in the first place.

well people have a right to think whatever they want and i don't think she really needs to prove anything to anyone but that's just my opinion.

anyhoo i can't wait for the smtown red sun mv to come out!! you're in it right??? i saw you in the "making of" clips. :)

++++++++++=EDIT+++++++++++

hah. all the skeptics just got owned. (if i were you i wouldn't have posted the pix w/ the soompi sign...it's their loss for hating)

funny how people are MAJORLY kissing butt now that they know it's really her.... :P

Guest XIAHT!C

hmmm

you know what i think?

i think that people who think its fake just think its fake and not write all those mean comments.

that`s all i`m saying.

anyway, welcome to soompi =]

Guest BendyStraw

hmmm everyone is so paranoid but everyone needs to chill because i think it really is her.

she first posted in soompi with another thread a few weeks ago that had a lot more recent pictures so let's be nice that she's even here in the first place.

well people have a right to think whatever they want and i don't think she really needs to prove anything to anyone but that's just my opinion.

anyhoo i can't wait for the smtown red sun mv to come out!! you're in it right??? i saw you in the "making of" clips. :)

Agreed. You don't have to believe, but you shouldn't jump to conclusions. No need to be rude about it, if you think it's fake. All you have to say is "I don't believe", screaming bloody murder that you think she's not really her is not neccessary.

About the creating drama, maybe she didn't intend to start drama? I'm pretty sure that wasn't the purpose. It seems you're just stereo-typing celebrities. Maybe some like to embrace their fans, which I think is a great idea.

Guest Snowbunni3z

how about holding a sign saying SOOMPI and take a picture of it and post it here since you took that picture how hard can it be to take a picture with a soompi sign???

yeahhh, i'm not being mean but just saying ^__^

Guest eumsung

the most suspicious thing is that since you've only got 6 posts it looks like what any newbie would do.... yeah i'd need proof

Guest andrewandrew

ummm.... I really don't think the real Isak would be coming online and asking people to be her friend on myspace.....

Archived