U&I - 2 - 3
Gloomy Clock - 2 - 3
Playboy - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
No More - 2 - 3

150918 KStar Hallyu Star Report- Minho cut

150917 ENG MCountdown- MC Key

Edited by shineeukshawol
  • Like 1

So as a lot of people know, there's that thing about Taemin's comeback. And I had commented on that article (from another website) saying that I wish Taemin & Kai would do an album together and I got "ew" & "As much as i love kai or taekai friendship..... Dont. Toheart was e n o u gh." What the heck telling me to "don't"?????? Like am I suddenly gonna stop with what I want because of this person's comment??? they think they have authority?? And the person saying "ew" like really why are 10 year olds on the internet??? 

Sorry I had to rant, and I figured it was relevant to SHINee. I just wish people would stop doing things like that *sigh*

• Like 1

Guest FashionFreaky

Fashion Faceoff: Taemin Vs. L In Bottega Veneta Sweater

SHINee's Taemin and INFINITE's L wore the same Bottega Veneta sweater - but who wore it better?

by kpopbreak

SHINee-Taemin-Cosmopolitan-Magazine-Augu

In the last (male) Fashion Faceoff, actor Park Sang Hyun faced C.N. Blue’s Yong Hwa in the battle of the Golden Goose leather jacket. Park won with 54% of the votes with his Michael Jackson-esque interpretation of the jacket.

For this week’s battle, it’s all about the chunky cardigan that makes you want to stay indoors. SHINee‘s Taemin and INFINITE‘s L wore the same Bottega Veneta Mélange-Knit Sweater. According to online boutique Mr. Porter, “This Bottega Veneta sweater has been knitted from plush mélange yarns in a mix of ebony and rich midnight-blue. A zipped placket means you can alter the shape of the collar – fasten it to the top for a sportier feel or down for a shawl-like look.” The sweater can be yours for $1,300.

Taemin modeled the article in the August issue of Cosmopolitan. He finished off his look with some casual blue jeans and a side-swept hairstyle. Meanwhile, L looked handsome in the sweater for the September issue of Singles. The star had a more sophisticated approach and coupled the piece with a maroon tie and plaid undershirt.

So, who wore it better? Vote for your favorite below!

Taemin

SHINee-Taemin-Cosmopolitan-Magazine-Augu

Vs.

L

Infinite-L-Singles-Magazine-September-20

You Vote Here!!!----------> http://www.kpopbreak.com/2015/09/01/fashion-faceoff-taemin-vs-l-in-bottega-veneta-sweater/

So as a lot of people know, there's that thing about Taemin's comeback. And I had commented on that article (from another website) saying that I wish Taemin & Kai would do an album together and I got "ew" & "As much as i love kai or taekai friendship..... Dont. Toheart was e n o u gh." What the heck telling me to "don't"?????? Like am I suddenly gonna stop with what I want because of this person's comment??? they think they have authority?? And the person saying "ew" like really why are 10 year olds on the internet??? 

Sorry I had to rant, and I figured it was relevant to SHINee. I just wish people would stop doing things like that *sigh*

Hi~ Aww sorry to hear about that. There will always be immature people everywhere and people who just like to, very strongly, let people know about their opinion. 
Don't take these kind of things 'Toheart'! (ahahahahaha....sorry i had to)

150920 Hallyu Dream Concert Festival 2015- SHINee

• Like 2

Hi~ Aww sorry to hear about that. There will always be immature people everywhere and people who just like to, very strongly, let people know about their opinion. 
Don't take these kind of things 'Toheart'! (ahahahahaha....sorry i had to)

150920 Hallyu Dream Concert Festival 2015- SHINee

omg that pun was funny xDD it's ok thank you!

• Like 1

Guest gwenjay_stv

i heard of Shinee because of Toheart with Key and Infinite's Woohyun. Can anyone recommend me some Shinee songs that I should listen to?

150923 [Official CeCi TV] Key&KiBum_october 2015

gwenjay_stvi heard of Shinee because of Toheart with Key and Infinite's Woohyun. Can anyone recommend me some Shinee songs that I should listen to?

Their entire discography. :lol:
Start with Replay, Juliette, Ring Ding Dong, Lucifer, Sherlock, Dream Girl, Why So Serious, Everybody, View, Married to the Music... but I really recommend you to listen to their albums The Misconceptions Of You, The Misconceptions Of Me, Married to the Music repackage ^^

• Like 3