▶ ✩✩✩ SHINee (샤이니) Official Thread # 2 ✩✩✩ ◀

Admin

Guest linyin

^ i love that drama. She is really good actor.

thanks for all the shares!

110419 Fan support for Danny's Music Show

53610834201104200054112.jpg

cr: intaemin,keyandU,theminho, Withtaemin

Guest happy_shinee

SHINee's Japan debut single is on its last stage of preparations. !!!!

i read this at tumblr.. is it true? omg!!! is shinee going to japan soon? is it safe now?

not now!!!!!! hard for me to on9 now..

Guest vinamalia

[Official Photos] 110419 KBS Danny's Music Show

qLYVS.jpg

0tZXM.jpg

ngOWb.jpg

i9SOk.jpg

credit: KBS.co.kr || reupload: vinamalia@soompi

- - -

Key's jacket here

8Uo5w.jpg

v

v

v

H7Fr7.jpg

credit: baidu || reupload: vinamalia@soompi

Guest DivaKey

SHINee's Japan debut single is on its last stage of preparations. !!!!

i read this at tumblr.. is it true? omg!!! is shinee going to japan soon? is it safe now?

not now!!!!!! hard for me to on9 now..

The people on DC Gallery talking about it. They talk about that SHINee is shooting a PV with Yoona for the Debut at the moment.

Most of the time the people on DC won't make rumours without any reason.

I am just confused because of JongHyuns Birthday party they said they won't make a Japanese Debut in the near future. So I thought they won't make a Debut until the end of the year. IDK.

Anyways... I guess they just took a korean song and sing it now in Japanese. But still  I want to see the PV ^^

But still all this is just a rumour~ So let's wait & hope. ^^

Guest thangkhung91

Regarding SHINee's JP debut, I think we can expect the single to drop in Japan some time in the second half of May seeing that they're in the mastering stage. Them shooting the video next week doesn't seem too unlikely to me, but we'll see if Yoona will actually be in it. Remember the rumors of different SM artists doing chameos in f(x)'s new song?

I really hope SM have given them a new song. I can see Stand by me being included as a b-side considering SM went through the trouble to translate it for their JP concerts. It would be a shame to see that go to a waste because I personally think it sounds good in Japanese and the song would fit the Japanese market and the sound they've got going over there :)

Guest regnarts

Can I ask who's the guy who tweeted and hinted at SHINee's japanese debut? I thought they mentioned that the debut was pushed back indefinitely? And I kinda think it's gonna be a new song, I hope it is! :D

And yay! SHINee has gotten a subforum on soompi. :)

Guest heavenhell

@vinamalia thanks for the pics! I spot MinKey there :wub: As for that Leopard jacket, Key looks goood in it. He's so Divalicious he can rock a women clothes :P (or is that jacket available for men to?)

@DivaKey So excited for the new PV! Curious what their concept gonna be like.

Guest TheDoLLz

hai SSS, thanx for all the shares^^

regarding their Japanese debut, i hope SM give SHINee something new. i hope it's not a remake of their Korean songs.

it's okay whether it's soon or late. as long SM give them a great songs that will lead them become more success.

but actually it will be better if SM let SHINee do a Korean comeback first, with a great songs, so that we can give SHINee a Daesang at the end of this year. :phew: and then they do their Japan debut.

that's my goal actually, but i don't think they will have a Korean comeback anytime soon :(

well, whether it's Korean comeback or Japan debut, i hope they will success with everything that they do, and i'm really excited and can't wait any longer.

Guest DivaKey

I hope too that they'll get a new song. Not that I don't like their old songs (of cause not XD) but I don't know..

I listened so long for the korean songs.. a japanese version would be.. I don't knaaaa. I don't like it ;___; (The same as Beast with Shock)

But when they do the same as SNSD... then we'll get many remakes and then a new song. ~.~ I don't wanna~

And first of all I want a korean comeback too! I want them to rock all the award shows at the end of the year ^^

Well whatever is the best for the boys.. I'll like it ^^

Guest regnarts

The interview is <3! Key ordering all the food, Taemin the lazy maknae, Onew who's looking older? Haha! And Jjong faking his pain is cute.

Since jjong can dance now, it means his leg is almost fully recovered! I'm glad to know that. I wonder what they're practising for though, their new song for their japanese debut? :D

Onew on KBS Magazine (April 2011 Edition)

LOL @ Entertainment License XD

13034702282384446961gzy.jpg

1303470228238444696ukv2.jpg

1303470228238444696qui2.th.jpg1303470228238444696v2fl.th.jpg1303470228238444696mugl.th.jpg

^ The article mainly talks about how good Onew is at a variety shows. They said that he's smart, sings well, has nice soft voice, cute and has lots of noona fans etc...

source; onew.me | tip: iamaprila

Baby Ontokki Fanart

onewfanart91.jpg

source; as tagged

Guest anthonymarie

^omgg. soooo cute 8D

Hey guys! So I realized I now moderate SHINee's sub-forum. lololol

omg i love that video of 2minkey on Danny's radio. Haha. You can really tell they're very close and I love how they started spilling each other's secrets and calling Onew old.

Anyways. Just something interesting.

110421 [iNFO] SHINee's Key includes MBLAQ/BEAST/INFINITE/KARA in a painting

15oggi9.jpg

close-up

1zyezj9.jpg

SHINee’s Key recently contributed some of his art pieces to an art exhibition. Of his pieces, one seems to include the names of other k-pop groups with whom he is friends with. The groups he included in his art are INFINITE, MBLAQ, FT Island, SHINee, BEAST, and KARA, showing how he is recognizing the close friends that he has from those groups.

Image Source: dcSHINee

Written/Credit: ☆sunshine @ mblaqattack.com

DO NOT ADD OR EDIT CREDITS WHEN TAKING OUT OF MBLAQATTACK.

Guest lunchboxthermos

hey all!  

just wanted to share something i put together...haha it's a bit silly, but this came about b/c i'm always watching all these videos, and every time i hear someone call someone else "hyung/oppa", i'm always a bit surprised b/c i obviously assumed their ages all wrong! (i always think people are older than they look).  so imagine my surprise when i found out that onew's actually older than some of the SNSDers!!  y'all may have known that, but i certainly didn't!  anyway, i started looking up birthdays just to make sense of who's older than who..and this came out as a result of it.  i was quite surprised at some of their ages!!  they look quite mature! (like i totally thought krystal was older than taemin...i know...i am THAT bad at guessing ages..)

anyway, here it is...not exactly vital information...but just something fun to look through (and be surprised at!)  

it didn't take me long to make, but i'd still appreciate it if you could please be sure to credit me if you repost and make sure people know not to remove my name from the bottom :)  (if you do see it reposted without my sig at the bottom, can you please let that person know?  it helps to have us soompi-ers watching each other's backs.  i'd appreciate it!)

231frb.jpg

click here to see the full image & right click save! :)

Guest imsocorkyy

PS: I've received my Onewstyle DVD. Here's how it looks like ^▽^

*quoted image*

* mini photocard

* phone strap

* mousepad

* 4 DVDS (each disc at least 14 tracks)

* 2 mini-photobooks (BWB and ROA, Random Events)

cr; vivz@soompi

I have a question about this thing. Where did you get it from?? And is it fan-made or SM-made? 

I'm curious and want to buy it now... !! :D

Guest lomenade

first post at SHINee soompi thread. I'm a long time lurker lol :ph34r:

Just wanna share a Taemin fanart I made some time ago   

xmastae.jpg

cr: lomenade

^^

Guest Pattylyn

Anyways. Just something interesting.

110421[iNFO][ SHINee's Key includes MBLAQ/BEAST/INFINITE/KARA in a painting

*quoted image*

close-up

*quoted image*

SHINee’s Key recently contributed some of his art pieces to an art exhibition. Of his pieces, one seems to include the names of other k-pop groups with whom he is friends with. The groups he included in his art are INFINITE, MBLAQ, FT Island, SHINee, BEAST, and KARA, showing how he is recognizing the close friends that he has from those groups.

Image Source: dcSHINee

Written/Credit: ☆sunshine @ mblaqattack.com

DO NOT ADD OR EDIT CREDITS WHEN TAKING OUT OF MBLAQATTACK.

Okay, I'm confused. Who is KEY close with in INFINITE? 91-line includes Woohyun, Hoya and Sungyeol but I haven't seen them interact (or maybe I haven't watched the right fancams ^^;; ) Can someone clear this for me? Thank you♥