▶ ✩✩✩ SHINee (샤이니) Official Thread # 2 ✩✩✩ ◀

Admin

15 hours ago, louicyn24 said:

hello all. I'am newbie here. but I become shawol from 2013. In the past I'm confused how to share my favoritness about shinee. so this is where I'am now. join this thread. ^^

WELCOME!! You're free to share anything SHINee here~ *showers you with Jjong's barfetti*

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR PRECIOUS LITTLE DINOPUPPY!!

160407 'Canola' Quiz Battle- Minho

160406 ENG DOTS Ep 13- Onew

• Like 1

On 8/4/2016 at 6:29 PM, evil_tokki said:

Funniest video I've ever seen! hahahaha

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JONGHYUN!!! :heart:

and God bless Keystagram :heart:

Reveal hidden contents

ps: @louicyn24, welcome to the thread! ;)

thank you for welcoming me @evil_tokki, btw I love their relationship. no one can beat this picture. :w00t: :w00t: :rolleyes:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR LOVELY JOOOONG ( even I'am late to say it) :sweatingbullets:

SHINee to Release Concert Pictorial Book "SHINee WORLD IV: The 4th Stage" and live album

0BbYNOZ.jpg

uCSZ89H.jpg

Spoiler

drZB5cU.jpg

FgLOi0b.jpg

In the pictorial book, the fans can find various photos of the group’s rehearsals, backstage, performances on the stage and all other process of the concert. Moreover, many episodes, behind stories and messages from the group are depicted altogether to add more specialties to the book. 

Additionally, in the live album, View, Everybody, Replay, Sherlock, Dream Girl and 12 additional tracks are contained as concert arranged versions. Not only that, but Your Number, Picasso, Lucky Star and others are recorded into Korean versions to add as bonus tracks. 

Source: mwave

Details

Spoiler

J9tlq1R.jpg

Can't wait!!! :w00t: I hope they're going to release the DVD also...

• Like 1