▶ ✩✩✩ SHINee (샤이니) Official Thread # 2 ✩✩✩ ◀

Admin

Guest scrapa

Jjong got his drivers license already! lol and he's such a troll in these replies love him sfm

110420 Jonghyun UFO Replies

Well, Mr. Jonghyun was doing UFO replies at 5am Korean time. He doesn’t need to sleep, does he?

Fan: Oppa help me go to work. kekekekekekekekeke

JongHyun: kekekekekekekekekekeke sorry.

Fan: Oppa I’m having a headache!

JongHyun: Eat medicine.

Fan: Oppa my eyes hurts!

JongHyun: ㅠㅠ It hurts? Close your eyes~

Fan: Oppa please send me a reply, even if it’s just a dot!

JongHyun: .

Fan: Jonghyunnie Oopa please reply me too!

JongHyun: ㅇㅇ

Fan: Come with me to Kanttappia Planet? (It’s a planet in the cartoon Dooly the Dinosaur)

JongHyun: I don’t want.

Fan: Fine. Since I only received one reply from you, I’ll go dream of Kibum oppa.

JongHyun: ;;; Tsk! The one who replied is me, yet the one whom you’re dreaming of is Kibum ;;;

Fan: Hyung~~ You slept?

JongHyun: Hyung…? You..? You this.. guy? You.. bastard? Bastard? (Note: Bastard in diff way of typing.)

Fan: Slept?

JongHyun: You called me hyung just now and now you’re using informal language to me? -Smacks-

Fan: Oppa what phone are you using? Blackberry?

JongHyun: Using 2 phones.

Fan: What’s after SamRangHae? (Note: In dictionary, SarangHae comes after SamRangHae, which means I love you.)

JongHyun: ke You think I’ll reply?

Fan: Do you have iPod Touch 4th Generation?

Jonghyun: I have.

Fan: When you get your driving license, we’ll go on a car trip.

JongHyun: I already have driving license.

Fan: Really? Got it? When? Oh~ Oppa is a man who can drive~

JongHyun: Just now u said u’re nuna now you’re calling me oppa. Liar!

Fan: Sing for me ㅠㅠ

JongHyun: Do not want

Fan: When are you going to the dorm? Let’s go together.

JongHyun: ;;;

Fan: I dare you to only reply me! You dare? hehehe

JongHyun: I hate you let’s break up.

Fan: No way~ Me.. Really likes oppa~~~

JongHyun: Kid, how old are you

Fan: Oppa seems bored, so I’ll obviously play with you. hehe

JongHyun: ;;; You’re… a little irritating… ke

Fan: Irritating? You’re saying I’m irritating? Try saying that again ㅠㅠ

JongHyun: Irritating.

Fan: Tsk ㅠㅠ My heart hurts ㅠㅠ

JongHyun: What tsk?!!

Fan: It’ll be good if oppa have musical hehe

JongHyun: I don’t like to act in musicals. ke I only like watching.

Fan: It’s a lie ㅠㅠ How can Eunji be a guy’s name??!! Huh?

JongHyun: keke

Fan: Play with me ㅠㅠ You woke me up so now I can’t sleep!

JongHyun: Slept?

Fan: How old am I~~~~

JongHyun: 19

Fan: Can’t sleep?

Jonghyun: I don’t even sleep at this timing. (Note: It’s 5am Korean time when he replied this.)

Fan: I dreamt of oppa and then I woke up ㅠㅠ

Jonghyun: Got woken up by me (in her dreams) feels good right ke

Fan: Oppa did I send too many UFOs??

JongHyun: Huh? I don’t know.

Fan: Seems like oppa’s heart is beating in my chest.

Jonghyun: Nope.

Fan: What can I do? ㅠㅠ I really miss Oppa ㅠㅠ How?

Jonghyun: What can you do? Just bear with it.

Fan: Oppa went to Kibum’s art exhibition and left message on his guestbook right? If it’s true reply me.

JongHyun: Reply.

Fan: It’s dawn, you’re not sleeping, what are you doing?! Faster go to bed! Staying at home nowadays?

JongHyun: Yeap

Fan: Oppa, from which page onwards do you view the UFOs? I’m curious! Tell me! ^^

JongHyun: Until page 10?

Fan: Keep on having good dreams? ~~~

JongHyun: Woh~ Woh~ Woh~ Kkyou~

Fan: What songs are you listening to nowadays?

JongHyun: Nowadays, Maroon 5!!

Fan: What are you wearing now?

JongHyun: You pervert?

Fan: Oppa what are you wearing now??

JongHyun: Little pervert why keep asking this?

Fan: Why sleeping already~ Why are you sleeping already~ Still much time left~~ (Jonghyun’s Muzit solo part)

JongHyun: Not sleeping yet ;; ke

Fan: Oppa you slept? I’m asking you~~

JongHyun: Not sleeping

Fan: 4885 is u right?

JongHyun: That’s not my number. I’ll bet all my assets plus Roo, that that’s not my number. If you’re tired, go sleep.

Fan: Buy me food from Kangnam! (Expensive district)

JongHyun: ㄴㄴ (Which also stands for 노노 = Nono)

Fan: I need to sleep ㅠㅠ Goodnight! -kiss-

Jonghyun: You this!! Going to sleep?!?

Fan: This?!! I’m nuna and you’re calling me this?! Huh?

JongHyun: kekeke How are you a nuna. Now you revealed your age.

Fan: Cute little JongHyun what are you doing? I wanna receive reply ㅠㅠ You won’t hate me for calling you cute right?

Jonghyun: kekekekeke what is this keke

Fan: Really good to receive reply ㅠㅠ On this monitor there’s Jonghyun chibis growing keke Cute right? hehe (Desktop buddies?)

Jonghyun: Woah! You can grow me? So I’ll grow bigger?

Fan: You won’t grow bigger, you’ll just multiply hehe Woa.. I received 3 replies! Like a dream. Really happy hehe

JongHyun: Multiply ;;; It’s Planaria!!!!! (A kind of worm.)

Fan: Going to sleep? Really want to see you playing guitar. The singer I’m always greatful to. Sleep well.

Jonghyun: Goodnight hee

Fan: I’m born in 1st half of 1992, it’s okay to use informal language towards Kibum right? Agree?

JongHyun: Why ask me.

Translation Credits: SHINeeWorldSG (Please take out with proper credits)

UFO Credits: DCinside

110423- Minho,Suzy,Jiyeon,Onew FULL MC Cuts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RqLwTbNQoI

cr; CrazyCarrot270@YT

* I like Dubu's new hair! its a fresh look for the spring/summer and reminds me a lot of his twin bro Joongki as many people have said. I mean he can't have the same hairstyle forever right? haha I think it'll look nicer when its not spiked for some reason ^^;; Can't wait to see how stylists will style his hair next. Minho's hair is dyed a lighter colour too. This makes me wonder whether the other 3 have makeovers too (for Japan debut maybe?)

110423- More Onew UFO Replies

1303533593ss.jpg

^ Dubu was mentioned in SNSD Sunny's UFO too

+

1303534435222.jpg

1303534435111.jpg

1303535151333.jpg

1303536348111.jpg

1303570222222.jpg

1303559164111.jpg

+

[FAN] I've heard you like crackers and cookies. Do you like (the snack) 'home run ball'?

[ONEW] 'Home run ball'? I can't pick one. I like too many (snacks)~

(T/N: Home Run Ball is this snack: HERE)

[FAN] Onew-ya, do you like fans coming to music core to cheer for you?

[ONEW] The best~!

source: ufo town / shakizi/ dub.dothome

eng trans: iamaprila + vivz@soompi

Guest linyin

^ how cute! LOL even Yoogeun has new hairstyle.

The Details about SM Town live in Paris

tumblrlk3fkephnr1qcl8qx.jpg

Tickets for SM Town live in Paris Will be on sale tuesday 26th april! It's confirmed by the website LiveNation

Tickets for SM Town live in Paris will be on sale at 10am the 26th, the prices debut at 51€ (standing area)

The concert SM Town live in Paris debut at 8pm (but the doors will open at 7pm) june 10th.

credit/source : SHINeeSourceFr @ twitter, silvia@SFI

@nefcairiel hello, I'm Vina from Indonesia too :) actually I wanna clarify about last year's incident to you and to all shawols. the incident isn't because of Indonesian fans. you can read the true story here KIFF FANACCOUNT (credit: fallissaputri.com/blog/) (note: the fanaccount is super long XD). she's an Indonesian, she stalked SHINee since the first day they came to Indonesia. when the incident happened, she was there. here are the main points of her fanaccount.

Sounds like it was just a simple accident. Anyone could step off a curb wrong..but if the Indonesian Shawol and her friends were able to get that close to SHInee during the gala dinner....then something is definitely wrong with SM town security. I am from the states and even minor celebrities have more security than 5 body guards at a major event.

Jonghyun simply stepped into a gutter and then compounded the injury to his ankle at the airport. Just an accident..no ones fault. What is with SM entertainment anyway. They really mistreat their stars and now they are even mistreating their fans by giving false witness. Crazy.:blink:

Guest bravo_my_life

Yooguens hair is cute like that. Both him and Key. I dont know if those are the official hair styles but I love Taemins if it is ^

Guest sophianguyen

And the rumour hasbegun :D i'm so exited !!!!

SHINee’s Concept for Japan Debut Single 04/23/2011

Someone posted a spoiler on DC Shinee Gallery. It was deleted quickly. I only have a picture of Taemin in red hair. It’s said there were also a picture of Key in Blonde and a snap cut of SHINee’s M/V for a new single in Japan. The concept is: Taemin-dancing machine, Key-fashion designer, Onew-a painter, Jonghyun-a singer, Minho-an athlete.

trans by jujugal

Again there is nothing official yet, they all are just rumour. But if this rumour is true, their japanese debut single must be new material right? none of their past singles need these characters :) But it looks like they will play the roles of themselves, except for Onew lol havent's seen his drawing before :] I hope someone already save the snap cut of their PV....

Guest fatalblue

whoa...I said in my last post I should start looking out for hairstyle changes & here they are! At this point I really don't think we need an official SME statement to know that they're gonna be debuting in Japan very soon....everything is pointing to that right now & it looks like we'll be getting new music too! tbh I'm trying to restrain my excitement a bit until we get concert information but it's becoming very hard to do ^^;;;

I don't know how I feel about Onew's hair yet...I can't say I like it but I don't dislike it either, I definitely like the color though (Chocolate Brown~). As for Key IDK if I'm liking what I see tbh (that color...) but I'm gonna reserve real judgment for a clearer, closer picture, I'll do the same for Taemin as well though I must say unlike Key I actually like what I'm seeing on him especially the color! The only one left now is Jonghyun...will he get significant change Like OnTaeKey or just little to no change like Minho~?

It will be crazy if their official Japanese debut fell on the same day as their Korean one 3 years ago?...

@paprii Thank you for shearing that article translations about Onew. I'm grateful the PD of Yahaengsung gave Onew the time & chance to prove himself as an MC. That show was a big steeping stone towards Onew's development as an entertainer/MC.

Guest SJ_iloveu

TaeKey's New Hair Style?

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

credit: 红桃_Jenny || reupload: vinamalia@soompi

I'M SO EXCITED NOW :D

~~~> i thought Taem is JongHuyn ~ cuz i dreamed once that Jjong got red's hair ~ but anw Taem looked much manlier wth this hairstyle than be4 :sweatingbullets:

Key wth blonde???really new haircolor right???? :blink:

SHINee’s Concept for Japan Debut Single 04/23/2011

Someone posted a spoiler on DC Shinee Gallery. It was deleted quickly. I only have a picture of Taemin in red hair. It’s said there were also a picture of Key in Blonde and a snap cut of SHINee’s M/V for a new single in Japan. The concept is: Taemin-dancing machine, Key-fashion designer, Onew-a painter, Jonghyun-a singer, Minho-an athlete.

trans by jujugal

wow ~ just believe this rurmor at 1st ~ i'm so exited ~ they will play the roles of themselves, except for Onew lol ~ He can draw???? but nothing offical now from SM Ent ~ so we must wait for next time ~

Guest TheDoLLz

OH MY GODNESS!!! those new hairstyle of TaeKey!! akkkaashhasdgahdahdkahdkahs HOT HOT HOT!!

plus that new hairstyle Joongki-look-alike-style of Onew, and i think JJongHo dye-ing their hair too!

i can't wait, oh please release a new material soon!! i'm dying here. their concept look awesome. kkyyyaaaaaaaaaa *scream* :lol:

even YooGeun has a new hairstyle, ohh, what a life! the whole SHINee family are teasing us!!

thanx SSS for all the shares^^

Sounds like it was just a simple accident. Anyone could step off a curb wrong..but if the Indonesian Shawol and her friends were able to get that close to SHInee during the gala dinner....then something is definitely wrong with SM town security. I am from the states and even minor celebrities have more security than 5 body guards at a major event.

Jonghyun simply stepped into a gutter and then compounded the injury to his ankle at the airport. Just an accident..no ones fault. What is with SM entertainment anyway. They really mistreat their stars and now they are even mistreating their fans by giving false witness. Crazy.:blink:

btw, regarding that incident, actually i don't want to talking about it. but seems like some people misunderstood SOME of the situation. so, to begin with, i'm also Indonesian Shawols, and i'm there, being a secret stalker since day 1 SHINee arrived. what i want to confirm is, every-fan-account that you read are not 100% true (i'm sure something fishy happening at the back), and i don't really agree if people always and always blaming SM for everything that happened to their artists. this KIFF incident is purely Arirang+event organizer fault, this event is really lack of security (which is not SM rights to decide), everything goes not well. from every event and concert that i ever come, i would say this one is the worst!

actually, i don't want to talk about this anymore, since it will cause too many pro and contra if i tell exactly what i saw, what i heard, and what i knew. but i just want to make clear that it's not all SME fault, people should stop blaming everything at SME, well i think SME are not that EVIL like what we all think about.

i'm sorry carolina, i'm not blaming or what, just want to clarify it, i hope you don't mind. and i hope we can be friends and start to spazz about our boys everyday. LOL ;) so, i end here^^

EDIT : OMG, i topped the page^^

have no news to share. but, here is a fan-edited-photo of JJong

Afro JJong. LOL

5evf43.jpg

cr: weibo.com/melontic

Guest heavenhell

even YooGeun has a new hairstyle, ohh, what a life! the whole SHINee family are teasing us!!

thanx SSS for all the shares^^

EDIT : OMG, i topped the page^^

have no news to share. but, here is a fan-edited-photo of JJong

Afro JJong. LOL

*quoted image*

cr: weibo.com/melontic

OMO..? That YooGeun pic is real? Not photoshopped? *squeeeeaaaall* Getting new cute hairstyles, SHINee family is just too cute for words!