▶ ✩✩✩ SHINee (샤이니) Official Thread # 2 ✩✩✩ ◀

Admin

Guest JovahDork

ATTENTION SHINee FANS:

Are you interested in the Jonghyun Fanmade Video Project? We are sending it to Jonghyun for his Birthday! We hope to make this big, so please spread the word once you have read everything about this project. :D

All the info/rules pertainting to this project is on my Tumblr/Facebook. 

Jovahdorkthoughts.tumblr.com (Everyone likes the tumblr link better)

I hope you can contribute to the Jonghyun Birthday Fanmade Project.

SHAWOLS!

BLINGERS!

Let's not leave any fan behind in missing this!

Deadline is March 31, 11:59

PS: I have a forum about this project. Any questions or comments just post on there. And again, spread the word! I've only received a few posts. Spreading the word gets you an extra photo slot. Don't know what that is? YOU HAVEN'T COPIED THE LINK YET HAVE YOU?

Guest yuiayumisakurai

First: I want to pray for Japan and entire Nation T^T Hope You'll be okay and no more any disaster

:tears:

Thanks for All Share :hug: blush.gif

BobaMilkTea: I Think Minho and Choi Minho is the ones who most suitable man who will be honored being Izumi Sano ^^ And I think Onew or Seunghyun (FT Island) are who will be Nakatsu Suichi (depend on Onew's Sangtae or Hilarious Condition of Seunhyun espc in Maknae rebellion). :wub:

zjYq4.jpg

AntonieMarie: Wowww, Onew reached third best place??? Lovely, no wonder he's daebak :wub: Thanks for sharing video link, go there immediately :w00t:

MinStar: Woaaa, she's so lucky met with a kind idol like Key, :envy: :envy:

Korean agencies to hold an emergency meeting on the 14th to discuss Japanese activities

Japan experienced a devastating  8.9-magnitude earthquake on March 11th, which consequently lead to a  halt in everyone’s promotional activities. It was recently revealed that  Korean entertainment agencies will be holding an emergency meeting with  their Japanese counterparts in order to discuss the future of their  scheduled activities.

Last weekend, Korean entertainment agencies spent the majority of  their time attempting to get in contact with their Japanese labels  through SNS in order to check on their wellbeing. However, business  discussions will resume on the 14th through that formal meeting.

A representative of SM Entertainment revealed,  “We were more concerned with the health of our Japanese employees so we  did not discuss any business-related matters.  On the 14th, we will  begin meeting and discussing.” The representative went to explain that SNSD is currently scheduled to release ‘Mr. Taxi‘ in April, and SHINee’s Japanese debut was planned for May.

A representative of JYP Entertainment commented, “We  have a meeting scheduled for the morning of the 14th.  As the situation  is very severe, we will be making a careful decision.“  2PM  recently returned to Korea after completing their round of promotions  and do not have future Japanese activities scheduled for the time  being.  Employees in JYP Japan also made their return to Korea after the  earthquake.

A representative of YG Entertainment stated, “We could not get in contact with our Japanese label last weekend so we will be discussing business-related matter on the 14th.”  2NE1 was reported to have returned to Korea on the 12th after going through the earthquake on the 11th.

A representative of Cube Entertainment revealed,  “Our  Tokyo label has resumed operation.  We will, however, be discussing the  matter further today and finalize a decision within the day.” B2ST is officially scheduled for their debut on the 16th.

Nega Network will also be holding an emergency meeting on the 14th to discuss the Brown Eyed Girls‘ schedule next week, as the girls are currently scheduled for press interviews and other activities.

Source + Photos: OSEN

cr: allkpop

SHINee's Taemin rescues a cat from danger

A fan account titled, "Meeting angel Taemin at a street corner," has recently surfaced on the internet.

According to the account, Taemin and Minho were spotted near Taemin’s  school. Dressed in their school uniforms, they were at a street corner  waiting for the traffic light to change.

A stray cat suddenly ran across the road even though there were many  cars. Taemin cried, "Oh no!" and dashed across the street to pick the  cat up.

While it's not clear if the cat was injured or not, he brought the  animal back to the pedestrian crossing. Taemin continued to look back at  the cat until both were out of sight of each other.

The touching story has gained a lot of attention from both fans and  netizens. Comments include, "Taemin truly is an angel!" and "What a  lucky cat~~"

What do you think of Taemin's act of kindness?

Sources: withtaemin and smtownjjang

cr: koreaboo

SHINee's Key receives praise for good father skills

It seems like the members of SHINee are bursting with good deeds! While we recently covered a fan account of Taemin rescuing a cat, a blog post about Key taking care of a Korean mother's child has also gained a lot of attention.

On the road to Daegu to see her mother, the Korean blogger (a mother  herself but not a Shawol) saw SHINee's Key sitting in the same row as  her family. In the middle of the trip, her son went to the idol's side  and continuously pestered him. Instead of getting annoyed at the child,  Key gave him cookies and played with him.

She commented, "He really is a well-behaved youth!" Because of Key, her  trip to Daegu was very relaxing. Even after the train had reached Daegu,  Key held onto her son's hand until he had helped him down the train  exit.

The blogger continued to praise the idol, "I believe that Key will definitely be a good father after marriage. ^^"

Do you agree?

Source: koreaboo

cr: Baidu and smtownjjang

Guest yuiayumisakurai

@BobaMilkTea: Minho as Tennoji?? I know he's quite strong but....still can't imagine Minho will punish his dorm mates like tennoji does:lol: Ahhhh, I forget Kyuhyun as Sanoooo, my bad, he's quite suitable >,< And about Amber... she will be suitable as Ashiya Mizuki but we'll be masculine Mizuki like Taiwan's version ;)

@vlyn: Kyaaaa, uri taemin is really angel...:wub: I've heard so many news and fact that showed he's a kind angelic person >,< Lovely... Key is also a kind person.

@Jovahdork: I want to >,< but I can't use any video matter well, I wonder I can't help T^T

091128-11.gif

Guest ayuaditi

woaaahh, some pict about Hana Kimi SME version POV kkk~

i hope Minho be a lead actor :wub:

and i want to share bad news :(

[News] We lost 8 Shawols in the tragedy in Japan #prayforjapan

SFI was just told that we lost 8 Shawols in the tragedy in Japan.

Everyone, please pray for them #prayforjapan.

Live coverage streaming of the current situation in Japan http://www.ustream.t...tokimekitonight

To get a feel of exactly what went down in Japan Devastating

credit : SHINee Forum International

“Top Airport Fashionista”  MTVK version ƪ(ˇ▼ˇ)¬

1. DBSK

2. Wonder Girls

3. SHINee

4. BIGBANG

5. 2PM

6. SNSD

7. KARA

8. 4Minute

9. SS501

10. CNBLUE

main credit : MTVK

cr : yeppopo

Guest BobaMilkTea

@BobaMilkTea: Minho as Tennoji?? I know he's quite strong but....still can't imagine Minho will punish his dorm mates like tennoji does:lol: Ahhhh, I forget Kyuhyun as Sanoooo, my bad, he's quite suitable >,< And about Amber... she will be suitable as Ashiya Mizuki but we'll be masculine Mizuki like Taiwan's version ;)

Lol I chose Minho as Tennoji because he has the athletic body for it. :) You never know~~~ he can make a hot Tennoji even when punishing his dorm mates...hehe ^^. I can't think of any other SM male artists that has strong masculine body/aura for Tennoji like Minho does. -Grins- Maybe we can even get to see Minho's abs when he is feature in the new Hana Kimi as Tennoji.

And whaaat??? Amber is not masculine haha but she does have a natural boyish aura which would make her the best choice for being Mizuki! D We got to give her a chance! I think she's a pretty girl, it just that... she's hiding behind her boy image.

Yeahhh, it was a last minute decision for me to choose Kyuhyun as Sano. I think he really suits it.

As for my baby Onew, he have to be Nakatsu or else ima sue SM(joke joke joke). Onew sangtae baby!~ I want to see him acting silly.

Guest ktlo_03

Hi there, I'm one of the newest member of Soompi ( uhm.. the fact that I registered my account a couple mins ago proves that I'm right) but not too new member of SHINee (from Lucifer time).

I really appreciate all the pics that Soompiers have been sharing here for all this time. There is no way that I can register for all the Korean fansites. (no KSSN and i didn't know there are such many fansites since I'm still new to Kpop as in general )

I have something I just want to have you guys' input. Let me know your opinion in general.

If you have opportunities to buy the SHINee concert tee (authentic), is $60 USD too much for 1 tee?  Looking at the usual clothes, tee is only $10-20 range. This is triple that amount.

I really really want to buy the tee but sometimes I feel like if I have to pay more than $50, it doesn't worth it any more. Sometimes I feel like if I miss the opportunity, I would never have a chance to buy it again. I don't want to regeret buying stuff but I can't help but feel like I'm such a loser who can't make a simple decision. I'm conflicted with the idea of buy or not buy. I know that if I really want something, I will eventually buy it and the longer I delay, the more I have to pay later on. but that doesn't justify the fact that I usually buy stuff irresponsibly.

Since you guys are more experience Shawols than me, you must have bought tons of the goodies already. Do you have the same dilemma as I do? or maybe I'm not a big fan enough >"<

Guest yuiayumisakurai

BobaMilkTea: Kekeke, yeahhh, I think Onew is the most suitable person who leads role for Nakatsu. I can imagine well when Nakatsu realized his feeling toward Mizuki, it's really ONew's condition LOL LOL. My bad seunghyun is not in SM, :{ He's quite comparable with onew. Wait a minute, I think I forgot put Onew in my picture, kekekeke Sorry sorry sorry *singing suju's Sorry sorry*

Ktlo_03: sometimes I felt same way as you. Can't make decision in short time and what happened then just delay. But if i have chance *and money enough of course* with no hesitation I will buy it. I even have a plan to attend SHINee concert someday if they come again to my country or nearest country (but still don't know when I will get the money, kekekeke). But until now I usually spend my money (quite a lot of money) to fulfill my desire about shinee >,<

Guest ayuaditi

@ktlo_03

in my opinion, buying an item relating to the artist that we like a natural thing done by a fan. now, depending on the money owned by these fans. I personally do not have enough money to buy original tshirt SHINee 1st concert, so me and my sister, bought Tshirt replica that is very similar to the original by far a very cheap price with the Rp 65.000 (or so $ 6.5) does not include postage, if  plus postage cost only Rp 20.000 ($ 2) ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ^^~

Guest ktlo_03

@yuiayumisakurai: I guess all of us sometimes find it hard to justify our purchases. I wish SHINee would have a solo concert here in CA but I doubt it will be any time soon. Look at Suju and their 3rd Asian tour and still no US stop. I guess I only have to be content with SMTour if they ever decide to have one each year in LA again. I spent more money ever after the SMTown concert. It's because of SMT that I discovered the whole new world of official merchandise. I used to just listen to their songs and performances on Youtube. The good old time when I didn't know that shipping from Korea to US may double the amount of stuff you want to buy. >"< Only now that I wish I'm a millionaire. I was quite happy with my financial status before SHINee. Haiz, if I have enough money, I would buy all SHINee's merchandises I see on Ebay. 

"Chance" is the thing that makes me so hesitate. I might have no chance to get the tee when I am strong enough financially. Now is a really darn good time to have money falling from trees.

Same here, you have no idea how much I have been spending to fulfill my urge to have everything SHINee related.

@ayuaditi: >"< I wish I can ever buy anything SHINee related with that price. (an official poster will cost ~10 USD from ebay already) The only place selling replica that is good enough, has the price @ ~30 USD w/o shipping and it's international shipping so I don't think it can be any cheaper than $40. With a replica cost almost $40, I don't think an official $60 is too much. But you know, if you look at the concert price brochure, the tee is only ~$20. @_@ I understand I wasn't at their concert so I couldn't expect to buy concert stuff at the original price. But it's because they don't have a concert here. Not that I don't want to go to their concert. T_T

Guest ayuaditi

@ktlo_03

yeaah, i understand with your problem. i can't go to their concert too..poor me ._. but but I'm not too sad. I still can watch their concert or perform on Youtube. thanks to all friends here to share all about them. and also I do not miss the news about them. so, do not get too discouraged ktlo_03 ;)

@gerty : thankyou so much for always sharing all HD PICT about Minho :wub: and thanks a lot to Minho.Trang.Biased of course (sorry if I'm wrong to write the name)

i have news ㅋㅋㅋ

SHINee's signature found in a korean restaurant in New Zealand in 2009.

Apparently, they signed this when they visited New Zealand in 2009.

shinee+signature.jpg

credit : baidu, myshawolsjjang, reupload by : ayuaditi @soompi

takeout with full credit

Guest crazyfrog

I think being a fan doesn't necessarily mean you have to buy all their merchandise. Sure, if you have the money, buy merchandise to support the artists. But if money is an issue, then fans shouldn't feel like they HAVE to spend money to be a good fan. When you go to support them at concerts, listen to their music, or just be active in fan related activities, I'm sure that's also enough. Just do what you can as a fan, but no one should feel OBLIGATED to buy their merchandise.

[ENG] 2011.03.14- Onew's White-Day Star Call

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFpSFuzOymo

Hello~~~~!

Today is White Day. It's March 14th. Eveeeeeeeening.. hahahahaha.

Have you got any candies? I'm enjoying candies you guys sent me.

Here!!! (pointing at the air... lol)

But, It can't be helped if you didn't see what I pointed at.

I'm sure there were those who were able to see that. Maybe...

Thank you so much I'm able to receive these candies and lots of love.

I hope you guys stay in happy. Thank you

source; dub.dothome

cr & trans; iamaprilahn@YT

^ gosh hes soo cute!! he didn't forget about us on white day ^~^

Guest yuiayumisakurai

thanks for all share (espc gerty who drops so many 2min pics, gotta treasure them all >,<)

Vivz sunbae: I don't get any candy yet T^T Hope I can get one in this morning :3 How about you? Hope you will get some >,< Anyway, I am falling in love with Onew-sshi lately >,<

ktlo_03: whoaaa, T^T please don't  drag your mind into stressfull situation. I know you want to be a good  and real shawol, but you should think about your situation too. Like  ayuaditi said, we also still have so many alternatives to fulfill your  desire about SHINee or SMT (for example, buying original CD), not only  by buying EVERYTHING :D :D Let's become shawol who feel comfort and  happy always by loving them ^^v. And , about money falling from tree... I  hope I can find seed also LOL And about the tees there's still other  chances that will be give to you ^^v

Anyway, this is my first SHINee Chibi. It's not good enough (I know)

blush.gif  But, I hope I can share in this quiet moment. Ahh. Missing SHINee sooo  much, thank for everyone's here who have angelic heart like my lovely Taemin and  share many infos and opinions ^^

About these picture below, I know Jjong-chibi is quite weird >,< Minho too Mianhamnida *bow bow bow*

LtKyC.jpg

AiDJb.jpg

alt25.jpg

zciUd.jpgplease do not hot link!

Guest winkme

Thanks for all the shares SSS!

@ GkcTly ;  Thank you bb, You're so sweet for worrying me T_T My family and I are  all fine! The tsunami is far from my place so were all alright! *hugs* My twitter and tumblr friends are also so sweet, they keep on worrying me > <

This is so random but I just want to share my earthquake experience happened last Friday Afternoon. You can ignore it cause it's long ^▽^

The massive earthquake strikes here before 3PM. I  was eating lunch in Mcdonalds near in Yuu-rakucho station with my  fellow colleagues when the earthquake happened. We actually just ignored  the little shake at the beginning 'cause we are used to this, it's just  normal and this happen sometimes but what happened on Friday afternoon  was no joke at all...after a few seconds, the shake is getting stronger and stronger, people are all in panic, we all ran outside to get to an  open space and crouched down, we wanted to save our life. The Ground was  rolling as if we are riding on a boat plus the electrical wiring, buildings are shaking which is SO SCARY.

It feels like it's gonna fall down on us T___T  I  have never felt that strong earthquake before!! *cries* It's not only  once but twice! When we came back to our office, the things are so  messy, most of the computers we used was on the floor...We cleaned the  office before going home. My room was so messy too, my things are  just...horrible. I keep on thinking about my family, relatives and friends. Most of my  relatives (father's part) lives in Iwaki (Fukushima) one of the city  that the tsunami strikes. I often go there for vacation every summer but  I'm so sad to hear that the city was damaged...I can't believe it's  GONE...But Thank god, my relatives are still alive, their house wasn't  damage at all too T__T I didn't sleep for days cause aftershock is  happening like every hours, sometimes every minutes...I hope this will  be over ;_;

- - - - -

2011.03.03 - KBS FOUNDING ANNIVERSARY

Total: 2 images | click for full sizes

72912745.jpg

44818364.jpg

source: Cosmicaa | credit & re-upload: winkme @ soompi shinee thread

- - - - -

2011. 03.14 - TAEMIN UFO REPLY

[TAEMIN] Everyone~ received lots of candies right? i'm jealous. Ke, you can't eat them if it's not from us ♥

English Translation: vivz @ soompi shinee thread

- - - - -

[JP MOBILE SITE] KEY'S MESSAGE

37029229.jpg

Key: Hello everyone it's Key! It's my turn finally~ recently have been focusing on studying Japanese, very excited ^^ Challenging on something new makes me happy~ When Japanese fans use Korean to talk (with us), it's always amazing~ I will also keep improving so that I won't lose to everyone ^^; The weather keeps fluctuating so it is easy to catch a cold so everyone, be careful not to catch a cold~ bye bye

Source: SHINee Japanese Mobile Site | English Translation: vivz @ soompi shinee thread

- - - - -

[FANART] ROMEO ONEW EATING CANDY

so cute ♡

d00561604d7e36c2c8773.jpg

source: ezen | credit: vivz @ soompi shinee thread

Guest regnarts

^^

I'm so glad you're alright! All the news about Japan have been pretty scary. Thank you for even taking the time to come here and post SHINee stuff when things aren't going well now. Really appreciate it ^^