[Sitcom 2010] All My Love 몽땅 내사랑

Guest yeohweping

Just caught up with all the episodes. :D

I'm surprised at how much I dislike Ga-In's character. Geum-Ji to me is really annoying. I hope they do something about developing her character in future episodes because it's getting a little hard for me to watch her in scenes. I also thought I wouldn't like Seung-Ah or Doo-Joon at all, but I think they're both really endearing.

Aside from Geumji and some moments by Mi-Sun (e.g., in the latest episode) and the grandmother, I really like everybody on this show. I think my favourite character is Doo-Joon's mum for some reason. :P I hope this airs for a long, long time!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Special Ed

Geum Ji is actually a character I like. lol. She's definitely more masculine than most female characterizations in dramas. Seung Ah is such the typical Cinderella. The impoverished kindhearted happy-go-lucky airhead thats borderline dumb/absentminded/slow. I have grown weary of these archetypes for female characters.

The character I dislike is Ok Yup. lol. He's such a spoiled brat for a poor person. Not to mention a pampered ingrate. I have something personal against ingrates so naturally I would hate Ok Yup. lol.

Guest jessikai

Geum Ji is actually a character I like. lol. She's definitely more masculine than most female characterizations in dramas. Seung Ah is such the typical Cinderella. The impoverished kindhearted happy-go-lucky airhead thats borderline dumb/absentminded/slow. I have grown weary of these archetypes for female characters.

The character I dislike is Ok Yup. lol. He's such a spoiled brat for a poor person. Not to mention a pampered ingrate. I have something personal against ingrates so naturally I would hate Ok Yup. lol.

I totally agree with you! Geum Ji is actually my favorite character, and while some of that has to do with my Ga-In bias, it's really because she's a multi-dimensional character. Yes, she has flaws, but you can understand her shortcomings. After seeing how her mom and brother act, it's not hard to see why she might just selfishly want to do well on her own. But still, despite the desire to get double eyelid surgery or do something for herself, she still gives money to her mother and cares for Ok Yeob.

Seung-Ah...does annoy me. It's because her character is kind of flat for me. Like...been there, done that. Yeah, we get it, you're pretty, kind, and clumsy. But we don't really get any insight into what's going on in that head of hers...if there is anything in there lol. Ok Yeob is a pretty unlikable character too, but I find him kind of amusing at best. You gotta admit, Jokwon nails the role though lol. I really dislike Misun sometimes though....really, she's a horrible friend AND mother. But it seems like she really does care for her children, although she's not very good at it. lol.

Guest kenderkin88

ahhhhhhhhh am i the only one who's totally in looooooooooooove with jeon taesoo?! i think he's sooooooo hot! i normally like "beastly" men, but something about him is so sexy!! alsfkljdskjf i don't really care who gain ends up with 'cause i love both doojoon & taesoo...buttt blahhh ep24 totally had me squealing over jeon taesoo. but omg...doojoon is like the perfect bf!! he's so sweet!! and hot. hahaha

@true_ddalgi you're not alone, i'm become jun tae su fan because of this sitcom even i have ever seen him earlier in sungkyunkwan scandal XD

am i only taesu-seungah shipper here? i love to see them together..

i think they look good together..

i have feeling that taesu will end up with seungah :)

Jeon Tae-soo is mine, I'll fight you all to the death. :lol:

But I'm totally shipping JTS and SA together too. His crush on her is the cutest thing, especially since we KNOW she's his boss's long-lost daughter and there's angst ahead for him. I can't wait until he (a) admits his crush on her to himself and (b ) finds out who she really is. Preferably in that order for maximum angsting.

DJ and GJ definitely belong together, though. He's so sweet and funny, I'm developing a serious DJ bias thanks to this show. :P And OY deserves NO ONE. He's such a brat. I love Kwonnie and think he plays OY hilariously, but I hate his character. -_-

Anyway.

I really liked this episode. I mean, I've liked all the recent episodes, but I really liked this one. Perhaps because it's even more obvious that JTS likes SA? His concern for her was very sweet and genuine, I was squeeing for him the whole time. :wub:

The flashback to how SA became lost in the first place made me laugh, though. Grandma basically stole her! I know it's supposed to be all moving and crap, that Director Kim was frantically looking for his little girl and Grandma was already so attached to this child she'd found that she couldn't bear to give her up, but I couldn't stop laughing. It's wrong of me, but I found it funny for some reason.

But the preview to episode 30!! OMG OMG OMG. Everyone angling to kiss JTS just about killed me. KILLED ME. I mean, I know he has to escape somehow, but I'm still all worried about it because I want GJ to kiss DJ and JTS to kiss me SA. ;)

Guest c0n3ll0

Omo! I'm so shock.. I thought Gain & DooJoon mentioned before in interview that the kiss scene will only involved the view from the back of Gain's head.. but.............................. :o

See it clearly from side view.. :o

Guest milesedi

OH!! I thought It would be "worst", lol!! It was kind of funny, like Seung Ah - Ok Yup kiss.

With the Adam preview for tomorrow's WGM episode I'm so happy that this nothing!! :lol:

Guest DarkSmurf

Hi Everyone,

For those who do not know me, I have been personally subbing subtitles on a personal level for my mum and myself. I have just recently completed Dae Mul, sharing with other Soompi fans etc. In recent weeks, to aid me in creating the subs quickly, I have created my own web translator/editor, that I have been using for last couple of episodes of Dae Mul. Which allows for translating and editing to be simultaneously worked on, allowing not just tor release subs quickly, but allowing a properly edited sub to be edited for release.

I have just created a new Beta Community Translated Project that I wanted to test it out on two dramas that kinda caught my attention Athena: Goddess of War and It's Alright, Daddy's Girl. Basically, the sub is prepared and re-sync to a video source (HanRel), then it is translated with a software translator which already produce about 80% readable subs even without being edited by human. Mainly some names and terms may not be that properly translated, and grammar is of course not great. But, I had watch episode with the preview subs, and could still understand the entire episode pretty well. Hence, I called it Preview Subtitle.

I have been personally doing this for my own personal viewing to see if it is worth watching or not etc. With my web translator/editor, it allows fans who can (who can read Chinese) help edit the translation, to clean up the subs, producing a Community Translated Subtitle all in real-time. This means that, once a fan help edited the untranslated line, it will be automatically compiled into the Community Translated Subtitle, where other fans can download the revised subs with the translated/edited changes.

Although, I only launch this project less than a week, users enjoy it so much that. I have added even more drama titles nearly up-to-date with the week's releases:-

• Athena: Goddess of War (2010)
  • Flames of Ambition (2010)
  • Gloria (2010)
  • It’s Okay, Daddy’s Girl (2010)
  • Marry Stayed Out All Night (2010)
  • President (2010)
  • Queen of Reversals (2010)
  • Secret Garden (2010)
  • Smile, Mom (2010)
  • more to be created and as new episodes are available they will be added on.

I already have All My Love 1 - 21, & 23 English Soft-Sub Subtitle that is released as Community Translated Project. Episode 22 and 24 are also out, but unfortunately it was corrupted. So I need to wait for a good copy. It will be added as soon as it is available. With fans help, the edited one should also be completed very quickly.

URL: http://darksmurfsub.com/blog/?p=166

Users who are keen to help work on it, or even download the preview subtitle, please visit my site. Since it is beta, I am not posting the public links as the subs are considered Preview Subtitles. So I do not  want them distributed out, but you are free to download them directly at  my forum site for your personal viewing while waiting for a properly edited one to be available.

Feel free to try it out.

Warmest Regards

DarkSmurf

Hi everyone! Its my first time posting in All My Love Thread. Is there anyone who can put a mega upload link for Ep. 30? I'm sorry I don't have torrent. Please and thank you.~

Archived