[Drama 2010] Mary Stayed Out All Night / Marry Me, Mary! 매리는 외박중

Guest daily_tofu

Hey guys, I can see there is a lot of SKK Scandalers trying to feed their Mon-Tues Kdrama needs *I am one of them! :phew: *!!! I have a small question: we had the Soompi SKKS Subbing Team for SKKS (who did a very good job :lol::wub: ); so will there be a Soompi MMM Subbing Team for this drama????

Thx! ^_^

(sorry for my bad english B) )

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nikky_p_28

@ 'lolo97160' ^^^

I think not...SKKS was special in a way that the super subbing group got together because viikii at the the time was not given the license to stream the drama. For MMM, I believe it will be sub by the WITH S2 TEAM....I still saw it on their future project list. So for subtitle go to their site. Here's the link:

withs2 Marry Me, Mary! Subtitle

A new drama with MGY and JGS?! I want to see it!

With the end of SKKS, I am really relieve to see that another great drama has followed it!

Monday-Tuesday are definitively the best days of the weeks!

With Mary Stayed Out All Night on KBS, Dr Champ on SBS and Queen of Reversal on MBC...It's the BEST!^^ :D

Guest kakashi1014

Just a question? off topic maybe, but I was reading other forums where a lot of people hate Jang Geun Seok what did he do to bring so much hate? someone said something that he has a horrible off screen life (who doesn't, I wonder if they ask everyone else they might know at least two people who are horrible, so big deal). but then they said that he doesn't have the same acting skills as the other two cast members that he has to be better, etc... So what did he do, I love him in YAB and in BV so I don't get it. Anyway, I don't follow a show base on the actors life style or whatever but I feel bad for him...

By the way I watched the first episode raw and even though I don't understand korean I think that it was super funny and really good so I can't wait to see it with subs but so far I am looking forward to the 2nd episode...

People really say that!!!!

he is very popular among the sites and forums that I browse.

What is important is his work ....^^

I asked my friends who follow the k-drama and voted for him as the best young actors^^

I like him also for his choice of characters ,and is very excited for this work

and now I have not seen Episode 1 and waiting for file translation ^^!

sorry I am not so good in English!

i wish this will be available on viikii...i saw the channel there, but there was no mention if it was licensed or not. i'm holding my breath because some kbs shows are not available on viikii, like Runaway, maybe because of the license thing.

anyway, so excited to watch this.

JGS, fighting!

Guest cimechang

I wonder why I can't find/watch this drama on KBSWorldi?!!! This drama is under KBS isn't it?!! If someone can answer my question that would be awesome. Thanks in advance!!!

Guest hellochloe

I'm waiting for Viikii subs, but I don't know which site it is.. ahh!!

I have high expectations for this drama... I think my expectations are too high...

sigh.

The site for viikii subs are on ....viikii? Do you mean the channel? You can do a search at the site itself and the channel will pop up. But I'm not sure whether the channel is licensed or not; so they may not be subbing sad.gif

Guest betchay

Just watched the raw video... so hilarious and very entertaining. Loved it!! I'm already hooked! :P^_^ JKS and MGY are so cute... the chemistry was awesome. :wub:

Hoping for a high ratings.. ^_^

Just a question? off topic maybe, but I was reading other forums where a lot of people hate Jang Geun Seok what did he do to bring so much hate? someone said something that he has a horrible off screen life (who doesn't, I wonder if they ask everyone else they might know at least two people who are horrible, so big deal). but then they said that he doesn't have the same acting skills as the other two cast members that he has to be better, etc... So what did he do, I love him in YAB and in BV so I don't get it. Anyway, I don't follow a show base on the actors life style or whatever but I feel bad for him...

By the way I watched the first episode raw and even though I don't understand korean I think that it was super funny and really good so I can't wait to see it with subs but so far I am looking forward to the 2nd episode...

Horrible off screen life? that's too harsh.

I'm watching the first episode now and he's very charismatic on screen.

I hope people would stop bashing him, his character here is way too different in YB.

They would love him as Mu Gyul. Mu Gyul is funny and cute. keke

Guest milwaukeeoce

finally! i have been wait for this drama like for ages..hahaha.JGS is back as a singer again!and i know he is talented. thanks a zillion for those who's sharing the pics and download link!

hi.. im newbie here... :D.

Rating for MSOAN's pilot episode : (AGB) 8,5%

source :Nate

8.5%....Not bad for a 1st episode... I even enjoyed watching it raw, now waiting for the sub!!! :wub:

I see most of SKK Scandalers are here... aren't we all trying to cure our SKK withdrawal syndrome!!:ph34r::ph34r:

hi.. im newbie here... :D.

Rating for MSOAN's pilot episode : (AGB) 8,5%

source :Nate

Yeah it's pretty good for the 1st ep. It could have been worst, isn't it? xD

So I just finished watching the raw video and all I can say is I that I love it. I'm dying to translate it to spanish @ viiki when its finished, so I can spazz about Mu Gyul with my friends (lol).

Am I the only one that finds Mu Gyul so soooooo similar to a cat? Aside from his hand licking (which I found cute XD), all of him reminds me of a cat.

I also loved the Merry Christmas and Happy New Year part, so hilarious. But I was hoping that KJW would appear more on this ep... sigh

On the other hand I got tons of Mu Gyul's smiles.

(sorry for the bad quality.)

Guest jaerin07

[NEWS] Mary Stayed Out all Nigh first episode ratings

40134_166992259992142_147589235265778_423792_4643621_n.jpg

The first episode of 'Mary Stayed out all Night' has been watched by many viewers distribute largely .

Ratings research company AGB Nielsen Media Research tally of ' Mary Stayed out all Night' first episode is 8.5 percent (less than a nationwide basis) had a rating of record.

Previously aired 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal' has the ratings for 10%, whereas it is written, followed by one of the first broadcast channel drops less than expected and left scores.

The distribution of women with the highest viewer 30 (17%), including the 10-40 record over 10%, while 8% of male viewers and 40 are single digits to record anything less than the best recorded.

Few changes the nature of comic work, and even then the high contrast of female viewers, men and even then it's like a low.

Meanwhile, the first episode aired on the main character, Mary and Indie vocal Kang Mu Gyul,t was drawn encounter.

Source: My daily +

MSOAN FB

Laura thanks for the ratings.. 8.5% isnt bad.

I seldom make gifs only if i like..so yeah im loving this series already.

@ujiyus1: yes..im currently curing my withdrawal for SKKS that's why we are here..lol

Okay..this may gross some of you out...well haha it has a borderline of being sexy and ewwwy

59267912.gif

HUG scene when MuGyul thought MAERI's a fan

30078962.gif

the HARRY POTTER kiss!!! gaaah drama you're inserting humor here is love

50470848.gif

MuGyul wants to stay over at MAERI's place greeting her with "MERRY CHRISTMAS" drunk style..

56965232.gif

This series is simply adorable and i cant wait for ep 2 tonight!

Archived