[Drama 2010] Mary Stayed Out All Night / Marry Me, Mary! 매리는 외박중

Guest daily_tofu

Guest kawaiiyuki

I haven't started watching it because i need eng subs but that's to recap summary by dramabean and koalaplayground I have to say i find the drama very cute. Looks like the characters are starting to get tangled up and i can't wait to see how they get themselves out of this one. I must say the KWJ looks really hot in the suit.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest allygirl

YT Version without subs

Check at MickymomoMickyy@YT

Let us give our support to the uploader, so that he/she will continue upload following episode!!

Edit:

I delete the links coz dont want KBS to delete the videos!!Thanks for the reminder.will be careful more after this.

DRAMABEANS RECAP FOR EPISODE 2

http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/11/mary-stayed-out-all-night-episode-2/

I seriously cant want for subs but ill be patient ^^

Anyhow idk if you guys know this..when we post YT link

for the episodes there is a very BIG chance that KBS People

will hunt down the links and take it out YT. Just saying...

anyhow..i really love how adorable the "mung2 and niaw2" are BUT..its really a big LULZ to me

that Korean dogs and cats have a different way of barking and meowing LMAO

Guest michxiah

yihee...although i haven't watch the episodes yet (still waiting f0r unnie's DL. hahaha) i've seen cuts from YT and im loving every moments!!!

hello to GeunGeunCouple/e-jae unnie, waiting for your newly made movies!! and to all other stelarians who will come by :)

Guest parkmodjo

thanks for the YT links! altho i have to agree, im worried KBS will delete them soon, especially this channel put the tittle in an obvious way >_<

If they put the video unlisted, will it still possible to get caught? -just wondering -

Guest cofioca

Jang Keun-suk to begin Japan tour this month

5163144267_d9209e6896_z.jpg

Poster for Jang Keun-suk's fan tour in Japan [Tree J. Company]

Hallyu star Jang Keun-suk will embark on his sold-out fan tour in Japan this month, according to his agency Tree J. Company on Wednesday. 

A press release from Tree J. announced that Jang will visit four cities in Japan for a total five shows in the country, beginning with fan meeting in Fukuoka on Friday. 

An official from Tree J. explained that they have received numerous inquiries after the announcement of Jang's fan meeting in November and tickets were sold out as soon as they went on sale. 

He also said they have added an additional date to the tour after the show in Yokohama for fans who were not able to purchase tickets for his other shows. 

"I am really happy and excited about my upcoming tour since I will be able to update my fans as well as talk about my new drama 'Marry Me, Mary," Jang was quoted as saying. 

He will meet and greet fans, talk about his new drama "Marry Me, Mary" and for the first time ever, sing a song from the show's soundtrack. 

Jang, 23, began his career in show business at the early age of five as a catalog model. He is well-known for his roles in MBC's sitcom "Nonstop 4" and "Beethoven Virus." 

He rose to stardom in Korea and throughout Asia last year as the eccentric lead singer of the idol group A.N.JELL in the hit SBS TV series "Minamishineyo" alongside actress Park Shin-hye. 

He is currently playing the role of Mugyul, an Indie rocker, in the new KBS show "Marry me, Marry" opposite Moon Geun-young. 

Reporter: Lucia Hong luciahong @

Editor: Jessica Kim jesskim @

<Ⓒ 10Asia All rights reserved>

Source: 10Asia

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Giant" pushes past 30 percent mark on TV charts

SBS TV series "Giant," the steady front runner of Monday and Tuesday primetime dramas, saw its viewership rating breach the 30 percent mark for the first time.

The show scored an average rating of 30.1 percent this week, according to data released by the National Multimedia Statistics (TNmS), a feat that comes after ruling over other dramas in the same time slot for the past five weeks.

This week's story revolved around the confrontation between main character Lee Kang-mo (Lee Bum-soo) and his sister Mi-joo's (Hwang Jung-eum) former lover Cho Min-woo (Joo Sang-wook). 

Another survey firm AGB Nielson Media Research however yielded a lower 29.6 percent rating for the program.

MBC drama "Queen of Reversals" came in second with an average viewership of 10.2 percent on TNmS 'poll and 11.5 percent on AGB's survey. This is the first time the drama has posted a two-digit rating.

The drama has been receiving favorable reviews for depicting on the realities of the workplace and marriage through the hectic life of a married couple Bong Joon-soo (Jung Joon-ho) and Hwang Tae-hee (Kim Nam-joo). 

New KBS drama "Marry me, Mary," which started its run this Monday, lodged an average rating of 6.8 percent on TNmS' chart and 8.25 percent on AGB's chart.

A romantic comedy about a girl named Mary, who falls into not one but two contractual marriages at the same time, stars some of the most popular young actors in Korea including Moon Geun-young, Jang Keun-suk, Kim Jae-wook and Kim Hyo-jin. 

The story is based on a comic of the same title by cartoonist Won Soo-yeon, author of "Full House" which too was turned into a TV series starring Rain and Song Hye-kyo.

2010111010290453560_2.jpg

KBS Drama "Marry Me Mary" [KBS]

Reporter: Heidi Kim heidikim @

Editor: Jessica Kim jesskim @

<Ⓒ 10Asia All rights reserved>

Source: 10Asia

with the dog and cat sounds LMAO here too !! the first time i heard it from a korean friend, i tried not to laugh out loud. haha!!

but it will become mugyul and mary's endearment to each other? so sweet! hah!:wub:

btw, with the YT links, am expecting KBS too to look for it soon. it happened to Runaway Plan B, the YT links are deleted. :sweatingbullets:

Oh it's ok. and yes..big LULZ to the dog and cat sounds..they also have a weird sound for

Frog which is "kegul kegul" and pig which is "gul gul gul"

now Koreans never fail to amaze me.. ^^

ok for GIFS..i just made these today and i cant seem to finish

making it while watching ep2 again! *sigh*

The cat and mouse team!

49599369.gif

punch thy self

90540263.gif

and i only made two because i gotta run somewhere...^^

Guest whiteberry192

yea the title is super obvious.. hehe... btw we can share a gentle reminder ^_^...

im so happy with both geungeun... they are sooo adorable...

Really one of a kind.. cant wait for next weekkk...

yippie

Guest imur100

Quoting Girlfriday

"Okay, I’m pretty sure that’s a record number of k-drama clichés in one episode. That’s TWO contract marriages, one piggyback ride, an alleyway rescue, a wrist-grab-and-run, six turtledoves, and a partridge in a pear tree"

But still can't help to fall in love with the drama :lol: Moon Geun Young is always brilliant potraying her character. Thank you all for the pics, links, downloads.

HQ CAPS EP.3 PREVIEW

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/1355/47217294.jpg

LOL mugyul and jung in's bromance :D

Correct me if I am wrong but is this Mu Gyul sitting on a bed half-naked? LOL or is it Mae Ri?

and is that Jung In standing next to the bed?

please enlighten me!

Guest hellochloe

you know what? they may say it's cliche, but I'm thankful for it. Due to its somewhat predictable storyline, I understood the raws and didn't die of frustration wub.gif

@shiro: LOL, good one yo! 

Guest h0n3stli4r

you know what? they may say it's cliche, but I'm thankful for it. Due to its somewhat predictable storyline, I understood the raws and didn't die of frustration wub.gif

you're so right, I watched about 20mins into the drama raw then watched about 10mins with subbed and most of my prediction was right.

I was wondering thou, would anyone [if the poster in the first post doesn't] be kind enough to gather the raw file into one place so it would be easier to find later on? I won't be able to watch it stream or dl it right away for that matter =.=;

hi!

does anybody know that title of the song that was played in the background when MG and MR were in the alley, nearing HP kiss?

i thought the ost only released three songs yet.

thanks.

ps. oh man, i hope those videos in yt won't be deleted. the title was so obvious, aigoo. i was searching the episodes in yt, and there they were --- flaunted for kbs to delete. eotoke?

Archived