[Drama 2010] Mary Stayed Out All Night / Marry Me, Mary! 매리는 외박중

Guest daily_tofu

Guest pseudonykkaii

HEYYY~does anyone know when will withs2 release their subbed episodes?

ive been waiting for geungeun AND read the dramabeans recap--BUT im planning on not watching it until the subs come out--

but that would depend on how long until it comes out~

i cant wait!!!!xD

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hellochloe

Shining Inheritance. Ah, you're right. Oh, no. My Jung In-ah  :tears:

Open-ended ending. Hmmm. I don't know. I doubt it. I see Jung In will helplessly falling in love with Mary. She's the complete different side of him and that might caught his attention and she's CUTE. After fighting for Mary with MG, he'll just give up on her since Mary loves MG? XDDDD Since the writer of this drama also wrote for Goong and Love Marriage, I think she'll also end it with our OTP happily ever after~  :lol:

Hmm, you could be right. Since the First Ep there's like nada scenes on uri Jung In. sweatingbullets.gif

ive been waiting for geungeun AND read the dramabeans recap--BUT im planning on not watching it until the subs come out--

i cant wait!!!!xD

hi! :) about your question, you can check out the subtitle status here

http://withs2.com/subtitles-status :wub:

and also, midnightdreams will release soft and hardsubs of MMM...

last night, they finished ep 1 part 1 and posted it already in YT :rolleyes:

anyway, I just made some thinking while I was HALF-asleep :w00t:

we had the HP kiss last ep 1...

then the song of MG on ep 2 was entitled "my precious" lol!...

It just reminded me of Lord Of The Rings "precious" :w00t:

haaaizz, MMM totally made me feel like an ADDICT..

so much that I'm thinking about it even I am half-asleep... :lol:

Guest pseudonykkaii

Omg thanks otchosais!!!

[[btw. U pinay arent you???;)]]

Anyways, im off to see the midnightdreams subbed version!!!!

Imma go to dreamland right after!!!!!xD

...ps,

I have that 2nd lead syndrome too!!!!(goong was the worst.my prince~)but it thankfully(slowly) faded away during gumiho--so im hoping that since the geungeun looks super solid, my fandom wont break.<3

Guest sctg_x316

Looks like the ratings dropped! crazy.gif

@8.5% 

noooo it dropped?!?! why is this drama getting really low ratings?! :tears: it definitely deserves higher ratings!

Guest hellochloe

Oops sorry I think I got it wrong (I just glanced through the news). It was yesterday's ratings. I'm glad I made a mistake though laugh.gif

Hope they'll at least get a 10! 

Omg thanks otchosais!!!

[[btw. U pinay arent you???;)]]

Anyways, im off to see the midnightdreams subbed version!!!!

Imma go to dreamland right after!!!!!xD

...ps,

I have that 2nd lead syndrome too!!!!(goong was the worst.my prince~)but it thankfully(slowly) faded away during gumiho--so im hoping that since the geungeun looks super solid, my fandom wont break.<3

Indeed :)

no problem :)

as for the ratings, I was surprised when I read that 8.5 is still the ratings for ep 2.. gladly, it was just a mistake, :lol:

hmmm, as for the 2nd leas syndrome, It happened to me in SKKS only and ISWAK, for now, I hope it won't happen here in M3 since I really love GeunGeun Couple :):wub:

Guest sctg_x316

Oops sorry I think I got it wrong (I just glanced through the news). It was yesterday's ratings. I'm glad I made a mistake though laugh.gif

Hope they'll at least get a 10! 

phew! same! i hope they get a 10 or even possibly over a 10! MSOAN fighting!! :D

Guest jelly_pudding

i'm surprised the rating is low.. it should be A LOT HIGHER.. I watched episode 1 and it was funny and I think it's going to be a great drama.. i mean the actors/actresses are all great at acting.. so hopefully, the ratings will go up soon!! :) can't wait to watch episode 2..!

I am really enjoying this drama!! Such cute pair of our main leads!!! I can't wait for next week! I am in love with MG and MR! So looking forward to what's in store for next week. :wub:

Thank you for posting recaps, pictures and preview for next week's episode!! I enjoyed reading them and looking at them!!!!

I also am one of patients who had SKKS withdraw symptoms!! :wacko:

I found a preview script for episode 3 in the official site[[post='http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/mary/view/preview/index.html']

Any kind soul to translate? :rolleyes:

Guest criolious

i cant wait!!!!xD

Check "Midnight Dreams" They already started posting subs for ep. 1

Here is the link http://www.midnights-dreams.com

Guest 68dragon

Recap for Episode 2 of Mary Stayed Out All Night

http://ockoala.wordpress.com/2010/11/09/mary-stayed-out-all-night-episode-2-recap/

We're starting to get into the meat of the story proper. I, for one, can't wait. :)

Guest bluetsukky12

omg. Mu-gyul and Mae ri cuteness seems to be overflowing, so wanna grab a hardsubbed copy of the first two episodes. Thanks to those who posted screencaps and recaps. Much appreciated. ^^^

Guest sylvia_psf

OMG... After watching this 2 episode I love this couple more and more

They so cute and funny together

We can she Geun Young act differently from their other drama

Hi I'm new here

thanks for posting I'll visit more often

one thing I don't look at rating I won't bother just wacth JGS and MGY that's more than anything

Mu Gyul & seojun

93114.jpg

93115.jpg

credit viikii.net

áww, they look cute together :) For now Seojun doesn't look like the typical second lead girl that makes you want to kill her :sweatingbullets: Hopefully I will not end up hating her.

Just fnished watching ep 1 with subs on viikii and now i'm rushing to see episode 2. I'll come back once I end up spazzig about GeunGeun :wub:

Archived