• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jang Keun Suk's manager is in ep 1... :lol: :lol:

reposted from JKS DC Gallery

viewimage.jpg

And this bit also made my stomach ache from laughing... :D

189900353.gif

And yes, I was laughing like a loon at the Merry Christmas and Happy New Year bit... :D

For me Christmas really comes early this year... :D

Guest run_lola_run

LOVED the first ep! I just wanted to pinch MGY's cheeks the whole time. She's way too adorable and cute! Love her style.

Bring on Ep. 2!

Guest hellochloe

Thanks for the screencaps guys! The red colored tv looks cute, have not seen anything like it before. rolleyes.gif

Btw, do not agree with JGS looking like Johnny Depp. That's like comparing an apple to an orange. JD definitely does NOT look pretty in pirate garb. More like sexy. phew.gif

Just a question? off topic maybe, but I was reading other forums where a lot of people hate Jang Geun Seok what did he do to bring so much hate? someone said something that he has a horrible off screen life (who doesn't, I wonder if they ask everyone else they might know at least two people who are horrible, so big deal). but then they said that he doesn't have the same acting skills as the other two cast members that he has to be better, etc... So what did he do, I love him in YAB and in BV so I don't get it. Anyway, I don't follow a show base on the actors life style or whatever but I feel bad for him...

By the way I watched the first episode raw and even though I don't understand korean I think that it was super funny and really good so I can't wait to see it with subs but so far I am looking forward to the 2nd episode...

Guest nikky_p_28

MSOAN last scene & ep 2 preview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyQjoeawUjE&feature=sub

Edit:

Mu Gyul & Maeri Drunk scene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iauVnrgxO-4&feature=sub

credit:dnfxmfk0@YT

Ack! mondays and tuesdays is so darn gloomy hard these days. Must have been the withdrawal kicking in hard. Anyway, Just checked the RAW and watched few scenes here and there. I must admit there's chemistry been the 2 GEUN, even for a first episode that's fantastic and as ever JGS and MGY acting is a pleasure to watch. I am looking forward to KJW hot entrance for the love triangle to kick in. One thing just bothers me though is I get uncomfortable watching JGS being as or even more beautiful as MGY. Sigh!

THANKS FOR THE Youtube link....that drunk scene is pretty good :lol:

hello everyone!

because I couldn't wait any longer, I've watched the fisrt ep raw. thanks god! I understood %90-95 of it.

I think the drama will be so enjoyable. I already love MGY and she's so cute here, too. also the other cast seems to be OK.

the first half or quarter of the drama seemed to me a bit slower than I expecte but then I thought that it's very normal for a new drama and for the fisrt ep in order to make clear some details.

anyway, I'm not dissapointed and look forward to tomorrow.

have fun everyone^^

Archived