papaya.yang

I don't see what is wrong with it, especially when his sister actually offered you to stay at her place. It is not like she is living under her parents roof anyway. From my point of view, his mother will only see you in the bad light if your boyfriend decides to stay over at his sister's place, too. Other than that, I don't see what is wrong. It is not like you are planning to stay there for days, nor will she be in the right state of mind if she expects you to go rent a hotel.

Guest Imboredthatsnotfun

I don't see the problem at all. She offered for you to stay! I think it is unreasonable for the parents to think less of you because of this.

I actually think his mom would prefer this. It would probably be better in her eyes than say, you sleeping over at your bf's house. Besides, since the sister offered, you're not imposing or anything.

Archived