How to sign up Daum Cafe (HELP!!!!)

Guest deqduzz

Guest cindy--rox

thats asking you to verify your identification. its cuz your daum account is a foreigner one so unless you have a KSSN you won't be able to join that cafe.

Guest deqduzz

thats asking you to verify your identification. its cuz your daum account is a foreigner one so unless you have a KSSN you won't be able to join that cafe.

what KSSN ??

Guest yeonhee.

have you trying following the guide in http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=328322 ?

the first two pic is saying you're not a member for the cafe.

everytime, you join a cafe is always different from the others.

after you click join, you have to upgrade/level up your membership to see the topics.

Guest deqduzz

have you trying following the guide in http://www.soompi.co...howtopic=328322 ?

the first two pic is saying you're not a member for the cafe.

everytime, you join a cafe is always different from the others.

after you click join, you have to upgrade/level up your membership to see the topics.

yea! i already register Daum. upgrade? is that we need to pay something or what? and level up? is that like we need 10 post or something?

this maybe give you a headache. sorry to say but i really really want to join that cafe.

Thank you!

Guest mijoo-pearl

Have a Daum account that's not mean you can joins any cafe as you wish. I have same proplem too, don't know they are not accept non Korean fans to joins. So sad

Guest deqduzz

Have a Daum account that's not mean you can joins any cafe as you wish. I have same proplem too, don't know they are not accept non Korean fans to joins. So sad

ouhh! okay. it mean i gonna stop to ask about how to join fanclub or daum cafe because foreign will never got to join. so sad too.

OMG! i got one thumb down. yeah! i deserve it. Anyway im really feel fed up too. Thanks for  cindy--rox,yeonhee and mijoo-pearl for helping me along this time.

Thank you!

Guest yeonhee.

i joined in cafes and i'm a foreigner. you have to answer the applications that they have and they check if your answer is correct. if it is, they accept you. which cafe you need help joining, maybe i can help? you dont need to pay or anything. you dont upgrade by the posts. after you get accepted you need to be active, or else it might degrade you.

oh okay. you're right. can't join. if you need help for other groups, you can just PM me.

yeah! thanks for help and glad to find kind person like you. i will PM if i need some help to join other group.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest strawberry♡

Nope..It doesn't really require Korean Social Number Security.I just sign up easily without them.

The thing is I followed Soshified instruction.

32918194.jpg

75401349.jpg

15537606.jpg

63777749.jpg

54539418.jpg

For emails,you can use the emails from the dropdown given..Only gmail,yahoo.com,

yahoo.co.kr or koreans mail are allowed so create an email account first.

79538965.jpg

12823312.jpg

70447084.jpg

87638115.jpg

credit :kadee@ssforums.

• 8 months later...
Guest kp_mojie

i have some problem with how to sign up Daum cafe. E.g. http://cafe.daum.net/ImPERIAL . hope someone can solve my problem.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

PLEASE!!! im BEGGING you..help me just this one.

wahhh same heereeee ~~!!

im trying to join 2pm and boyriend's cafe but same window are popping out urgghh ><

but i easily joined b1a4's

waeeee?? help usssss ><

• 6 months later...
Guest Mikusawada
<br />wahhh same heereeee ~~!! <br />im trying to join 2pm and boyriend's cafe but same window are popping out urgghh &gt;&lt;<br />but i easily joined b1a4's <br />waeeee?? help usssss &gt;&lt;<br />
<br /><br /><br /> WAITTT HOW DO YOU JOIN B1A4'S FANCAFE???????????????????????? i am a huge B1A4 fan and i rlly wanted to join this fancafe :(

Archived