♔ »Dalmatian« (달마시안) Official Thread ♔

Guest Monkey.Punch

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ainecorpuz

I'm a new fan...been influenced by my sister...i love all of their songs....ans i've been only playing their song for 3 weeks now....how to give more support to them aside from buying their album? ..

Guest ainecorpuz

Note: Please do not crop, resize, or anything that will manipulate the pics. The owner has requested for it to be so. Only a few people shares their pics of Dalmatian. Let's not make these people think otherwise by not following simple instructions.

166CD8394FC0D2FA24BFAC.jpg

Jeesu's so cute here...he smiles like a child..^^

Guest TheArchangel

I'm a new fan...been influenced by my sister...i love all of their songs....ans i've been only playing their song for 3 weeks now....how to give more support to them aside from buying their album? ..

Guest june1ov3

my bias has always been jeesu from the start but these days i seem to be gradually falling in love with simon! :D i loved that clip when he did "bbuing bbuing" HEHEHEHEHE i literally giggled out loud like jeesu :)
anywho, i'm now going back on youtube and watching old clips and shows that dalmatian came out on and i've always been curious about one thing about daniel....how come daniel calls donglim aka youngwon by his name and by "yah" ... but daniel calls jeesu "hyung"??according to their profiles, youngwon is the same age as jeesu and older for like 2 months... but daniel is technically born in december 1990, but legally his birthday is march 1991. so i've always been confused with these three people's relationship. does anyone know why daniel chooses to use hyung for one but not the other?

Guest crazy_luv

New fan here! Love their new album and I'm going to buy it but I'm kind of in a dilemma.There are two sites I can buy it from that will count it on the Hanteo Charts (even though I'm sure I'm buying it so late that it probably doesn't matter anymore)but kpopmart.com and kpoptown.com , I was just wondering if anyone has bought from either site and how long shipping was? (I live in the US)and kpopmart says that a poster doesn't come with the purchase & kpoptown says that a poster does come with it (but kpoptown is cheaper and comes with a poster --> so is this reliable information?),and I was wondering if anyone has bought from either site and could give me a review I guess?Thanks~

Archived