♔ »Dalmatian« (달마시안) Official Thread ♔

Guest Monkey.Punch

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh hello i think i just fell in love with david kim aka day day haha, didn't know he featured in so many songs before!

i expected the song to be like really bomb but maybe their stage performance will make up for it :D, can't wait to see them on stage!

Guest itszmaeee

OMG! I AM A FAN. And not a one-time fan, but a serious-fan that will follow them throughout. I didnt some of them are already in their 20s. woaah i didn't know. Their debut song is beyond awesome. I like how it's not those cutesy wannabe rappers one. THEY GO HARD! Yeeeee. hahaha. Anyways, I shall join their international forum. anyone knows which one is the official one?

wow another new group i like the members and their mv and also the song<3

can't wait to know more about them and seeing them on shows and i still have to learn their names XD

Guest june1ov3

i love how mc mong produced them and i love how their song is different from all the other autotune songs out there right now. and i love how alot of them are from america or have good english accents. i believe they trained hard esp under mc mong's support. i hope for the best for dalmatian and mc mong and their respective companies.

dalmatian fighting!

btws, that DANIEL CHAE IS TOTALLY MY TYPE. his smile is GORGEOUS! i don't care if he's younger than me, i wanna steal him away teehee. :D

Guest ITT_L0VER

i really adore these guys! <3

daniel was initially my favorite

but how can i not resist dayday and dari?!

everytime i see daniel it reminds me of his "where am i? baby, i'm stuck in your heart." :D

and Inati is frikken sexy. Jisu and his falsetto, i love it! youngwon and his cute face! he dances really well too! :)

hopefully they'll be on variety shows soon :D

Guest infinite*

The teaser was so different from the actual MV, I actually like the MV more though!!!! They look so beastly yet they can act so cute! I like them already! I'm shocked with the age though, BUT it's just a number! They have potential, and I love how some of them or maybe one can speak english. That's always a plus for me.

I rarely like debut songs and this one is pretty good...I wasn't sure what I expected but I love the whole idea of the name Dalmation too. I've been tired of hearing weird English names and ridiculous explanations for group names (After School, Super Junior, 4Minute etc...) I like the dynamics of having older people in this group as well - experience will go a long way. I anticipate a lot for this group~~!

Guest EHNerJI

^ Day Day and Drama are American for sure.

I'm totally impressed with them <3

They seem to be having an amazing time on stage (:

I can't wait to see them on Music Bank / Inkigayo <3

Daniel cyworld pics:

dalmatian46.jpg

dalmatian47.jpg

dalmatian48.jpg

Pre-debut pics of Yoseob & Daniel:

dalmatian40.png

dalmatian41.jpg

dalmatian44.jpg

dalmatian45.jpg

& more Jisu pics:

dalmatian42.png

dalmatian43.jpg?t=1283429562

Guest deathangelxd

OH MY GOD. I'M LOVING THEM SO MUCH. THEY DID SO WELL!

I'm having such a hard time choosing my favorite members. @___@ aigoo.

I love that their song has an old-school boy-band feel to it. In my opinion, there have been too many groups with songs that have an overly electronic feel.

Can't choose between Drama, Inati, and Yeongwon.

^

I believe Daniel is from the state :)

but I don't really know bout the rest just by judging from their graduation school

lol

my bad, I'm just found out that DayDay is (/was ?) the TRAINER in JYP :blink:

yesterday I read it as "trainee" lol

so far I'm liking this group, I like the song it's so MC Mong :) well I'm a sucker for MC Mong beats lol

and I'm anticipating this group to be bigger

*off to watch the performance*

edit: haha idk now I'm curious how they called their fans :D

Guest xei-xei

can i say that I'M NOW A BIG FAN OF THIS GROUP? damn! :w00t:

i'm in love with them and their song as well!

sounds refreshing after all the auto-tune trend going on in kpop these days..

feels good to breathe some fresh air! lol.. :lol:

Daniel a.k.a Drama and DayDay are my biases for now~

these boys are freakin awesome! B)

i hear no Engrish so half of the group are fluent english speakers or all of them? :D

^ I think Inati attended Rotorua High School.

Daniel is attending I think Korea Kent Foreign School.

And did Dayday attended Maryland High School or something?

btw here are their birthdays :)

Inati - March 6, 1981

Dayday - September 20, 1983

Dari - July 4, 1984

Youngwon - April 1, 1990

Jisu - June 28, 1990

Drama - March 31, 1991

edit :

ah never mind. It was actually in the first post xD

Archived