♔ »Dalmatian« (달마시안) Official Thread ♔

Guest Monkey.Punch

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

REMIX!

Dalmatian - The Man Opposed Remix.

CrazyCarrot270

it feels so weird not seeing the couch. haha.

but man i am so D: <<<< they cut it. SO SHORT ): <

also glad at the same time they're performing.... but still.

and my computer must really lobe dari. it keeps stopping at him while the song plays. XD

hopefully they're get to perform the WHOLE remix soon.

or maybe release a practice video of it : D

Guest newshb123

Music Core

it was good to see them performing and i really like the performance, but i wish it wasn't cut. hopefully we will get to see the whole thing soon

110408 Director's Cut Naver Blog Update (Daniel)

mg9777.jpg

▶ 달마시안 다니엘, 예능계의 다크호스로 급부상!!

‘그 남자는 반대’로 인기몰이 중인 그룹 달마시안의 다니엘이 <디렉터스컷 시즌2>를

방문해 세계 각국 영어 스타일을 완벽하게 재현해내며 숨겨왔던 예능감을 과시했다.

이번 주 <디렉터스컷 시즌2>는 조영남의 히트곡인‘화개장터’를 2011년 버전으로 새롭게 만들기 위해 간미연, 달미시안 지수&다니엘, 그리고 김태우와 그의 친구

천재 드러머 하형주 함께 했다. 미션 곡이‘화개장터’이니만큼 이날 현장에서는

경상도와 전라도의 생활사투리 열전이 펼쳐졌는데, 이때 윤종신이 미국에서 지낸 다니엘에게 미국에도 사투리가 있지 않느냐고 물어본 것. 이에 다니엘은 능수능란한 영어 실력을 뽐내며 각 나라별, 지역별 외국인들이 구사하는 영어를 똑같이 재현해 녹화장을 초토화로 만들었다. 특히 다니엘의 영어에 재미를 붙인 출연자들이 녹화 내내 불쑥불쑥“영국 영어요~ 중국 영어요~”하며 다니엘에게 주문을 했고,

그때마다 영어 사투리 머신처럼 바로바로 답하는 다니엘 덕에 현장이 더욱 즐거웠다고.

한편, 이날 다니엘은 영화‘친구’의 한 장면을 손수 재연해보이면서 유독 부산

사투리에 대한 애정을 드러내기도 했다.

완벽한 예능돌로 거듭난 다니엘의 대활약은 2011년 4월 8일 금요일 밤 11시

엠넷 <디렉터스컷 시즌 2>에서 확인할 수 있다.

▶ Dalmatian’s Daniel, rises to the top as the rookie of varieties!!

Daniel, who is under the group Dalmatian that is gaining popularity through their song ‘The Man Opposed,’ showed off his hidden variety skills in reenacting various English styles perfectly on <Director’s Cut Season 2>. This week on <Director’s Cut Season 2>, Kan Mi Yeon, Dalmatian’s Jeesu and Daniel, and Kim Tae Woo along with his genius drummer friend Ha Hyung Joo in creating a new 2011 version of Jo Young Nam’s sit song ‘Floral Marketplace.’

In midst of showing off their daily Kyung Sang Do Jun Ra Do dialect, Yoon Jong Shin asked Daniel if there are any dialects in English. In response, Daniel showed off his fluent English skills by reenacting how people spoke by country and region, causing the set to erupt into laughter. The guests who enjoyed Daniel’s English would request “British accent~ Chinese accent~” throughout the recording.

Each time he did so, Daniel was like an English dialect machine in which he responded right away, causing the set to be more enjoyable. Meanwhile, Daniel also showed his affections for the Busan dialect by reenacting a scene from the movie ‘Friend.’ Daniel, who has perfectly adjusted into a variety-dol, can be seen on April 8th, 2011 at 11PM on Friday night on Mnet’s <Director’s Cut Season 2>.

CREDITS:

DIRECTOR'S CUT NAVER BLOG (SOURCE), BOSS! @ DALMINATION (TRANS)

@G-D posted the link above

I love hearing Daniel speak english. he is really good at accents, i am impressed because i can't do any

110406 Youngwon's Cyworld Sidebar Update

2nty9z8.jpg

Accomplished the second

I'm just different from others

CREDITS:

YOUNGWON'S CYWORLD (SOURCE), ilovedaniel @ DALMINATION (TRANS)

I have no idea what he is talking about. it seems that all of the boys sidebar's don't make sense

I just saw the remix performance of the man opposoed! They cut out so much :( but I was surprised with the new choreography, I thought they would just do the usual dance...but faster LOL. THey did such an excellent job, I still prefer the original but towards the end of the performance at the end of 'l o v e' was simply fantastic. Also the remix track as a whole is quite a strong remix, it doesn't deviate too much away from the point of the song, the techno beats don't over power the song .

I know their mini-album just came out but I can't wait for more songs already! 

Also kudos to the boys! they performed the remix so well and everything looked so clean !

Guest kfosho

ahhaha enjoyed watching daniel's many accents! found myself do accents with him while watching it.

as for the remix of the man opposed....if i had to choose between this one and the original, i would hands down go for the original!

sorry but what was the point of doing the remix? to promote the song more? because i know its not getting as much as attention as needed, so maybe the company felt that they should just keep on making them sing it? just wondering...

Guest 4everkpopghurl

when i think of dalmatian.....i remember of what happen to daniel....the other member accidentally punch daniel and daniel is singing while his mouth is bleeding.....:)

but anyway i love their songs....

the screaming at the beginning might scare you. well it scared me. xD

[FANCAM] 110409 Lotte World - Dalmatian - Home Run (FULL) [03]

LOVERCOP!, i hope to see a performance of it soon~

[FANCAM] 110409 Lotte World - Dalmatian - Lover Cop

[FANCAM] 110409 Lotte World - Dalmatian - Officially Missing You Remix

pimpincakes

[FANCAM] 091231 MC Mong's Variety Mind Concert - Home Run (ft. Simon + Dalmatian)

this was before dalmatian debuted? because simon... but they have this song on their album? confusing. lol.

Guest newshb123

@G-D I think it was before debut, i am also confused

also what/where were they performing for on 110408

not much to share these past couple day, how i wish they would go on more shows and get full airtime

also, welcome to anyone who is new to the dalmatian thread and please come back often and post

^ so does that mean... they wrote home run wayyy before debut?

uhmm children music festival at lotte world? lol idk.... i see pictures on tumblr that says 'kyungnan sachun children music festival' not sure =/ unless it was some other event...

teehheee youngwon changed his twitter picture. HE'S SO FRIGGIN ADORABLLEEEE!

profilem.jpg

& youngwon & jeesu singing nobody! <3

Jeesu + Youngwon (Dalmatian) - Nobody

Guest newshb123

@G-D they might have made it way before debut, i know that companies make many songs way before and then decide which songs and for who they will go to

Anyone have any idea what this is for?

[AUDIO] Dari - We Like The PartyCr.DALMINATION02@yt

I have no idea what this is for but all i know is it is really good

^ puahah the picture of dari on that video is cute.

hm maybe it's just a cover.

but i like : )

and i remember from somewhere it said dari was an underground rapper?

feels like i know nothing about dalmatian...... ):

[RADIO] 110412 Park So Hyun's Love Game - Dalmatian - Youngwon + Jeesu [1/4]

[RADIO] 110412 Park So Hyun's Love Game - Dalmatian - Youngwon + Jeesu [2/4]

[RADIO] 110412 Park So Hyun's Love Game - Dalmatian - Youngwon + Jeesu [3/4]

[RADIO] 110412 Park So Hyun's Love Game - Dalmatian - Youngwon + Jeesu [4/4]

Archived