meteor shower

Guest hmaster

Guest hmaster
h.master - presents an m-flo trinity minialbum

hentaiworks productions is proud to present

Meteor Shower

A three track record featuring: h.master loves Fantasiimaker & JiHye - miss you Loop in My Heart, with juki_love And the song that started it all with the girl who started me off...The Love Bug, featuring raspberylotion22!!! All songs mixed, mastered and quality processed by me. Rapping by me. Vocals by people mentioned. Showing it doesn't take big money nor big equipment to make something that's decent on the ears. A 2005 hentaiworksproduction.

Did you redo the mixing on The Love Bug? Coz yeah, I listened to it ages ago ^_^

You make an awesome Verbal (that's the guy that raps in m-flo...right? XD) and everyone, Fantasiimaker, JiHye, juki_love and raspberylotion22 all sound great.

ur such a pro!!

juki_love's voice so smooth .. ooo i like ilike!

in that song theres the very high pip pip sounds that are annoying my ears ... =(

Guest ny-sw / ny_sw.

I like Loop in My Heart the best. :D juki_love's voice suits that song well. miss you is an awesome song, but the voices don't suit the song ><; they're all super awesome though.

Archived