New Collection
supermassiveblackhole1gp.jpg

magred39ox.jpg

assasin7ok.jpg

2janny2qo.jpg

^^ For JANNY.. you dork..

stylepart28sx.jpg

My older style!

Please comment and criticise with honesty and not with spite. Lying will only prevent me from artistic growth. :mellow:

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

JUSTIN OPPA!

aww that's so sweet of you, thank you <33

LOL. Yes, I'm a dork and what? <.< LOL.

Mm.. I like your first & last one best <33

OMGSH WONBIN <333 SDKJNCKS *DROOLS* SE7EN TOO! xDD

Was it meant to be simple? GREENNNN *spazzes* LOL.

Thank you oppa <333 *huggles*

Guest symphonee.

Interesting concept with the first graphic. There's a nice contrast in colour with the black and red, however, I feel it needs more contrast in the direction of brightness? She appears a bit too... dull?

The Lindsay Lohan graphic looks pretty good except perhaps erase the black part from her foot? I don't know, I think I'd just prefer it if that blackness wasn't there at her foot. But I like how... (how do I explain it)...not her entire figure is evident in the graphic. So basically what I'm trying to say is... I like how you can only make out her leg and torso/head. Nice choice of font for that graphic also.

I like the mood projected from the Wonbin graphic. It's dark and mysterious. Well expressed. I really do kind of get that "assassin" feel. (Just really curious as to what that random "spot" is on the right - part of his jacket/shirt or something? Not that it bothers me much).

The se7en graphic is simple and clean. It's nice. (And I'm a sucker for green LOL)

Although you did mention the last graphic as being an "older style," I think I liked it most. There's a different flair to it compared to your other graphics. I like the way you chose to leave but the one figure in colour and the rest of the graphic grayscale. The flowers & shapes also complement the graphic nicely and there's a good composition of images. You've used your space well. Overall nice work :).

That was a long comment wasn't it? Sorry, I didn't mean for it to be this long ><.

Guest satisfaction!

I love the last graphic the most :o

The first two are nice too!

But as for Wonbin and SE7EN, maybe you should've varied the colors.. unless you meant it that way. SE7EN looks too green to me >0<

Otherwise, I love your style in the last one<3

-Jessica

Guest trashstar

i really like the styles in the first two. very interesting way to mix red, gray, and black, especially in the first one =)

Justin, don't kill me... :x

First graphic, it looks really awesome. the light texture/red color looks amazing on the graphic, also the texting looks amazing. my favorite graphic out of the bunch.

Second graphic, never did like lindsay lohan. ahahha... the only thing that bothers me about this graphic is the blackness of the right side. I think it would've been better if you left the rest of her body, if not that.... the black should've been more gray to match the other side of the graphic.

Third graphic, I think it's way too dark... the text is also hard to see... WonBin is smexy <3

Fourth graphic, hmmm.. I'm not a big fan of color overlays... the green is just way to green for me, but se7en is hott.. :)

last graphic, cute cute brushes. Patterns and repetition, you don't see a lot of that on these graphics. I've always loved this style from you. :) great pictures.

Guest Wassayo!

Janny

haha thanks but is there anything that i could improve? just anything..

lmao yeah i tried to use you favorute colors.. like green and gray but the gray turned green.. you know coloroverlay.. haha n_n ().. oh well maybe next time

Sp0ilt_PwiNc3ss

thanks for teh critcism.. yeah i thought of moving the blackness away from Lindsay's legbut then.. you should've seen her leg.. it was an over powering red.. like almost blinding, so it was used as a mask? the light next to WonBin is the mirror of the his motorscooter thinger.. i dunno

kiki

haha i wont kill you.. think of it as helping.. like say if my shoelaces were untied.. it;s like you informing me of that.. and I'll fix it.. you know? thansk for the critcism/comments though!!!

Everyone

hahayou guys are too nice! cmon people! criticise!

Guest yumi-chan

Your graphics are really nice, but for the first one; maybe you should bring more contrast to the girl picture? She seems too dull, despite the name 'black hole' XD. & for the Won Bin one, isn't the red TOO dark? You could hardly see the text, and his face seems to hardly show :[ As for the se7en graphic, not a big fan on green =[ and the color overlay seems to make the color of his white shirt seem disorted. Well i'm not really good at cc, so i'll keep it at that X_X you have a really nice style though!

--Yumi

The green is a little too saturated in the third graphic I think. I like the red that stands out in the first two graphics. Maybe a little too dark in the wonbin graphic. YOur old style's really funky. I like your blending. Overall, your stuff is great.

hmm, well, i really like the first graphics. i think the colors are nice for the first one, and i love the slight grungieness you give to it. but i'm not really digging the red brush usage.

the colors for the lindsay lohan graphic is awesome though. i think this one might be my favorite. i really like how you blended it in with the black.

i'm not too big of a fan for the the wonbin & se7en ones.

however your last graphic is nice. it doesnt POP out to me as BEAUTIFUL, but the more i look at it, the more i like it.

good job!

Guest Saranghae012

i like the first one best! it's a nice style & different.

maybe if you contrasted it more and make it a bit darker & black instead of a light grey? ^_^ but nice work!

-Chelly*

Archived