Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

IF, by a miracle, i managed to get a picture with Joowon..... how in the name of God am i gonna stand next to him? i'm only 151 cm....

:(

:( we both wont be in the picture as he needs to bend so much or i need to stand on a chair or something....

but my face will be on his waist.... ngeeeehehehehe~ i like that idea~ ;)) ;))

I'm no better. This bunnie is only 153cm when she stands on her hind legs... hahahaaaa... but tat wld mean cutie will hav a good view of the top of my head... oh dear... my white hairs... time to dye my hair soon...

@moonandhearts, congratulations! You must be still floating in the clouds. By the way I forgot to tell you before you left that you have an assignment - 5,000 words fan account of your meeting with Cutie. Punctuations like !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do not count. Enjoy yourself dear before you come back :D

mrdimples said: ehhhhhhh...................is it just me? Cutie seems to have a long tongue. Out of curiosity, I tried sticking out mine. And tried as I could, I couldn't get it out as far as he did, plus his look kind of pointed. Moreover, you know when he is fooling around like this, he won't be like me trying to stick the tongue as far as I could. It's just the tip..........that's all I am saying

farbarri said: @moonandhearts my jealousy...... oh gosh..... i had to cover my mouth as i was screaming like a fangirl! OMG!!!! GIRL I NEED FANACCOUNTS NOW I CANT WAIT FOR 5 DAYS!!!!! HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO GO OVER TO HIM TO TAKE A PICTURE???!!!! OMG!!! WHAT DID HE SAY TO YOU??? HOW MANY FANS WERE THERE? OMG!!!! HOW GORGEOUS IS HE??? DID YOU GIVE HIM OUR PICTURE PRESENT???
i'm feeling very HOT now..... *fans myself* and now the major question.....

Sam is a very sweet character for Joowon to act. Sam's character is loved by everyone, so his death actually left a major impact, especially to his new wife (i think they just got married). Sam reminds me a lot of Joowon. very successful in career, and his sweet and loving personality is also similar to our dear Cutie~ i'm looking forward to seeing how Joowon develops Sam. :)
i noticed that during this rehearsal, Joowon seems slightly nervous about singing loudly. in the real performance all the casts will be using a mic, but i hope Joowon can develop his vocal more after this so he can sing confidently like how Ivy does. her vocal projection is very loud and clear, whereas our Joowon's vocals are slightly soft but still clear. :)

i think they're supposed to kiss or hug right after this scene, but it wasnt shown. :\"> :\">b2n.gif
i love this scene!!! they were obviously having a couple-fight, and Sam got upset. but Molly tries to make it up to him. awwww, i'm gonna cry like a baby when he dies.... Molly's reaction..... :(
EDIT: I REMEMBERED! the title song for this scene is "Three Little Words" which is obviously "I Love You". Sam has problems saying these words, and Molly was upset as to how come he never said it. Sam argues that she knows his feelings, so why does he have to say it? if she knows he loves her, then isnt that enough? so he got upset, as to like dont you know how i feel? and Molly has to persuade him and say of course i do know, i just want to hear you say "i love you" to me.

Omg ivy at the sofa scene has caught my heart
i was blown by her singing and emotional expressionrly good
and cutie s gd too there s really no trace of pso omg i m rly surprised he can get into another role so fast omg
thanks girls for updates

and @moonandheartsHappy_sailor_moon.gif
you get to take pic with himmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhhhh

when will even have such a chancetumblr_inline_mnh8oh7rob1qz4rgp.gif

Guest pinkynis

Silent Lurker finally decided to come out....
Hi Fellow Cutie lovers!!! @moonandhearts Omona! You are soo lucky to take a picture with him! Jealous!!!!!Please please give us every detail <3

Im from Singapore and I was super ecstatic when I read rumors about Cutie coming here *o*Have a Wonnie night everyone!

pinkynis said: Silent Lurker finally decided to come out....
Hi Fellow Cutie lovers!!! @moonandhearts Omona! You are soo lucky to take a picture with him! Jealous!!!!!Please please give us every detail <3

Im from Singapore and I was super ecstatic when I read rumors about Cutie coming here *o*Have a Wonnie night everyone!

Aii.... so many pages to backtrack... I think this is the worst RL attack I have.

Cutie so handsome in his rehearsal.

Cutie so handsome and hot in the Star magazine.

Cutie... Cutie... Cutie.................

coolreborn left in the dust staring at Cutie's pics.   neko%20021.gif

aww shi-on ??
5qec.jpg
I'm very happy that he looks really happy doing musical :)Agree with mrdimples, I'm also amazed by his subtle acting. And even if he did not sing much in this short video, it looks natural and easy for him to do both acting & singing at the same time ^^ And of course he will be even better in 1 month :) aww I sooo wish I can go to watch this musical TTa2c.gif36b7.jpgcr DC JW