Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Hope I don't sound like a drill sergeant but let's get cracking.....So far we have got like close to 20 names on the group tweet. Let's start practising on our tweets (I need to perfect mine a 'lil bit more due to the 140 words limit, phew!). @coolreborn do you think we have an option to create a poll-o-meter in our thread? So we can get everyones' opinions and suggestions counted. Let's start with @coolreborn initiating the group tweet in english with a small introduction and ending with @mrdimples in hangul ( well simply put you guys took care of this thread from it's infancy to it's teenage years - we could become a body in this thread due to your dedication!!!!! )    B-)

I hope everyone has got their IDs ready; maybe by this Sunday let us have some drafts posted to give an idea how everyone would like to tweet so we can help the others who are still in confusion.

So far to list the YAY'S for the group tweets are as follows:@ctfrsgp , @manyearsago , @Mishiellie , @raito1310 , @arch00 , @mhelbenito , @crazyforkdrama , @daydreamsindecember , @silhouettes90 , @latteholic , @kithyhoo , @padme , @nhatkhanh , @Aera , @Valinor500 , @stearly , @mrdimples , @coolreborn and myself.

We have got some of the oldies and newbies here - do let us know if you are interested (will respect your decision if you think otherwise and would like to be discreet ):@mydeed , @Cate77 , @mikhaella75 , @deftydefty , @septmoon16 , @jooceci , @keaiduo , @dreamer , @nemesis90 , @goldlotus , @SaranghaeJW.......

If I have missed out anyone, please accept my sincere apologies since I tried skimming through the maximum possible pages - please do post :)

So let's post our concerns and drafts maybe after @coolreborn / @mrdimples / @stearly posts the 1N2D screencaps on Sunday 14th April 2013, so we don't get lost in the spazzing and can be in schedule with our friends from the other hemispheres.......

PEACE !!!!!!   :)>-

You forgot me! I am in too!

I can type hangeul on my phone and know very limited/basic korean. If i remember it right, if you type hangeul, you can tweet longer. ㅋㅋㅋ

Wow lots and lots of news! And new members! Hello everyone! 안녕하세요!

I'm game if you guys are! Just let me know what we need to do. Let's send him a couple of baseball caps. I think he'll appreciate it more if it's simple, rather than showy because he is a simple guy. :)

Yes I am in too. But I am useless at caps. Why don't you suggest the type and any others who have ideas or suggestions can share.

mrdimples said:

daydreamsindecember said:

Talking about meeting bubble butt, is there any way we can petition for a world tour? I want a JW fan meet! Maybe we can mass-tweet him? At least there's hope for other international fans who are not in Korea or Japan. In Spore we have seen Lee Minho, Song Joongki, Kim Hyun Joong, Song Seung Heon, etc and soon Hyun Bin. Wonnie it's your turn!!! We wanna grab some butts....

ommyyyyyy...............yes yes but I think Cutie has never gone beyond Japan for fanmeets. In Singapore, he is just not popular. I tried to talk to my friends especially those who watch kdramas and none is into him. That's why I can only fangirl and spazz here. They seem to only know people like Song Joong Ki who appeared in as many shows as Cutie, I don't understand. Gaaaahhhh....

I hav been trying to convert the ppl at my workplace... hav managed to persuade 3 colleagues to watch cutie... one is now hooked on 1N2D (but shez a bit slow in catching up on the eps. she now still in ep 10 *shake head*), one watched BM and 7G and the 3rd watched BM when it was aired on KBSW. they all three have good impression of Junnie  \:D/ \:D/

I know right! I'm in the process of converting two friends to be JW fans but it's not going too well. One of whom I have introduced Ojakgyo Brothers and 7LCS since she likes heartwarming and funny dramas, another Bridal Mask. Alas BM is not my friend's cup of tea. And neither does she find Cutie a cutie. There are moments when I can't fathom why and then realize I myself took a long while to like JW *sheepish* Nevertheless I'm not giving up! It took me the one right drama to fall in love and I shall keep bombarding them his future projects until they do too =))

Yes I am in too. But I am useless at caps. Why don't you suggest the type and any others who have ideas or suggestions can share.

I was thinking more on getting one cap per person/ per country. You know kinda worldwide kind! :)) then we ship it to one person who will deliver it to him/his agency.... I'm kinda clueless as to the logistics, so maybe if one of us is in korea right now, maybe she can do it on our behalf.

Guest mydeed

Yup. I wouldn't have been able to do it. He probably does it for his grandparents and mom

Awww... When Ahjumma is happy.. Mommy Moon will be happy too...

Thanks all for the screencaps!

Annyeong.

coolreborn

said:

simplydramafied1082

said: Hope I don't sound like a drill sergeant but let's get cracking.....So far we have got like close to 20 names on the group tweet. Let's start practising on our tweets (I need to perfect mine a 'lil bit more due to the 140 words limit, phew!). @coolreborn do you think we have an option to create a poll-o-meter in our thread? So we can get everyones' opinions and suggestions counted. Let's start with @coolreborn initiating the group tweet in english with a small introduction and ending with @mrdimples in hangul ( well simply put you guys took care of this thread from it's infancy to it's teenage years - we could become a body in this thread due to your dedication!!!!! )    

B-)

I hope everyone has got their IDs ready; maybe by this Sunday let us have some drafts posted to give an idea how everyone would like to tweet so we can help the others who are still in confusion.

So far to list the YAY'S for the group tweets are as follows:@ctfrsgp , @manyearsago , @Mishiellie , @raito1310 , @arch00 , @mhelbenito , @crazyforkdrama , @daydreamsindecember , @silhouettes90 , @latteholic , @kithyhoo , @padme , @nhatkhanh , @Aera , @Valinor500 , @stearly , @mrdimples , @coolreborn and myself.

We have got some of the oldies and newbies here - do let us know if you are interested (will respect your decision if you think otherwise and would like to be discreet ):@mydeed , @Cate77 , @mikhaella75 , @deftydefty , @septmoon16 , @jooceci , @keaiduo , @dreamer , @nemesis90  .......

If I have missed out anyone, please accept my sincere apologies since I tried skimming through the maximum possible pages - please do post

:)

So let's post our concerns and drafts maybe after @coolreborn / @mrdimples / @stearly posts the 1N2D screencaps on Sunday 14th April 2013, so we don't get lost in the spazzing and can be in schedule with our friends from the other hemispheres.......

PEACE !!!!!!   

:)>-

Guest Mishiellie

Just saw all the scrn caps! Now i need to get my hands on the raw hq version ! I see lots of gif worthy moments!!!!!!!!