flutterby06

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

@couor

, Oh dear... I think you mistake me for someone else. Its

@ctfrsgp

who is posting those bunnies/rabbits videos. I think you should ask her dear. She can better explain why. I usually post moaty pics, articles, sometimes Cutie's videos and Cutie related stuffs. <br />

<br />

It doesn't matter if you are a silent reader, lurker or noisy one like me... as long as you are a Cutie fan... that is awesome. Let's support Joo Won all the way.

:bz

<br />

<br />

-edit-<br />

Looks like ctfrsgp explained the vidz already. About the rabbit/bear/fish pics, those comes from Cutie's DCinside Korean fans. They usually use those, sometimes putting Cutie's head/face on it. Rabbit well as ctfrsgp said, Cutie is a born on the year of the rabbit and I think coz some fans find them cute. Bear coz he said bear is his ideal girl type. Fish coz if you watched 1N2D, there is an episode where he ate a fish with such gusto he looks really really cute.

Guest alysanne

Thanks for posting the 1N2D stills, @coolreborn! I'm so late in keeping up with the new 1N2D eps, so these help!  Wow, a nighttime opening for the first time in Season 2, if I'm not mistaken.  :)
p.s. @coolreborn @aisling @mrdimples @septmoon16:  *sigh of exasperation* *hugs you all*
p.s. again:  I'm excited for the 1N2D Concert!  Will JW sing?  I hope he does!  Imagine sharing the stage with Yoo Hee Yeol and the other veteran artists.

alysanne said: Thanks for posting the 1N2D stills, @coolreborn! I'm so late in keeping up with the new 1N2D eps, so these help!  Wow, a nighttime opening for the first time in Season 2, if I'm not mistaken.  :)
p.s. @coolreborn @aisling @mrdimples @septmoon16:  *sigh of exasperation* *hugs you all*
p.s. again:  I'm excited for the 1N2D Concert!  Will JW sing?  I hope he does!  Imagine sharing the stage with Yoo Hee Yeol and the other veteran artists.

Hi again!!!!! my dear garden unnis @mrdimples @ctfrsgp, I will surely be safe, no need to worry, with those cute bunnies, bears and beautiful flowers I will be just fine.One more thing, everyone here calls Joo Won cutie right ??? can I call him Oppa ??? or the rule here says he has to be cutie ??

Guest alysanne

@coolreborn: Too busy with Seung Gi's comeback to keep up with other biases. LOL. But yeah, I think this is the first time they were called in for a nighttime opening.  This used to happen a lot in Season 1 whenever there's a special episode.  And this is the beginning of the Music-related special, right?  :)  Can't wait for the Eng subs so I can watch properly; it looks like a lot of fun!  Joo Won MUST sing!  ;P

yuhotarubi said: Hi again!!!!! my dear garden unnis @mrdimples @ctfrsgp, I will surely be safe, no need to worry, with those cute bunnies, bears and beautiful flowers I will be just fine.One more thing, everyone here calls Joo Won cutie right ??? can I call him Oppa ??? or the rule here says he has to be cutie ??

Hi again!!!!! my dear garden unnis @mrdimples @ctfrsgp' date=' I will surely be safe, no need to worry, with those cute bunnies, bears and beautiful flowers I will be just fine.One more thing, everyone here calls Joo Won cutie right ??? can I call him Oppa ??? or the rule here says he has to be cutie ??[/quote']

yes u can... I call him cutie or JWonnie bcoz he is like a baby brother to me since Im like 12 yrs older than him... argh... tat must sound ancient to u, right? :))

Guest septmoon16

lol, wonder why cutie is holding such a BIG shield in front of himself at the cantata event.... protection from an adventurous fan? :P