• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

The reason why JW was bending down and looking at the man. Cr as tagged. Many asked me why I like JW and why I like him for so long?  THIS. Plus his acting. 

Joo Won : Nothing Better Live

.... seeing him opening that wall and emerging... I thought my heart just about to burst and something is about to fall down

@coolreborn My dear dongsaeng, wat fell down this time? >:) ;;)

@ctfrsgp wow I'm so tempted to get the k-star magazine. Which DVD store did you get OB from?

@exile18 I bought my OB set from TS. But think PohXXX may be selling it slightly cheaper now. better u check prices first at both shops bef u buy. I think @hobeverly1212 got hers fr BlueXXX at another price but hers is not the combo set tat ive got.

@ctfrsgp   I like yiruma's music pieces too.  I think I started to hook to his music after watching "Spring Waltz".   Guess at that time I had to find substitute for Japanese SENS and Hinata Toshifumi as I didn't go overseas and couldn't get their CDs.  Thanks for sharing the vids' date=' will convert it mp3 version now.[/quote']

@manyearsago I discovered Yiruma's "River Flows In U" bcoz of Twilight movie. Many Twilight fans had mistaken the lullaby tat Edward played fot Bella to be "River Flows In U". U can find many Yiruma's MVs on YT :)

ctfrsgp saidsince im not getting the korean mags like some of u did, I decided to get the jap magazine 'K-Star Now' instead. just ordered it from yesasia.

http://www.yesasia.com/global/k-star-now-vol-1/1031284166-0-0-0-en/info.html

my friend @ctfrsgp  I am so tempted to get it too.......  Thanks for the link

@manyearsago I figured itz more economically to get this mag since half of it is filled with cutie's pics as compared to buying the others each only contains a few pics and yet cost more in total :P I rather use the money saved to buy BM DVD set when it is released :))

manyearsago said:

ctfrsgp saidsince im not getting the korean mags like some of u did, I decided to get the jap magazine 'K-Star Now' instead. just ordered it from yesasia.

http://www.yesasia.com/global/k-star-now-vol-1/1031284166-0-0-0-en/info.html

my friend @ctfrsgp  I am so tempted to get it too.......  Thanks for the link

Bad luck !!  YesAsia doesn't like my mailing address for some unknown reason.  I tried twice now I gave up.  ~X(

I had a feeling I saw that cover some time ago in this thread.   Luckily I bookmarked the page and found the link.http://joowonenglish.wordpress.com/2012/08/24/joo-won-on-k-star-now-magazine/

@manyearsago Is it your first time ordering fr the website? Maybe u wan to try again at 'off-peak' hrs? I ordered mine in the early hrs this morning and i did it in 5 mins.

• Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic