Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Baekyunsik, the Korean version of 'Nodame Cantabile' starring Joo teacher

http://m.edaily.co.kr/html/news/news.html#!entertainment-view-01193926606122376-S

Aaaahhhh... uri Chiaki has found his mentor... the infamous Maestro Franz Strezemann who is Milch Holstein to Nodame.

Im very happy and glad that Cutie gets to work with another veteran actor who has years of experience both in TV dramas as well as movies. His recent works include drama "Tree with Deep Roots" and movie "The Face Reader".

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baek_Yoon-sik

Am so very looking forward to see cutie on the small screen again <:-P :):D

For me, it doesn't matter what Cutie meant by his interview and i am grateful to @manyearsago for translating the article.  Anyway, who knows what is going through his mind right now? Nobody knows better than him.
Joo Won as the actor or the man is not different from the other.  What matters is that he is HAPPY in what he is doing.  And people should respect him for that.  
Miss you guys! Been busy much these days, but will drop everything just to see cutie turn into Chiaki this time. ;)

Thank you @manyearsago. Although you apologize when it was not your fault, I can empathize with you. And I am glad this has not deterred you from translating either.

Translators are volunteers who give their time and effort so that more fans can enjoy reading and knowing Joo Won. We are not professionals and our work may not hold up to scrutiny all the time. Ideally, we would like to but in reality, we need to accept that either we have translations which may differ slightly from the actual source mostly due to the inherent difficulties in translating or occasional errors, or that we live with no translations at all. As a reader, you also have to be careful if English is not your first language. Instead of jumping on certain words or your perception of the words, you should clarify.

In addition, I wish to propose to thread keeper, coolreborn that we should not discuss religion or theological beliefs on this thread. I raised my eyebrow when the word bible was used in that context. My initial reaction was - "show me the verse!" but I know this is not the place.
manyearsago said: I would much appreciate if soompiers could give more respect to Joo Won's personal behaviour.  After all,  I only see him as a talented actor, what is behind, I guess it is his choice because it is his personal life.

An article about Mccol (English translation with Google translator)

☆ McCall 'Joo and meet with one in Hongdae?' ☆

McCall is the 18th episode of ㈜ street in Hongdae transfer model of youth barley warrior 'Joo' to proceed with the event said that the street.

McCall, the country's first organic barley soda is one of the last polar bear Joo and witty one advertising serves to widen Head to Head 'Fun (FUN) Marketing' leading the craze.

In addition, compared to the same period last year grew more than 20% of sales in McCall, up to now since the release of more than 50 billion cans sold to the national beverage.

McCall is that while such a rewarding customer support and communication with customers and fans in order to strengthen planning this event was the streets of Hongdae.

Wheat model warrior event directed to take a picture with the legend about the ▲ barley, McCall ▲ legend tasting flavor of wheat, to meet directly with the physical model, actor Joo ▲ In addition to the legendary barley Joo fan meet and enjoy free hugs event

customers through a variety of events, such as fans and fun things to see and offer different plans.

Actor Joo particularly involved in the day with the event directly to the customer and thanked the fans and the commercial shoot is going to share episodes.

Already online and through various SNS channels interested in this event became known attention.

Management Planning anecdotes nasanghun ㈜ said, 'In recent years, McCall is also actively communicate with young consumers, as a result, customers are now looking for real people of all ages drink it out to be re-positioned,' said, 'This event, as well as street Spreading future customers a wide range of marketing activities, healthy drink, a drink enjoyment actively reach out, 'he said.

Original article can be found at http://m.moneyweek.co.kr/view.html?no=2014061609578079389

++++++++++

Wow... sales of Mccol increased by 20%... :) =D>

ctfrsgp said: An article about Mccol (English translation with Google translator) ☆ McCall 'Joo and meet with one in Hongdae?' ☆ McCall is the 18th episode of ㈜ street in Hongdae transfer model of youth barley warrior 'Joo' to proceed with the event said that the street. McCall, the country's first organic barley soda is one of the last polar bear Joo and witty one advertising serves to widen Head to Head 'Fun (FUN) Marketing' leading the craze. In addition, compared to the same period last year grew more than 20% of sales in McCall, up to now since the release of more than 50 billion cans sold to the national beverage. McCall is that while such a rewarding customer support and communication with customers and fans in order to strengthen planning this event was the streets of Hongdae. Wheat model warrior event directed to take a picture with the legend about the ▲ barley, McCall ▲ legend tasting flavor of wheat, to meet directly with the physical model, actor Joo ▲ In addition to the legendary barley Joo fan meet and enjoy free hugs event customers through a variety of events, such as fans and fun things to see and offer different plans. Actor Joo particularly involved in the day with the event directly to the customer and thanked the fans and the commercial shoot is going to share episodes. Already online and through various SNS channels interested in this event became known attention. Management Planning anecdotes nasanghun ㈜ said, 'In recent years, McCall is also actively communicate with young consumers, as a result, customers are now looking for real people of all ages drink it out to be re-positioned,' said, 'This event, as well as street Spreading future customers a wide range of marketing activities, healthy drink, a drink enjoyment actively reach out, 'he said. Original article can be found at http://m.moneyweek.co.kr/view.html?no=2014061609578079389 ++++++++++ Wow... sales of Mccol increased by 20%... :) =D>

I am really so so so so happy to hear that Baek Yoon Shik will be joining NC. Man he is a powerhouse actor..... Be it a villain, wacky billionaire, or a man in crisis, this man is simply brilliant. I saw his in "Tree with Deep Roots" and he was simply great as the scheming king and father with no emotions to Song Joong Ki. Plus he has a voice that shakes my spine :D
I can totally picture him as Milch Holstein :D
Wonder what his son Baek Do Bin would say about this mini reunion of varied sorts ( he acted as JW's rival in Catch Me).

But is there gonna be an event for McCol promotion in Hongdae???? Google translate seems to indicate that and it is happening on the 18th which is on Wednesday??? Hope someone could confirm that? Thanks!

I think so. Someone has posted the pic of the event just 1 or 2 pages before. It is also stated in cutie's work schedule for this week.

Sangsangmadang building in Hongdae. For those who wants to go there on 18th, please take many pictures of Cutie!! :x :x

location >> http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/SI/SI_EN_3_1_1_1.jsp?cid=733295

cr pic: as taggged

Tatz where cutie had the cantata coffee event 2 years ago :x

Guest kimsoohyuntheloveofmylife

WELL SAID @stearly !!! =D> =D>

you are  so weird @evening2star /:) 8-| 
every talents is God's given and you/we suppose to ask Him what is our purpose/ our calling in this life.

sawwry i just jumped to this convos before I introducing myself,  because something just caught on my attention :D
anyway, I love Joo Won's acting, especially when he played as Park Shi On & Lee Kang To and so far i love every drama projects he has chosen.

Looking forward to his new drama project.

Nice to know you all :)

peace be with you @evening2star :D

It is interesting how an interview will turn from a joyous event to a rather awkward one.

We have our own opinions when we read one single article. Sometimes it will deviate from what we believe, sometimes it agrees to what we know and sometimes we are neutral about it.

I am always glad, happy whenever I see English translated interviews, articles, videos, etc of Joo Won and always am grateful to our translators, you know who you are girls. And I know it becomes a tad uncomfortable when it turns sour. Please do not let this discourage your passion in sharing what we call, Joo Won's love. We love you from what you are doing. And we cannot live staring at Korean articles that google translate gave us a headache to understand. Your transtations are like a breath of fresh air, a water to a thirsty soul, a fire that kindles lonely hours, to us foreign Joo Won fans, its everything we want for, what we need.

As for the topic that this interview has invoked, I guess, I can say, it may be out of line to discuss it here. Religion or beliefs is a rather serious topic to be discussed. We all have different views on it. Sometimes it will not jive. It will only cause further chaos, though the intention is purely, good. What we need is respect what the interview is. We actually do not need to question here what Joo Won has answered, to every questions asked to him. Joo Won is not here to answer us back. And is not required to do so. Truth for me is, I or we may be here to read articles and see goodies about him and understand him better. And to celebrate this man who we consider as one of the best actor out there.

Let us keep sensitive topics like religion, personal beliefs, theological issues and any other issues that are off topic, NOT be a subject of discussion here. It may be mentioned in any of Cutie's articles/interviews but it is not something that we can freely discourse.

For fans being just true to their feelings, I guess it cannot be help to see me, us, them, to fangirl with their hearts out. Joo Won is one fine specimen of a man, and a very awesome actor too. And I think, not only in this thread that fans are admiring, whatever attributes he had, physical, talent, etc. This thread is meant to have fans gather and be able to express their love for Joo Won. Not to bring him down. But to bring him up.

This is Joo Won's thread. As I always say, before and still now. Joo Won rules in his thread.  Let us keep it that way. And let us also keep the peace in here.

jwbehave_zps50e2b4da.png

An old video of Joo Won dancing back in 2006 

cr: pcarepp
It's a pity he don't have a singing part there... Oh yes, he has a dancing scene in Fashion King right? Maybe it's something like this kekekeke. And he was near a high-schooler age then, right? 
Hmm, I don't know what type of dance this is classified as but since its for Frees, it should be suitable for children. But... why does it looks sexy to me :)
Waaa~ his long legs~ a2_zps806dd733.gif

Edit: Just found out that the song is Lee Hyori's 'Anystar'. Maybe that's why there's a touch of sexiness in it xD

rionae said: An old video of Joo Won dancing back in 2006 
cr: pcarepp
It's a pity he don't have a singing part there... Oh yes, he has a dancing scene in Fashion King right? Maybe it's something like this kekekeke. And he was near a high-schooler age then, right? 
Hmm, I don't know what type of dance this is classified as but since its for Frees, it should be suitable for children. But... why does it looks sexy to me :)
Waaa~ his long legs~ a2_zps806dd733.gif

Edit: Just found out that the song is Lee Hyori's 'Anystar'. Maybe that's why there's a touch of sexiness in it xD