Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

mrdimples said: Joo Won featured in Easy magazine.

it's a Chinese publication.

credit: 渴求小Y

I will just translate one question here:

Q: Valentine's Day is coming, Can you share with us some romantic things you have done?
JW: Till now, I have not done any. I have never done any special event for my girlfriend, so I hope I will quickly have a girlfriend and do a special event for her.

coolreborn said: Ahjumma.... we are probably both be banned here, there and everywhere... but you are one of my moaty idol.. You got one of the best treat in this fan meeting... How I wish I have done what you have done...  Eh....

The gardener brigade are here!!! RUN!!!!!
   neko%20002.gif< Ahjumma neko%20002.gif <coolreborn

i8cs.png
Reaching out for Joo Won's Sexy Butt....  00000.gif

@mindymoe thank you!!! you're getting extremely good at this. i especially love this one:
opn.gif

he was all nonchalant and showing off that hammer in order to not let Yoon Seo knows he was following her back the previous night. LMAO! =)) =)) =)) but it backfired on him, hilariously! i love it that he made sure the front part of that hammer faces Yoon Seo. bwahahahahahaha! :)) :)) :))
ShiOn reminds me of my toddler nephews who built things using Legos and i had to go "oohhh~ so pretty!" not knowing what the heck they built.

mrdimples said: coolreborn said: Ahjumma.... we are probably both be banned here, there and everywhere... but you are one of my moaty idol.. You got one of the best treat in this fan meeting... How I wish I have done what you have done...  Eh....The gardener brigade are here!!! RUN!!!!!   < Ahjumma  <coolreborn

Reaching out for Joo Won's Sexy Butt.... 

stearly said: mrdimples said: coolreborn said: Ahjumma.... we are probably both be banned here, there and everywhere... but you are one of my moaty idol.. You got one of the best treat in this fan meeting... How I wish I have done what you have done...  Eh....The gardener brigade are here!!! RUN!!!!!   < Ahjumma  <coolreborn

Still awaiting to hear news on "C'est Si Bon". I keep a check on Han Hyo Joo's status too. She has started working on a new Japanese movie. Maybe she should finish shooting it by next month or early April. I guess by then Fashion King should get done.
I keep seeing the search word "C'est Si Bon" on Daum. So maybe we might get some good news :) Crossing my fingers [-O<

mrdimples said: stearly said: mrdimples said: coolreborn said: Ahjumma.... we are probably both be banned here, there and everywhere... but you are one of my moaty idol.. You got one of the best treat in this fan meeting... How I wish I have done what you have done...  Eh....The gardener brigade are here!!! RUN!!!!!   < Ahjumma  <coolreborn