Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Teens Magazine Feb 2014 scans from moonjunworld.blogspot.com 

11997310053_dbed11a3c4_o.jpg
11997826566_827be80254_o.jpg
11997854406_a141278847_o.jpg
 Cr as tagged I'd love to see that NG clip of Cutie in Good Doctor! ^^ And this man never fails to amaze me with each of his interviews! Kyaaah!! Also, Cutie's in Thailand already! Wwwiiiii!!! I'll wait for the updates of our fellow Cuties attending the fm!!! ^^

Guest maygrool

What makes me love Joo Won more and more is ... he always wears the same dress or use same accessories (for example, same backpack, same sunglasses, etc.) again and again, like normal, people like us. This guy always makes me/us feel that he is no different from us. I adore him as he is not a celebrity whose life is too far away from us or reality. He is a Celebrity of Reality! I am always proud to say that "Joo Won is my favorite actor! I just love him for who he is!" to my friends or peers. And whenever I show his picture to them, they come to like him or at least they comment, like "He is not showy or fake like other celebrities!" Thanks Joo Won for being very down-to-earth and humble. I wish you could grow with this attitude, of course, together with us. 
Btw, who told you that you are a fashion terrorist! You wear pretty good fashions, baby! Keep it up! :D :D :D
Kisses from Yangon! :x :x :xctfrsgp said: viewimageM-218_zps7e475431.jpg   cr. as tagged, JW DC

moonandhearts

said: Teens Magazine Feb 2014 scans from moonjunworld.blogspot.com 

Cr as tagged I'd love to see that NG clip of Cutie in Good Doctor! ^^ And this man never fails to amaze me with each of his interviews! Kyaaah!! Also, Cutie's in Thailand already! Wwwiiiii!!! I'll wait for the updates of our fellow Cuties attending the fm!!! ^^