Today after Ghost (01.17.2014)

w8ti.jpg

alya.jpg

kw7e.jpg

9q19.jpg

hgs2.jpg

cr. 사냄줜✿ dcinside.com

Uri Ninja Cutie and Angel Manager :x :x
Tomorrow is Thailand Fanmeet day, right? No? I'm wondering if he'll go straight to Thailand now ~~~

It`s currently 3.30 am here...i'm lying bed but can't sleep because of my mistake of reading a certain man's interview!!! Arghhh...i'm a people watcher and i'm fascinated by how people act and respond. JooWon keeps facsinating me over and over!! it feels as though i've fallen into a bottomless JooWon pit...i'm not conplaining! the more

i fall, the more a find him so intriguing and interesting! There's so many layers and aspects to him and i love it!!!!

p.s. The TEEN magazine interview is out but i cant post on my phone! hopefully some one will be able to share here. again...i love reading his interviews!!! ♡

imma gonna try sleep now!! wish me luck!! haha. good night all!! :)

Cutie Just finished his Musical and he will be on his way to Thailand for his fan meeting

by JOo Won Cutie Subbing Team

They said situation in Thailand is not as bad as the media is showing. And the area where fanmeet is happening is far from the demonstrations. Well, Cutie may not go if things are bad. I really, really hope so. Some international fans might have backout because of it, and some are still going to see him. Let us hope the fanmeet will be a success. Let us wait and see. And hoping after this, Cutie will be able to have a rest... May he have fun in this fan meet. ;)

Thanks girls for the updates. Aww our baby and his new hair colour.. Seems like he will start filming his new movie anytime soon. I remember the webtoon photo, the hero has a similar haircut :-) Hhmmm yeah, saw news updates on CNN these past few days about street demonstrations in BKK, but I think it's still under control.. Hopefully it will not effect our Joo Won fanmeet. If i'm not mistaken, the girls from SNSD just got back from BKK for their concert tour. Safe journey Cutie!

I am so close to Thailand, yet I couldnt go..... :( :( :( bad fanmeeting timing! I was hoping they would do the fanmeet on Saturday or Sunday early afternoon, but it was Sunday night. The fanmeet would surely end late at night, then have to fly back, travel back home, etc. I have lecture class early Monday, and I can't take the day off when I have classes. :(( :(( :(( :(( can't wait to read fanaccounts and see how he looks at the fanmeet.
On a cheerful note, Joowon had a haircut and hair color change!!! tbh, i'm so used to seeing that light brown hair since Good Doctor filming that I forgot it wasn't his original hair color. :D :D WAIT...... maybe it is his original hair color, that light brown.... and that this black color is hair-dye... right? because all this time, he has always had light brown hair, right? i think this is the first time he dyed his hair black.

farbarri said: I am so close to Thailand, yet I couldnt go..... :( :( :( bad fanmeeting timing! I was hoping they would do the fanmeet on Saturday or Sunday early afternoon, but it was Sunday night. The fanmeet would surely end late at night, then have to fly back, travel back home, etc. I have lecture class early Monday, and I can't take the day off when I have classes. :(( :(( :(( :(( can't wait to read fanaccounts and see how he looks at the fanmeet.
On a cheerful note, Joowon had a haircut and hair color change!!! tbh, i'm so used to seeing that light brown hair since Good Doctor filming that I forgot it wasn't his original hair color. :D :D WAIT...... maybe it is his original hair color, that light brown.... and that this black color is hair-dye... right? because all this time, he has always had light brown hair, right? i think this is the first time he dyed his hair black.

Guest maygrool

?view=att&th=143a393d45f64c44&attid=0.4& ?view=att&th=143a393d45f64c44&attid=0.3&?view=att&th=143a393d45f64c44&attid=0.2&?view=att&th=143a393d45f64c44&attid=0.1&
As uri Cutie will be in Thailand, are we going to see his beautiful arms with short sleeves and sleeveless shirts like these??? :o :O :oUmm ... just thinking of it makes me so excited!!! :P :P :PAs I won't be able to go to Joo Won FM in Thailand, I'll be waiting to see his hot pics from Thai Fans.But, just thinking of Cutie in Bangkok, which is only 30 mins to fly from my city, Yangon, makes me so excited!!! :D :D :DArrrgggghhh, can't wait!!! :x :x :x

sweetdreams_87 said: farbarri said: I am so close to Thailand, yet I couldnt go..... :( :( :( bad fanmeeting timing! I was hoping they would do the fanmeet on Saturday or Sunday early afternoon, but it was Sunday night. The fanmeet would surely end late at night, then have to fly back, travel back home, etc. I have lecture class early Monday, and I can't take the day off when I have classes. :(( :(( :(( :(( can't wait to read fanaccounts and see how he looks at the fanmeet.