Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@moonandhearts who here are going to see Joowon soon? I'm going again in April!!! Cant get enough of Ghost.

I think there is very minimal promotions in april, possibly only Ghost. Not sure about his endorsements. I would love to stalk him if he has fansign or fanmeeting. His Fashion King promotions may start sometime in June or July when the movie's about to be released. May is when he starts filming for the Cest film. So his schedules are packed only after May where he needs to film for Cest movie, promote Fashion King, and still has Ghost musical.

When i went last december, the times when i managed to see and talk to Joowon is during his Catch Me press release and Mountia fansign. For Ghost, there wasnt time to say anything to him as he was already tired after the performance. I guess going in April is indeed not a good time, but it's the best time for me to catch Ghost for the last time. :) hopefully there will be fansign or other events. Hopefully....

Guest kinkipeifun

t.gifh.gifa.gifn.gifk.gif-.gify.gifo.gifu.gif-.gif

@goldlotus & @simplydramafied1082 <3<3<3
@farbarri April is Spring season in SK, you can see sakura too! So good!

@farbarri still waiting for the Musical sked for the rest of the year to decide when to come. ^^

But there are those who will see Cutie this month in Thailand! Have fun!!! ^^

---

A SONG FOR YOU TWITTER CONTEST NOW UP! Check out A Song For You twitter account!

ppali ppali and we might win stuff cherished by Cutie! ^^ I personally like the white beanie. ^^ eeeee!!!

Happy birthday @mickhaella75 !

mrdimples said:
Someone commented on Dramabeans that how is Joo Won credible as a high school kid when Lee Minho wasn't? There were a lot of comments on Heirs DB recap that LMH looked nothing like a high school student so I guess his fans were naturally not pleased. Now, they must be thinking it's unfair not to cast a doubt on Joo Won because these 2 guys are the same age.

In my opinion, Joo Won looks whatever age you want him to play. The more important thing is his versatility. Not that I want him to keep playing a high school or college student but I am trusting that this man will deliver in his usual fashion. As @ophris said, I saw nothing of Ma Jun in Tae Hee nor Tae Hee in Kangto nor Kangto in Gilro and Gilro in Si On. The phrase much used during Bridal Mask days was that Joo Won was freaking messing up people's minds because they just couldn't reconcile this is the same guy who appears as the aegyo maknae in 1N2D nor the reticent Tae Hee in Ojakgyo Brothers. Bring it on, Joo Won! I know you can do it be it in Fashion King or C'est Si Bon.

ophris said: Happy birthday @mickhaella75 !
mrdimples said:
Someone commented on Dramabeans that how is Joo Won credible as a high school kid when Lee Minho wasn't? There were a lot of comments on Heirs DB recap that LMH looked nothing like a high school student so I guess his fans were naturally not pleased. Now, they must be thinking it's unfair not to cast a doubt on Joo Won because these 2 guys are the same age.

In my opinion, Joo Won looks whatever age you want him to play. The more important thing is his versatility. Not that I want him to keep playing a high school or college student but I am trusting that this man will deliver in his usual fashion. As @ophris said, I saw nothing of Ma Jun in Tae Hee nor Tae Hee in Kangto nor Kangto in Gilro and Gilro in Si On. The phrase much used during Bridal Mask days was that Joo Won was freaking messing up people's minds because they just couldn't reconcile this is the same guy who appears as the aegyo maknae in 1N2D nor the reticent Tae Hee in Ojakgyo Brothers. Bring it on, Joo Won! I know you can do it be it in Fashion King or C'est Si Bon.

moonandhearts said: @farbarri still waiting for the Musical sked for the rest of the year to decide when to come. ^^ But there are those who will see Cutie this month in Thailand! Have fun!!! ^^ --- A SONG FOR YOU TWITTER CONTEST NOW UP! Check out A Song For You twitter account! ppali ppali and we might win stuff cherished by Cutie! ^^ I personally like the white beanie. ^^ eeeee!!!

ophris said: Happy birthday @mickhaella75 !

mrdimples said:

class="entry-title" style="font-size: 2.4em; margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1.375; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Joo Won, f(x) Sulli, Park Se-young Confirm to Join Cartoon-turned-MoviePosted on 2014/01/06 by Cory Lee in FILM with 0 Comments

JWKing_zpsde2023de.jpg

Sulli-FK_zpsb0ffd09e.jpg

PSY-FK_zpsa0bff92d.jpg

AJH-FK_zpsd8fdfc0b.jpg

KSO-FK_zps095dee72.jpg

Cr: Sim Entertainment, SM Entertainment, S.A.L.T Entertainment, HB Entertainment, Double K E&M

Korean actors Joo Won, Sulli of girl group f(x) and Park Se-young have been cast in a new film project based on a popular web-cartoon series.

The three actors and model-and-actor Ahn Jae-hyun, actor Kim Sung-oh of TV series “Secret Garden” have all confirmed to join “King of Fashion,” the movie project based on the webtoon of the same name, the film’s distributor NEW said on Monday.

Joo Won will turn into a high schooler named Woo Gi-myeong who opens his eyes on fashion and does his best to become ‘the king of fashion’ for his crush, who is the character named Hye-jin that Park Se-young will take on.

Sulli will portray Woo’s classmate Eunjin who has a secret crush on Woo and later becomes much prettier than before, and Ahn will Woo’s rival in fashion and fashion model Won-ho.

Kim Sung-oh, the helpless secretary of Hyun Bin in “Secret Garden,” will turn into Nam-jung, who teaches real fashion to Woo.

“My heart already flutters to make the film with most sought-after stars. I’m glad to make the webtoon into a movie and I’ll do my best since I revved up for this film for a long time,” director Oh Gi-hwan, who grabbed noticeable Chinese box office success with Korea-China romance film “A Wedding Invitation,” unveiled his expectation.

Using high school fashion as its material, the webtoon created by webtoonist named Keean84 achieved cult status with its interesting plot and strong sense of humor, yet drawing in a same amount of criticism with its absurd storyline and belated up-date.

The movie is set to crank in this month and open in the local theaters in the second half of this year.

Reporter. Cory Lee

Cr: http://www.tenasia.com/archives/76436

Guest mydeed

simplydramafied1082 said: class="entry-title" style='margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px currentColor; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1.375; font-family: "Lucida Grande", "Lucida Sans Unicode", Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);'Joo Won, f(x) Sulli, Park Se-young Confirm to Join Cartoon-turned-MoviePosted on 2014/01/06 by Cory Lee in FILM with 0 Comments  

Cr: http://www.tenasia.com/archives/76436

i was skeptical with Fashion King initially. but with the better distribution team, great production team, alongside established director, i'm thinking positively for the movie. i dont know much about the storyline, but as long as Joowon have something to learn with new people and more experienced team of seniors around him, i'm sure he would gain as much experience as he can. :)
i know the casts line-up seems younger than him in terms of acting skills or experience, but it is fine. teaching someone can better etch the knowledge in Joowon. he can practice his 'teaching' skills for when he becomes a lecturer then. :)) besides, he has always been one of the youngest on site, he needs to learn how to give knowledge too sometimes. :-bd

There are updates in Cutie’s schedule

and we can see Fashion King here for the first time. Looks like they all will be

gathering already tomorrow.  I used

Google, it wrote “Film Fashion

King exams”,

I don’t know what does it mean.

tkda.jpg

http://joowon508.com/xe/schedule

According to what I read in Baidu, they will be having prayer rituals for the movie... like this one for BM where the crew and cast prayed and made offerings... purpose is to pray for smooth filming and safety. I know the Chinese, HK and Taiwanese film-makers and TV stations as well as our local TV station conduct similar rituals for the same reasons.

cr. pcarepp