Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest Mishiellie

omg.. i fully gave up on shark after 1ep... its interesting but I just can't get into it... maybe it's because I know good doctor airs after it and I just want it to end now!! so I can get some JW screen time..

IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK ?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

:((

Me too hoping Shark can faster end as I don't really like storyline as revenge is not my type

Life s So stress alrdy so I wld rather watch something light and happy and funny and has some meaning in it to make myself happier

Finally after a MONTHHHHHHH long wait I can log into soompi forum from my laptop. Gosh it was some proxy server issue and I was wondering did I download the latest Flash player. OMMMMGGGGGG, now I can easily type rather than minitype over my BB. Aaaaaaahhhhhh, finally I can type my thank you messages :D

Thank you sooooooooo much @Mjwonnie and @manyearsago for the in depth coverage of your awesome time spent at Cutie's fanmeet. For me, knowing that I might never see him, thank you soooooooo much for giving even the minute details and @Mjwonnie you actually qualify for a master paparazzo (in a good way) with the videos posted. I was showing my office mates and they were totally wowed that a video captured in mobile could get JW so clear who was standing so far away. I keep re-reading your fan accounts whenever I want to see the cute moments of JW and his love letter to his fans (he is so sincere to everyones' adulation that I truly understand that this energises him in every way possible and keeps wanna doing better projects to get his fans support); poor kiddo I really do hope he gets some rest and lots of food at least when he is performing in GHOST. I keep telling the same thing over and over again, but I am sure that my attention on Cutie will not waver even when he is in the army for two years (I had never followed many k-drama actors but I lost interest in them once they came out of the army). I hope he gets some awesome projects before he enlists making a mark of the actor Moon Jun Won to many more viewers and hoping to get more fans on the way.Thank you ladies again and again; God bless you for the energy spent for all of us who are many kilometres away from you and also to our wonderful Soompiers who took initiatives at all levels to make this project possible :)>-  :x  =D>  ^:)^  \:D/

Guest classygirls8

Poor Joo Won. He is getting slapped a lot in OB!!! >:P But this drama is very funny. There was a lot of screaming too. My mother even commented on that lol. Onto episode 8 :D

76.GIFHey girls, It's time for voting Seoul International Drama awards 2013

You can go on this page to check out the details
http://www.soompi.com/seoul-international-drama-awards-2013-vote/?type=people&category=actor&country=korea#nav
or this
http://mypeople.daum.net/event/dramaAwards/main.daum?pollId=ko_man&country=ko&lang=en

Attention

1/ You can only vote once for each category every 24 hours. That means you can vote 28 times for your favorite drama or celeb ^^ Spread the word!
2/ Voting will be open from July 4, 2013 - July 31, 2013 (KST)
3/
Outstanding Korean Drama prize winners will be decided from 70% of votes from Soompi and 30% of votes from SDA organizing committee’s examination. People’s Choice winners will be decided from the combined votes of Soompi and Daum.

Fans from Kites will start to vote from today. :). Hope that we, soompi fans, and fans from DC, Baidu, and others will join to vote for Joo Won
class="content-title"How to vote
class="content-title"Seoul International Drama Awards 2013 soomp June 25, 2013

sda2013_830x200

It’s finally here – your chance to have your voice be heard as an international fan of Korean dramas. Soompi is proud to host the Korean Wave portion of the Seoul International Drama Awards this year. You can check out the details in our announcement here.

Voting is simple!  Just follow the 2 steps below to support your favorite K-Drama, actors, and actresses. You can vote once every 24 hours, so come vote everyday, and spread the word to make sure your favorites win!

• Step 1 “Like” our Soompi page for the best in Korean entertainment delivered straight to your Facebook feed
  • Step 2 Click the Facebook Login button below to authorize Soompi to check if you "Like" our Facebook Page (This is separate from your Soompi login)
  • Step 3 Click the "I’m ready to VOTE" button below!

• vote_button Thanks casperntv fr Kites for this information

Guest classygirls8

Man I'm eating these episodes up :D Finally someone talked sense into uee's character. And it was Joo Won. What can he not do.....I mean his character??? :)  He is definitely on my list of favorite actors now (which are very few)!

P.S. I like when he has a pouty face and is sulking kekeke.

Just curious why movie dont have much bts pics

And drama got alot even on the the day they are shooting we can see quite alot of fan shooting this s quite funny as I never follow movie bts or update on anyone so vvv curious

goldlotus said: Hey girls, It's time for voting:  Seoul International Drama awards 2013

http://www.soompi.com/seoul-international-drama-awards-2013-vote/?type=people&category=actor&country=korea#nav
or this
http://mypeople.daum.net/event/dramaAwards/main.daum?pollId=ko_man&country=ko&lang=en

Attention

1/ You can only vote once for each category every 24 hours. That means you can vote 28 times for your favorite drama or celeb ^^ Spread the word!
3/ Outstanding Korean Drama prize winners will be decided from 70% of votes from Soompi and 30% of votes from SDA organizing committee’s examination. People’s Choice winners will be decided from the combined votes of Soompi and Daum.

Fans from Kites will start to vote from today. :). Hope that we, soompi fans, and fan from DC, Baidu, and others will join to vote for Joo Won

sda2013_830x200

It’s finally here – your chance to have your voice be heard as an international fan of Korean dramas. Soompi is proud to host the Korean Wave portion of the Seoul International Drama Awards this year. You can check out the details in our announcement here.

Voting is simple!  Just follow the 2 steps below to support your favorite K-Drama, actors, and actresses. You can vote once every 24 hours, so come vote everyday, and spread the word to make sure your favorites win!

• Step 1 “Like” our Soompi page for the best in Korean entertainment delivered straight to your Facebook feed
  • Step 2 Click the Facebook Login button below to authorize Soompi to check if you "Like" our Facebook Page (This is separate from your Soompi login)

• vote_button

Guest Caecilia_12

coolreborn said: goldlotus said: Hey girls, It's time for voting:  Seoul International Drama awards 2013

or this

Attention

3/ Outstanding Korean Drama prize winners will be decided from 70% of votes from Soompi and 30% of votes from SDA organizing committee’s examination. People’s Choice winners will be decided from the combined votes of Soompi and Daum.

Fans from Kites will start to vote from today. :). Hope that we, soompi fans, and fan from DC, Baidu, and others will join to vote for Joo Won

sda2013_830x200

• vote_button

@Caecillia_12: You're only permitted to vote ONCE per day with one FB account. The voting start July 4, 2013 -> July 31, 2013 = 28 days so that means you can vote maximum 28 times for Cutie with one FB account
Cutie is just nominated in People's Choice Award, the votes will only be decided from the combined votes of Soompi and Daum, not in SDA page.

-Edit-  Luckily,
FB is widely used in Vietnam, so I'm sure Vietnamese fans will try to lend relatives, friends ' accounts to vote. (including me kekeke)
:)

Caecilia_12 said: coolreborn said: goldlotus said: Hey girls, It's time for voting:  Seoul International Drama awards 2013

or this

Attention

sda2013_830x200

• vote_button