Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@stearly The students on the beach are JW's hoobaes from SKKU. When the first guy came for the challenge, he was asked whom do you like (or who do you look upto) he said Joo Won sunbaenim. Then all the hoobaes came out and they did a "Fighting" for their university. I think this group came for a summer break to Busan.

@stearly: Thanks for nice gifs and pics :)
Cutie's hairstyle in "Only you" made me think of Kangto except it's shorter.
And my Taehee, your smile is " killing me softly". I miss you so much :-* 
Ok, at this weekend  I will find time to "meet" you again
Please wait for me Taehee ah
25734208.jpg

I wrote a long moaty post and the hotel wifi acted up :((

Cutie is making me crazy looking so handsome and dashing in Only You, why do I keep imagining that handcuffs will be used a lot on this movie?

@farbarri, you need to see a doctor, you are suffering from over fertile imagination and no, Dr Moon is not the one you should see, he will only make your symptoms bigger, I mean worse.

Thank you @stearly and @goldlotus for the gifs. My PB is very happy everyday. Also thanks for the video on K actors who memorises the scripts best. Just an FYI for those who are interested on other positions: 5) IU 4) Song Joong Ki 3) Yoon Yeo Jung 2) Joo Won 1) Kim Hye Soo. Except for SJK and JW, the others are actresses. Go woman power!!!!!! :D