• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

After Korean Drama Awards, I read somewhere that 80% of the netizens' comments was on how Kim Soo Hyun deserved the award, 10% were hurling insults on Yong Pal writer and Kim Tae Hee for winning and 5

Guest mydeed

Looks like our Cutie changes a lot of clothes

there :-)

credit: quteween

Hen hao!

(erk my limited mandarin :-) :-) )

Omi I keep staring at his precious nose... all good!

Thanks all for the pictures!

mrdimples said: manyearsago said: mrdimples said: @manyearsago

Thank you for translating the fan accounts and more of the interviews, there's part 3? miss-bone-2.gif

and sorry I forgot you live in Australia, maybe you can borrow some of @latteholic Super Caffeine Power to keep you awake....

but if you missed it, don't worry there's still the 2nd Mass Tweet tomorrow!

Sorry!!  off topic post
Does anyone know a way to listen to MBC radio via internet ?I want to listen to Sung Shi Kyung's radio program tonight as he invited a special guest to his program, just one of my favourite Japanese singers.
Thank you.

Guest mitchellchin

r.580x0 Really need to take care for ourselves, accident will happen accidently!!! Fighting, Joo Won~~ really a fright when the news spread out about the Poor Nose!! relieve when I saw his nose is in good condition!!

• Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic